What happened to Free?!!!?

The sizzling heat waves breezing along with the scented air gently caressing a sleeping blonde, Free sat under some tall, leafy tree during some oppressively hot day, relieved to be in the shade. After those hours of his arduous training to remain in the strongest bladers list, Free would do anything to retain his spot, the blonde male decided to head home as it is almost time for lunch and his boyfriends will be waiting for his arrival. It's been three years, since he started dating his three boyfriends, in fact all four of them were in a polyamorous relationship. He couldn't simply look back at those days before they realised this would work for them, considering the fact they have different opinions so eventually they often ended up with misunderstandings. Especially between Lui and Shu, the duo had been enemies for several years, their past wasn't something pleasant to remember. But all these months, they finally became the perfectly synced couples. Valt was the one that keeps them alive all the while, Free was grateful for that little ball of sunshine for being the life saver at times.

By the time Free reached home he strode across the living room and headed towards the kitchen as usual. He looked for snacks inside the cupboards, unfortunately it was empty. "I swear who keeps stealing my snacks." He muttered walking to the fridge. He knew it wasn't Shu as he wishes to keep his diet balanced and wouldn't eat Free's snacks without his permission. Lui had his own stuffs, who is barely even home. Perhaps because of the up coming tournaments, the luinor blader prefers to train even more than before. In the bright lights of the conclusion the culprit must be a certain blue hedgehog with an innocent face.

Free cared less about it, since it's his little lover anyway. He opened the fridge and searched for anything to satisfy his hunger. But in no vain, there is nothing left to eat. It was all the vegetables and other products he can't eat. "You gotta be kidding me." A second later he found a pink labelled yogurt, that will do fine. He went to his bedroom.

Half an hour later

Placing the food plates on the dining table, Shu glanced up at the bluenette drawing something on his note, it was the art work of a toddler with all disfigured shapes drawn clumsily with crayons highlighting some parts. "Is that a fish?" Shu curiously peeked from his shoulder, looking at his lover's unfortunately what is supposed to be a drawing.

Valt swiped his head, pouting. "No! It's a cat!"

Shu raised his eyebrows at the information he was given. If Shu didn't have trust issues he would have believed it, but the sketch looks obviously like a clumsily drawn fish. "That... Just great. You did a good job, love." Nevertheless Shu appreciated the bluenette, little things should be left alone.

"Hehe thanks!" Valt giggled proudly, because he was appreciated by Shu. Something that is not usually you can get easily. His stomach grumbled like an alarm for lunch. If one thing is perfectly perfect exist in this world is, that the signals his stomach gives, never fails to be late. Valt sheepishly laughed slightly embarrassed. "Lunch?"

Shu ruffled his hair messing the spiked up hairstyle that Valt had spend hours to set. "Go get Lui and Free, we will have lunch together." Shu said, leaning down to give a gentle peck on his lips. "Love you, Valty." Shu knows that Valt loves to be loved by him. I mean, who wasn't? Being loved by your favourite fictional characters isn't half way through happiness? Especially when it was Kurenai Shu.

Valt instantly became a blushing mess. His mind started to malfunction at the sudden sensation of his lover's lips on his own. He hopped onto his feet nodding his head enthusiastically, almost about to snap his head. "Roger!" Let me tell you a secret, Shu's kisses are like deadly weapon that could mesmerize anyone and the magic spell his kiss holds where too powerful to break, imagine him towering over you with his devilishly handsome face looming closer until a breath apart, his crimson eyes staring with passion and absolute love. Wow, we find another reason to simp for the young prodigy. Snap the strings of thought. It's not going come true, I said imagine. He's already taken by his three boyfriends. We shall stay on the sidelines fangirling their lovely moments together.

Valt went to Lui's bedroom but entered without knocking. His boyfriend so no problem, valt shrugged carelessly, Grave mistake. His innocent hazel met the captivating violet hues, "L-lui-" Valt stammered waving his hands vigorously trying to make sense of his situation.

Lui-after his hot shower with a white towel wrapped around his waist, droplets of water kissing his skin. Lui swivel around glancing at the timid bluenette crawling to the corner with his face perfectly painted in a deep hue of red. "Valty?"

"S-SORRY!!!! I DI-DIDN'T MEANT TO I-I-NVADE INTO YO-YOUR R-ROOM!!" Valt squeaked feeling the coldness of the wall contacting his back.

"Jeez relax." Lui reached for the towel and took it off.

"AAHH!" Valt screamed, pushing himself to the wall as much as possible enough to pass through the hard surface and leap out to the other room. If only he had the magic power in his veins. The second Lui reached for his towel Valt swiped his head to the other side innocently. But as if he hadn't seen what's in there.

Lui threw the towel at the bluenette scaring him out of his skin, "Oi. Look at me."

"N-NO!" Valt refused to take in the beautiful sight, oh boy. The towel was thrown over his head, "Stay the F away from me!" A vague idea that Lui might be hooked up enough to tease him.

"Idiot look at me." Lui grumbled, it's not like he was feeling embarrassed to let his boyfriend see him. Well, if only Lui knows hundreds of girls were reading this, who knows some might have threw away their devices nose bleeding at the perks of the avid vision that was blessed by imagination.

Valt removed two fingers trying to glimpse at the white tyrant through the small gaps between his fingers, his cheeks were flushed at the sight. "O-oh" One second silent prayer for those who thought Lui is actually nake. Who am I kidding, Lui shirosagi isn't anything like that, he is always damn prepared. "Bless me." Valt felt relieved. Lui had his boxers on.

"What does Shu feeds you?!?! You were literally the same height as me and now look at those well defined abs and muscles! I'm still the same height while you had the perfect glows up!"

Lui smirked, "Eh. That's gonna be futile for a bottom anyway."

If only Valt had the confidence that he will escape from Lui after having nerve to strike a blow on the white tyrant, trust me, Valt would have. "Hmph! Lunch is ready get downstairs, Shu said." He dashed out of the room as fast as possible and headed to Free's room. The only person that is available cute twenty four-seven, because he's asleep all the time. Valt opened the door, "Free, lunch is ready, get downstairs Shu said." He repeated the phrase.

The blonde was huddled comfortably inside the piles of blankets, despite the hot weather outside. Valt walked closer to the bed and clutched the blankets before swaying them away only to reveal a flustered blonde. "Eh..?" Valt blinked.

Blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Yet he couldn't comprehend the foreign facial expression plastered on the blonde's face. Valt twisted his gaze to the window looking outside to determine whether the world is coming to an end. Free de la Hoya has never blushed. "Free are you sick?" Valt leaned his head down touching Free's forehead with his own, "Hm.. no..?"

"L-leave." Free mumbled in a small voice, trying to hide something that he feels really uncomfortable to reveal. In fact, he wasn't certain how in the fucking world he became like this. The blonde grabbed the blankets and huddled back once again.

Valt frowned. He had never seen Free like this. Never in once. Not even when Free caught a flu and was sick for a week straight. "Free are you okay? What's wrong?" Valt tried. He wasn't offered any verbal response but a slight push from his boyfriend. "SHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUUUUUIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's the call. There is seriously something wrong with Free, not wanting take any chances because he can't live a life without Free.

The door slammed open with Shu-behind him Lui appeared quite nonchalantly. "What's the deal?" The white tyrant asked, showing his concern in his own ways.

Valt turned to meet their questioning gazes, with his teary eyes, "F-free!! Something is wrong with him!!" He cried.

"What?" Shu blinked in confusion.

To be continued....

>:D

Vote if you want a part two~