Valt needs his revenge-

Shu : *checks the pc* Guys we got a dare.

Lui : I ain't doing it.

Free : Same, I deserve my beauty sleep.

Valt : What it is?! I wanna doo!!!

Shu : simple we have to annoy Valty..... Wait what?

Valt : ..... Oh

Free, Lui : Valt?

Shu : What kind of a dare is this?!?! I can't do it honestly, Valty is such an innocent soul that needs to be protected.

Valt : Eh? Why me?!

Lui : It's very simple. You're too easy to tease.

Valt : *Pouts* You try your best! But I won't let you win this >:v

Free : Let's see.

Later that day...

Valt : *reading manga* *enjoying it peacefully*

Shu : *having his coffee* Lui what are you doing with valt's beybread?

Free : Hm?

Valt : *has sharp ears when it comes to beybread* 😤 Gimme mah beybread back!!

Lui : *grabs Shu's coffee* Sure hold up. *has a really evil smirk* Valty~ watch carefully. *Dips the beybread into the coffee*

Valt :AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 😲😱💔💥💢💢💢💢

Shu and Free : Gross- *feeling sick at the thought of even eating that beybread anymore*

Valt : YOU UNCULTURED SHARK OF A DAMN CRIPPLE ONI OF UNDERWORLD!! YOU MF!!! ASSH*LL!! LITTLE SH*T!! *Yells all the bad words he recently learned*

Shu : Great heavens! who the hell taught him these words?!!

Free : Silas is sus

Lui : Oi Oi Oi, shut the hell up before I add this ketchup! *Shows a ketchup and mustard bottle*

Valt : I SWEAR THERE WILL BE A MURDER IF YOU PUT IT-

Lui : *pour it all over the already ruined beybread* Heh~

Valt : *soul left his body*  .........

I present you the Evil Valt version~

Valt : LUI SHIROSAGI I DECLARE WAR ON YOU!!!

Lui : No matter what I'm gonna win anyway. Come at me valty~ besides I win the challenge already.

Shu and Free : I have a bad feeling about how this gonna end *turns to eachother* You said what I said-

Valt : *slams his head into the wall thinking a way to take his revenge* THINK BRAIN THINK!!!

Lui : Valty you gonna hurt yourself stop it.

Shu : *Shu to the rescue* *holds back Valt* Valty enough! I'll buy you another beybread!

Valt : I CAN'T LET THAT SON OF A SHARK TO RUIN MY PRECIOUS BEYBREAD!! *has teary eyes* I SHALL TAKE REVENGE FOR THE JUSTICE FOR MY LOVE, BEYBREAD.

Free : It's as if he will even marry it *dry jokes*

Valt : I DECLARE WAR ON YOU TOO!!! YOU SIDED WITH THAT SHIROSAGI TOO! I FEEL BETRAYED HOYA!!!

Shu : Valty please-

Valt : YOU TOO SHU?!!

Shu : No I'm on your side Valty lemme explain-

Valt : LIAR. I'LL COME BACK WITH MY REVENGE!!! JUST YOU GUYS WAIT!!! *slams the door close behind*

Free : All blames on Lui.

Shu : The hell Lui? Look you hurt his feelings.

Lui : A dare is a dare. And he will definitely come back to us whining anyway, don't worry.

Shu : *sigh* I don't think so...

To be continued.....