Wtf moments feat. Valt

Free : *stares at his boyfriends while sitting on the couch.* ...

Valt : Lui can you show me how to play this?!

Lui : Of course, come here. *Teaches the smol bean to play a game of a kind*

Shu : Well. Now don't get addicted with this. *Quietly doing his office work*

Valt : Of course! Hehe!

Lui : Are you listening here or what? *Annoyed*

Valt : Oh sorry! *Clings to Lui* I'm all ears now!

Lui : You better be. *Leans down and kiss him*

Valt : Hehe you're really a good kisser after all! *Blush*

Shu : Sadly that's true. Sharkie is such a tease *trying not to think about last night*

Lui : *tilts his head with a smug smirk* Oh, Bunny I'm flattered.

[ Please Lui shirosagi please I cannot afford to die with excess loss of blood so shut that death trap! (。・//ε//・。) ]

Valt : *kiss Lui on daaa lips* Hehe Lui is so handsome. I can't resist him!

Shu : Well, part of me is struggling to stay calm. But another part of me is trying to show off with my face you know *flips his hair, winking*

Valt : DAMNNN MY HEART GOESS DOKI DOKI *flustered*

Lui : Bet Valty can't do stuffs.

Valt : HAH?! Σ(•̀ o •́ )

Shu : *imagines a dominating top Valt* *shook his head to clear that nightmarish thought* No that shouldn't happen.

Valt : (ʘ言ʘ╬) Shu you asshole!

Lui : *pushes Valt down on the couch* What? You can't do shit, accept it, Valty~ *smirk, smirk, smirk*

Valt : *tries to hold back his tears because they're really teasing him* B-baka! Get off me!!

Shu : Crap, now don't make him cry, Lui.

Lui : Eh. You're such a crybaby and now trying to put on such an act of dominance.

Valt : Hmm...!! *Sniffles*

( Sukuna : Idiot. Know your place.)

Free : *pushes Lui off* Don't go rough on him.

Lui : Hah? The hell hoya?

Valt : Freeee!!!! *Hugs Free* my true love
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Shu : We are just playing, Valty *turns off his laptop because that shit can wait*

Free : *ruffles Valt's hair* There. I'm here. Those two keep bullying you again, don't they?

Valt : Yeah *snuggles into his chest*

(Forgive me but my Fralt sense are dangerously skyrocketing rn ;-; )

Shu : Woah woah. Bullying is a huge word, let's just say it's teasing

Valt : Still you two show off because of that devilishly handsome faces you got there! *Pouts*

Lui : Tsk. You gotta accept the fact you're a sub.

Valt : Nu!! I'm not a sub!!

Free : He can be both.

Shu : Oh?

Lui : Like in the dreams?

Valt : (;ŏ﹏ŏ) Really?

Free : Do you know that, Lui accidentally ate your last beybread?

Valt : WHAT?!!?!

Free : And Shu took away those comic books because you keep making a mess out of it.

Valt : NOW MY COMIC BOOKS TOO?!?!?

Free : I know a lot of stuffs they did, but never bother to crack the nut *carelessly scratches the back of his neck with no care in the world*

Shu, Lui : ( ˘ ∧ ˘ ; ) Dang it Hoya you traitor!

Valt : *pissed off* LUI SHIROSAGI, SHU KURENAI YOU BASTARDS GET ON THE KNEES!! *has a whip*

Free : You guys heard the child? Bend on. Oh, call him sir, master or whatever you prefer.

Lui : *Annoyed nerve twitching on his forehead* HOYA DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

Shu : *regrets joining team Lui instead of joining team Valt.* Valt I can explain-

Valt : *slaps the whip on the table* I DO NOT ASK FOR EXPLANATION!

Shu : *did as he was told, this side of Valt is dangerous than anything* Yes, sir..

Lui : *still refuses to give in.* My ass.

Free : *kicks the back of his shin* There gotcha.

Lui : *on the knees, growling* THAT SON OF A-

Valt : *glares* You ate me beybread? *That one scary calm voice, RONNN!!!!*

Lui : You ate my snack so, revenge, dummy.

Free : *smack his head from the behind* Respect.

Shu : Free stop making the situation worst...

Free : You're one to talk? Both of you seemed to have fun teasing Valty.

Lui : I'M GOING TO KILL THIS BASTARD

Valt : *whips the white tyrant* Enough.

Lui : FUCK THAT HURTS MOTHERF-

Free : *puts a gag because Lui is using way to much curse words which is really unsuitable and unpleasant to hear* There. For the sake of the virginity of the reader's ears.

Shu : F-free stop it, jerk

Free : You want one, Snowflake?

Shu : NO THANK YOU!

Valt : So, you took away my comic books?

Shu : Well, sorry about that, but I had my reasons. First you keep reading them all over nights and having a crash sleeping schedule. Two it's not very healthy to keep your room messy, germs will get easily and you will fall sick.

Free : Well, Kurenai Shu can be forgiven, Your highness.

Valt : Alright, you're forgiven. But do not mistake the same mistake again.

Shu : Understood *stands on his feet, moves away quietly*

Valt : Very well, who we got here now?

Free : Arrogant, mean Lui shirosagi, your highness.

Lui : *glares at the blonde and bluenette* grr....

Valt : *lifts his chin with the end of the whip* There's an idiot on the end of the whip.

Lui : *points at the bluenette* tsk.

Free : *trying not to chuckle at that joke* .....

Shu : *thought : He's dead... *

Lui : *giving no fuck* hmph?

Valt : *snap*

KABOOOM!

At last earth was exploded abruptly by the forceful pressure wiping out the existence-

Wow it's friggin gonna be 4- gotta sleep- shit shit shit