Its their first day in high school

At breakfast table....

Shu : *serving the dishes, looks at the time* Valt wake up! We're gonna be late.

Valt, from his bedroom : I'M UP! I'M UP! *Loud thud*

Shu : *sighs* Nothing changes. *Sees Free* Good morning Free

Free : *not comfortable with the uniform, tugging at the collar and annoying tie* Morning.

Shu : *notices the discomfort* You will get used to it, tugging at it doesn't help though.

Free : Do I need to wear all this only to suffer with all those people there?

Lui : *swipes at his head, playfully* Moron, stop complaining like a brat. Act your age.

Free : *rubs his head, frowning at Lui* Act your height.

Lui : *smirks* my shortcomings doesn't define who I am. Besides I'm no less than an inch or maybe two than you. *Starts eating food*

Shu : Puberty hits Lui hard. *Chuckles taking a seat*

Lui : I'm still stronger than you, snowflake.

Shu : I'm still smarter than you, Lui

Free : Can I pass? Don't feel like peopling today. *Rolls his eyes not wanting to socialize*

Lui : I love this part of Free, acting like a shitty brat. C'mon let's kick some ass man.

Shu : You're in so much hurry to get expelled, don't you Lui?

Free : *sighs, quietly eating the food* What a drag..

Shu : Lift your spirits up, it's gonna be a memorable day.

Free : Miserable day.

Shu : Attaboy.. *sweatdrop, smiling nervously*

Lui : *laughs manically* What a funny guy.

Valt : *slams his feet on the table, standing on the chair, holding his fist up* *all serious with a scowl* Hmph. *Sticks a lollipop into his mouth, imagining it as a cigarette* ( ´◡‿ゝ◡')

Shu : Uhm, Valt what are you wearing?

Lui : That's sick. *Kinda interested*

Free : Well totally badass.

Shu : Where the heck did you get that shirt?

Valt : I bought it. *Looks serious* With my summer allowance.

Lui : That's why you have been stingy with spending money?

Free : So what inspires you to buy this outfit? I was told to wear this suffocating thing and I don't see why we are being treated differently. *Got straight A's in the entrance exam*

Valt : Heh. *Takes the lollipop out and blows out imaginary smoke* Since I got the most terrible rank in the entrance exam. So before anyone bullies me, I'm gonna take the offense! So no one dare bully me. *Wearing delinquent clothes*

Free : In order word you're going to be a bully? *Imagines the fake scenario*

In Free's imagination....

Bad Valt : Oraa! Gimme the beybread you bastard!

Le guys : *summons all the beybreads to the bully Valt, bowing their head down* Hiee!

Bad Valt : Muhahahahahahahaha! That's it, now let's all go battle alright?! Anyone refuses will suffer my wrath!

Le guys : Hieeee!!?!

Bad Valt : *turns to the girls* And you all bitches shall stay away from my babes (Shu, Lui, Free) and cheer for me got it?!?!

Le girls : Yes!!! *Scares away, bowing down*