Save the Princess AU

Bladers were asked to pick a folded paper from the box of mystery~

Valt : Oh! Look here guys! I got the prince role! Woohoo! Cool! *Bounce up and down excitedly*

Shu : Uh, Pirate captain crimson...? Who abducted the princess and captured the dragon... *Nervous smile*

Free : Oh the dragon who kidnapped the princess. Ah. I can finally role play as Fafnir.

Valt : Cool! Shu is the main villain and Free is the coolest dragon!

Shu : Ahem.. at least I didn't get the princess role *relieved*

Free : Huh. Then who got the princess role?

Valt, Shu, Free : *turns to the white tyrant who is unfortunately trembling in fifty shade of anger* OooH interesting.

Lui : PISS OFF! (ʘ言ʘ╬) Fuck you! I AIN'T DOING THIS SHITTY PLAY.

Zac : Oh! Yes you're, princess Luisa~ lookie I'm the prince's trust worthy friend who saved him from the dragon of golden Island!

Xander : I got the 'ship's second in command.'

Wakiya : Ah?! A servant of the captain?! My ass!

Honcho : Goldielocks we are the captain's men. Not servants.

Daigo : Still the same though.

Cuza : I can watch for the sea storms heh!

Aiga : Ah! I'm the son of the captain!

Fubuki : A personal student as well as apprentice of Captain crimson.

Delta : A wizard who is helping the prince to find the princess..

Dante : The henchman of the wizard? Oh delta look we are together here too!

Hikaru and Hyuga : The evil twin brothers and henchman of captain flare.. who wrecked the captain crimson's ship?

Lain : Captain Flare, the ship's captain?

Harry : *A pet hedgehog of captain flare*

Ranjiro : a crow? Cursed by the witch? What the fuck bro!?

Sasha : The witch- huh- why-

Silas : The witch's apprentice fuck off, I better go do something else.

Christina : The healer?

Lui : OI BASTARDS SWITCH ROLES WITH ME! OR ELSE I'M MURDERING YOU ALL! *growling like a feral animal*

Ranjiro : Heck no thank you, I'd rather be the crow.

Wakiya : Nah duh. Princess sucks. And who the hell wants to be saved by that clumsy Aoi brat?! But I don't want to be the servant of Kurenai! Oii Shu switch with me!!

Shu : Um but the rule is you cannot switch the role *points at the warning board*

Wakiya : Who the fuck cares about, I'll send thugs to kill whoever oppose me.

Lui : Switch. With. Me. Rich. Brat.

Wakiya : Ex-Fucking-cuse me I SAID NO A HELL ASS NO. KARMA IT IS SUFFER LAND SHARK.

Free : Lui as the princess *whistles* wow. Dream come true

Valt : Heh, he's my princess now!

Lui : *a character who has no endurance level of anger management* FUCK OFF B*TCHES!!!! *Cussing loudly* *sneezes suddenly*

Christina : Bless you <3

The others : Lol Lui is gonna kill us all

Shu : Don't worry he won't. I hope so.

Free : Nah I know him better than anyone. He's just all talk.

Valt : Umm... Free turn around?

Free : *tilts his head* Why?

Silas : Bitch run for your damn life

Lui : *with a hellfire chainsaw and other crazy weapons* WELCOME TO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE DE LA HOYA

Free : Fuck I'm screwed up-

Shu : Lui stop it..!

Valt : *tip toes and kisses the white tyrant* There you go princess Luisa

Zac : Aww! *Throws glitters* From this day forth I pronounce you two as married couple!

Dante : *playing the piano in the background* YEAAAH

Everyone : Congratulations!

Lui : 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Le earth and the earthlings : DOOMED

Asta here!

So, this chapter is an introduction to madness- ahem Characters roles and details. So the main story will be posted on the One shot book. If you're interested, stay tuned!