Valt lost his patience

Valt : *builds a really big tower of blocks* phew! The last and final piece! *Breaths in and out* calm down and put it in the top.

Lui : *enters valt's room* Valt we are going to the eat the dinner- woah.. did you do this by yourself?

Valt : yes. It took my 72 hours. I'm at the final part!

Lui : Cool. Go on. I'll wait here.

Valt : *climbs on the ladder* Yeah.. *feels nervous* I can do this.

Free : Sharkie, valty come fast- *stares at the big tower top to bottom* What the..?

Lui : Valty built this tower of blocks and I'm waiting for him to finish the last piece.

Free : But how did you even managed to built a big tower...?

Lui : took him 72 hours. No wonder he was not around. And he didn't even join us at the dinner or the lunch time.

Free : Huh...

Valt : Shh!

Free : You know it will collapse any moment then what's the point on wasting your time on this...?

Valt : It was fun! After finishing this I'm gonna fill my stomach and get a good sleep *have a dark circle under his eyes and his hair is messy as possible, looks so pale*

Free : How can you even survive a day without a sleep...? I can't even imagine-

Lui : That's valt for you. Hurry up Valty.

Valt : *annoyed* Peace... I need some peace... *Sighs* *about to put the last piece but his hand trembles because he's scared that he will ruin the master piece.*

*Pressure intensifies*

Lui and Free : *staring at him*

Valt : I need a break. *Gasps because he's holding his breath*

Lui : Just put it there and come down. See easy peasy.

Free : I still don't see why he's even doing this *sits down and leans on the wall*

Valt : Shhh!!! You two are making me nervous!!

A few moments later....

Valt : *about to put the piece there*

Shu : LUI! FREE! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID, YOU'RE GOING TO GET VALT DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER! *slam open the door*

Valt : *startles and slips* *accidentally pulled the tower and Everything collapse*

Lui : *catches Valt* Gotcha!

Shu : *see the whole room is a mess with thousands of blocks here and there* WHAT IN THE EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!!!

Free : *pops out of the pool of blocks* You ruined valt's hard work and sacrifice.

Shu : What? *Clueless*

Valt : .......... *Looks at the blocks.* *Then at Shu* My 72 hours of hard work.

Shu : I totally didn't meant to ruin it... *Apologies*

Lui : You have to do something for him in return.

Free : Repay him.

Shu : yeah..... *Bows* sorry valty...

Valt : *gets out of lui's arms* *walks pass Shu* *sat on the bed*

Lui : What is he doing?

Free : Valt?

Shu : Valty!!! I'm sorry I'll build that tower for you!!

Valt : *frustrated*

Lui : It's okay angel.. don't worry *hugs him*

Free : Shu said he will be your maid and do anything for you.

Shu : Yeah what he says- wait what?!

Valt : It's okay I know it will collapse anyway. I'm more convinced that it was my fault that I didn't lock the door. *Smiles which holds a lot of mixing feelings*

Shu : *feels bad* sorry valty...

Valt : Shu make me your spaghetti please I'm hungry

Shu : Sure I'll be back in a minute.

Free : *hugs valt* I'll help you get sleepy.

Lui : *kiss him* have my love.

Valt : Lui can I borrow your punching bag for a few hours?

Lui : Huh? Yeah sure... But why you want that?

Valt : Nothing *smiles*

Later.... (In the midnight)

Valt : *punches, kicks, stabs the punching bag for the millionth time*

The punching bag : 💦*destroys*

Valt : I'm good now. *Leave to his room and sleep peacefully with no regrets.*