Summon a demon

Valt : *bought a "How to summon a demon 101" book* COOL! IMMA SUMMON A GREAT DEMON! HAHAHAHAHA *proud valt noises*

Free : Pipe down you, noisy porcupine *annoyed*

Valt : HAH? What did you just say?!

Shu : Calm down. He's just annoyed that he couldn't sleep enough to cope with us.

Valt : *pouts* hmph. Imma summon a cool demon to replace your role (boyfriend)

Free : *kidding* Yeah sure. Go marry the demon and have hybrid kids.

Valt : THEN DON'T COMPLAIN AFTER I MARRIED MY DEMON HUSBAND AND HAVE HIS BABIES CRAWLING IN MY ARMS!

Free : I'll be the uncle to teach them to ride a bike. *Still kidding cuz he loves that blue hedgehog*

Shu : *sweat drop* Free Valt stop it. (The three of them are in a relationship)

Valt : *does the required stuffs for the summoning process* *chants the magic spells*

Nothing. Just thin air.

Free : Ha. How handsome your demon boyfriend is. *Mocking smirk*

Shu : Please make sure to clean the place after you're done playing, Valty.

Valt : *Pouts* I'M NOT PLAYING! I'M SERIOUS!

Free : Well, Hello Mr. Serious. I'm Free de la Hoya, nice to meet you

Valt : *pouts even more* YOU-

Le demon : *puffs* Ah. Nice. Finally I've been released. Where is the human children? I'm starving for innocent souls~

Valt, Shu, Free : *Blinking*.....

Valt : OH COOL! SEE FREE! HE'S MY DEMON!

Free : Fuck- How the hell did you manage to summon something like that?! I thought you're just exaggerating things..

Shu : Who is this person with wings and tail..?

Valt : Obviously Demon lord! Yahoo! Yay!!!

Le demon : *flickers Valt's forehead* Shut up I'll kill you. *Glare*

Valt : Ouch-

Free : *protective boyfriend mode on* Oi oi, who do you think you are to touch my love.

Shu : *same as Free but he's kinda like too flabbergasted to react* Um.. how.. is this possible? The bookstore sells an actual demon summoning books?!

Valt : Heh!

Le demon : *smirks at Free* Ah. Who am I? LUI SHIROSAGI : THE DEMON LORD OF UNDERWORLD! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!! *Thunder roars* THERE'S GONNA BE BLOODY MURDER!!! *scary villain noises*

Valt : Marry me

Lui : *sweat drop* Kid didn't you hear me?

Valt : Please marry me and have babies, we'll be a happy family together! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Free, Shu : Valt.... That's a real demon you idiot!

Lui : *turns to the other two* Dude what is wrong with this child? Is he alright or something?

Shu : Please don't mind him, he's kind of dumb..

Free : Whatever. You go back to your hell and leave us alone.

Lui : *smirks* Heh. So bold of you. You could be punished by getting your whole family get killed.

Free : Sure go ahead. They're dead anyway.

Lui : .....

Valt : *tugs Lui's tail* Hey mr. Demon can you go out with me?

Lui : STOP PULLING MY TAIL YOU DAMNIT! YOU *Points at Free* PISS OFF.

Shu : Valt!! Come back here!

Free : Let him go, mf

Lui : *points at the bluenette hugging him* YOU BLINDASS TELL THIS BRAT TO LET GO OF ME!

Free : You hypnotized him!

Lui : ...... What is wrong with humans these days...?

Shu : Valt!!! *Pulls the bluenette* Don't go near him, He will kill you stupid!

Valt : Heh he won't! He's in love with me! Hehe

Lui : HAH?! Love my ass. I'll kill you punk *death glare*

Free : Try me. *Stood protectively before them* You will have to pass me first if you want to lay a finger on them

Shu : Free... *Touched*

Valt : Hmph! Free stop trying to act cool! Bah. *Mad at Free* Lui I'm rooting for you!

Lui : Seems like he's head over toes for me *smug grin*

Free : Tsk.

Lui : Love~ come to your handsome demon~

Valt : *skips a beat to Lui's arms* Hehe! I'm here!

Shu : Wait you little-

Free : Hey hey, Valty what the hell is wrong with you?

Valt : Bleh. You mocked me earlier didn't you? You said you want to be the uncle.

Free : I was just kidding you silly, of course I love you

Valt : No thank you~

Lui : *picks the boy up* Let us head back home, Brat~

Shu : Hey!! Stop! Give him back!

Lui : *vanishes with Valt* Goodbye~

Back to the reality..........

Free : *gasps* What the fuck..?!

Lui : Hm? *looks at Free, worried?* What's wron-

Free : *slaps Lui* You moron!

Lui : 💢💢💢💢 DAFAK YOU JERK!!

Shu : Geez both of them started another fight again *sigh*

Valt : *nibbles his Beybread*
ෆ╹ ̮ ╹ෆ ???