Best friend! + New book info (Shui)

Valt : *sad puppy noises* I don't have a best friend!

Shu : Then what am I? A roach?

Lui : A what XD

Free : You're his boyfriend, Shu.

Shu : I can be still his best friend and his boyfriend at once.

Valt : No you can't! You're my boyfriend now :( I don't have a best friend anymore *sad valt noises*

Shu : *kiss valt in the lips* You don't need any. I'm here for you, Valty.

Valt : *blushes* S-shu..

Lui : *pulls Valt and kiss him* *broke it and kiss Shu now* There. Who do you two belongs to?

Valt and Shu : You.

Free : You selfish prick! Don't you dare leave me behind I swear on my sleep!

Lui : *kiss free roughly* Look who's jealous. Who do you belongs to, baby?~

Free : *wags his tail* You master! Meow!

Shu : Meow?

Valt : *pulls the tail* A tail?

Lui : *pat neko Free's head* He's my pet neko now.

Free : *purrs*

Shu and Valt : What did you do to Free?!!

Lui : *smirks* This. *Shows a magic potion* now who else want to be a neko for next 24 hours?~

Shu and Valt : *gulps* N-not me.

Lui : Duh. No fun. *Pets Free's head* Anyway get to the topic.

Zoey : Yes sir! So readers I'm here- ouch!?

Asta : *threw a flipflop slipper at Zoey* GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE BISH!!

Zoey : HAH? I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON THIS FUCKING HOUSE ANYWHERE!

*Argues in the background*

Shu : *sigh* ignore them. I will finish what she started. So there's this new shui book, Yeah I'm getting bottomed again and this guy over here gonna marry me, someone send help.

Lui : And I'm the king of this certain kingdom and rule it >:D peasants bow your heads down!

Valt : Me gonna be Shu's personal body guard! Finally! :D I can protect my boyfriend!

Free : But it's not a shalt you know. It's Fralt. I'm a king from another kingdom and Lui's initial villain, good grief.

Le potato me : WOAH!! Stop spoiling the stuffs you guys!! And that two idiots *turns to my good-for-nothing Ocs* BOTH OF YOU STOP OR I'M GONNA DISOWN YOU TWO!

Zoey and Asta : ....

Me : Good. Where are we again? Yeah here's a little spoiler for the shui book I have been telling like a few months ago.

"His Snowflake"

The story is focused on a mute guy, Shu from Koushima town in the outskirts of Tōketsu empire, which was ruled by the Shirosagi bloodlines. Due to his traumatic childhood Shu loss his ability to speak, he suffers from inferiority complex. Shu was tricked into marrying the selfish king Shirosagi's son, Lui shirosagi the next ruler of the empire. Shu was forced to hide his real gender and disguised himself as a beautiful women in order to marry the Crown Prince, Lui. Fate brought two sworn enemies bounded by the red string of love. The truth about Shu's past, and the never ending hatred between Homura and Tōketsu empires. What if Shu's gender identity exposed to the White tyrant? Will Shu be able to uncover the truth about his past? What happened to his parents? Who really is he?

Shu : *tries to walk away*

Lui : *grabs the albino* Where do you think you're going snowflakes?~

Shu : Somewhere better than this hell.

Valt : SHU GONNA CROSSDRESS AS A GIRL?!?!! ME NEED TO TAKE PICS! (≧▽≦)

Free : Again, it's gonna be historical so no phones.

Valt : What?! Why not? Imma break the forth wall and capture Shu's cute girl pics!

Free : No you can't. I'll be your king, Valty.

Valt : Then who will I be to you??

Free : My queen, my wife, my life, my world, my love.

Valt : Can I get some beybread?

Free : Sure meow.

Valt : *plays with Free's tail* so soft and squishy!! Hehe!!

Meanwhile Lui who makes Shu drink the neko potion : Aw look at you snowflakes so cute.

Shu with neko ears and tail : S-shut up moron! *Blushing* *purrs* m-meow..

Lui : *takes Shu to his room* Let's go kitty.

Shu : Meow no!

Lui : Yes, snowflakes. You're too cute to resist.

Shu : I hate you

Lui : I love you too.

Huh- I dunno what I'm doing with my life anymore- it's freaking gonna be 2 am and I'm still here- bye ig sjksjksksj