His Girlfriend

Free : *stares at the title with a judging look*

Valt : *hops around enthusiastically* COOL! WE ARE BACK AGAIN!

Lui : Who's girlfriend? Who is the girlfriend? *Plays innocent*

Shu : *chokes on the tea* *cough cough* *picks up the imagined phone call* H-hello, Fubuki. Yeah I'm coming, okay okay, I'll be there in a minute. Yeah sure.

Valt : What happened Shu? Why Fubuki called you?

Shu : *with a straight face avoiding eye contact* Nothing much just got some urgent work with the Raging Bull, alright if you excuse me, I'll be taking my leave. *Walks to the door*

Lui : *caught the albino with a cowboy's rope* Nah nah, your phone never ringed bae.

Free : Besides Dante said they are going out to shopping.

Valt : Hehe Shu caught red handed.

Shu : Jesus what's this time they're up to *mentally and physically sick of being a bottom and the top is Lui*

Lui : *pulls the rope* Hey pretty princess~

Shu : Who? Are you talking to me?

Lui : Are there any pretty princess here? *Flirty smirk*

Valt : *wearing a princess costume and looks like one* Present sir!

Free : *grabs valt and make him sit in silence* Shh, don't interrupt the drama.

Valt : Ehh?! I wanna be there too!!!

Shu : For heaven's sake, Lui I'm gonna break your jaw *tries to get out of the rope*

Lui : Let's put that aside, I'm honoured to announce that I'm going to marry this young maiden right in front of you. With all due respect attend the wedding.

Shu : Motherfucker- I'm a guy and I ain't marrying you!

Valt : But Lui has fucked no mother-

Free : who taught this? Don't say them again *scolds*

Valt : Huii *Anya meme-*

Proud single ass me : (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻  I DEMAND FOR SHUI!!!!!!!!