The hotties couple

A/n : They're living at Lui's mansion for the time being since their old one caught up in a fire accident after Valt and Free attempted to have a baking date at midnight and forgot about the reality and hooked up.

Lui : one drop of this is enough to kill a whale *scary villain background music with effects*

Free : You look like that one old hag in Disney movie.

Lui : You better shut your trap. *Places the cup of poison that looks like a coffee*

Free : So what are you going to do with this?

Shu : You aren't planning to kill anyone are you?

Lui : *Smirks* hahaha Of course I'm going to. What's his name again? That fucker is going to die a miserable death *evil Lui noises*

Valt : *munching on beybread that his mother gave him earlier today* num num

Shu : Who?

Lui : That useless pathetic excuse of a human fucker obviously.

Free : What a long name

Shu : *leans against the table with crossed arms, raising his brow* That's not the case.

Valt : *gives his beybread to Shu* It's tasty

Shu : *takes a smallest of small bite* Yeah, it really is

Valt : You want some? *Shows it to Free*

Free : Nah, I'm good. *Pat his head softly, cuz that blueberry is irresistibly cute for heaven's sake* You sure have a sweet tooth huh.

Valt : Hehe I just love anything that's sweet! *Giggling*

Shu : Like me, for example. *Smooches his cheek*

Free : No. You're coldly bitter.

Shu : Well, I am. He's the ball of sunshine that warms me up inside out.

Lui : Which one of you clowns invited that idiot? *Side looks at Zac, who was too busy snooping around their living room, talking to himself* I thought I made it clear I don't want anyone in my house except you.

Valt : Me! Zac texted me the other day, he said he wanna battle me! So I invited him over! *Happy valt noises*

Lui : Surprisingly enough, I'm in a good mood, so I'll let it pass this time. But You and that Hoya better do the chores!

Free : You literally have servants and maids in the house, you filthy rich asshole.

Lui : I sent them off. Since we have our own servant and maid here standing like they totally didn't burn down an entire fucking building. This is your punishment.

Valt : Ehhhhh but still! *Looks at Lui with a pout* I didn't get why I have to do this! C'mon Shu say something!

Shu : Uh huh, what do I say? You two are terrible at cooking. It's unreasonable for you guys to be in the kitchen at midnight in the first place

Valt : We were baking cookies!

Free : Yeah. We ran out of milk so I suit myself *looks at Valt*

Valt : *blushing* I said it's not okay! But he said its fine.

Lui : And in the end, you fucking idiots set the damn house on fire. If it's not for Shu, we would have been burn to death!

Free : Wrong. I'd have still saved Valt at least.

Lui : *shows his fist with an irritate glare* Why should I die with the mess you created, you fucking horny bastard?! Don't fuck with me!

Shu : Lui, calm down. It's in the past now