Frui one shot

Valt : *runs around the entire house with his tab* AHHH!!!

Lui : *currently chasing the bluenette* GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!

Valt : NEEEEVEEEEERRRR!!! *Hides behind Free* PROTECT ME BOYFRIEND!! *Shaking Free to shove sense into the drowsy boy* WAKE UPP IM GONNA BE KILLED!!!!

Free : *blinking pass confusion* Huh?

Lui : Heh you think you can escape from me, Valty? *Cracking knuckles* Now now, give that shit back and behave like a good boy you are. GIVE IT BACK NOW!

Valt : NOOOO!! NEVERR! NOPEE! NOT HAPPENING! *Hiss* *hiss*

Free : *struck between two loud mouths that screams from the bottom of their lungs* Can't you two talk normally without yelling?

Lui : FREE CATCH THAT BRAT!

Valt : NO FREE YOU ARE ON MY SIDE!!

Free : 💢💢💢💢 Shut the hell up you two! I can hear you fine! Don't scream at my ears! *Gets angry for the first time*

Valt : *gasps* wait you can get angry?!

Lui : Honestly I didn't thought he can.

Shu : Anyone would, if you wake them up from their nap and scream at their ears. *Quietly sipping coffee* perfect. *Appreciates the fine quality of his coffee*

Free : Right what is going on? *Looks up at Valt, who's hiding behind him, almost prepared to run if Lui steps closer* why are you chasing my poor Valty with a scary face?

Valt : I'm scared! *Hugs Free and nuzzles like an injured puppy* *puppy doll eyes*

Lui : I will kill you! Don't act innocent! 💢

Free : What the heck happened?

Lui : Valt is associating with Aiga and Dante

Free : And what's wrong with it? They're the protagonist squad after all. Nothing is wrong with them being friends.

Shu : Hear him out, Free.

Free : Hm?

Valt : Protect me, husband! I'm scared!

Free : *hugs Valt* There there, I'm here I'm here. Calm down.

Lui : 💢💢💢 I want that tab. Hand it over now!

Free : It's Valt's.

Lui : Who wants the damn thing, I want that shitty chapter to be deleted right this moment!

Free : Huh?

Shu : Dante said he wants to see his "Secret dragon family" Dads to have a romantic one shot. And Aiga asked the author to write one, if she agrees to do that, in return Aiga will make Valt and I have a make out session.

Free : Secret dragon family what?

Lui : Oh god, please give me the tab so I can get over with this shit and do something productive than to explain shit to that bum.

Valt : No!! I won't!! Dante wants it so bad!

Lui : WHO FUCKING CARES!

Valt : ME!

Lualt : *arguing back and forth*

Shu : They have been at it since morning after Lui accidentally heard them giggling about the one shot Zoey made for them

Free : Can I take a look at it?

Valt : Promise me you won't delete it

Free : Promise.