They forgot to wish Valt on his birthday-

On Valt's birthday...

Valt : *waits for the time to strike at 12* Hehehe!!! *rolls on his bed* can't wait for birthday wishes!!

After 12 am.

Valt : *stares at his phone on the group chat as if it's the most beautiful thing that ever existed* Lalala! C'mon! It's 12 already!

Ten minutes later.

Valt : *still waiting for them to wish him* just some technical error. They will appear on the screen soon.

One hour later.

Valt : *gets a ding* *wakes up* YESH!! SOMEONE WISH ME FINALLY!! *looks at his phone* *becomes a lifeless statue*

The message : Get 50% offer at discount sales, Have a nice day!

Valt : ........ They forgot my existence.... I'm not loved... they don't love me *sad*

After done being sad.

Valt : *Calls Shu, Free, Lui, beyclub, his all friend in conference call*

Surprisingly they picked up : Hello?

Valt : Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me *sings all dry in savage way*

The people : *confused AF but then realize it's his birthday* HOLY SH*T!!! VALT I'M SORRY, HAPPY-

Valt : BYE TRAITORS! *cut the call*

Also Valt : *leaves a text in their group chat* I love you guys :)

Shu, Lui, Free : *sonic runs to Valt's house* Sh*t we are screwed up!! He's gonna marry that emo guy!!

When they reach his house.

Shu, Lui, Free : VALTY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY, LOVE YOU ANGEL.

Valt : *opens the window* Took you long enough to wish me, slowpokes?

Shu : I was making the birthday cake sorry Valty!!

Lui : I was preparing your birthday gifts!!

Free : *stares at his two competitors* Huh... I was sleeping because it's midnight...?

Valt : *throws the pillow at Free* GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PLACE!! I'M MAD AT YOU ALL!!! I WISH YOU GUYS SHARPLY AT 12 AND MAKE EVERY FREAKING MINUTE SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOU NEVER RETURN ME THE FAVOUR. I'M GONNA BE SINGLE!!! I AIN'T MARRYING YOU THREE!! BYE BYE. *shut the window so loudly.*

Shu and Lui : *Stares at Free*

Free : What? I was just being honest with myself.

Lui : We are doomed.

Shu : No my precious valty hates me...

Free : *sniffs valt's scent on his pillow* At least he give me his pillow, I'm gonna keep it with me.

Valt : *Opens the window and jumps off it* GIVE THAT BACK!! I'M MAD AT YOU!!

Shu and Lui : *catches valt before he hurt himself* gotcha!

Free : *kiss valt* Love you Baby Valty, you don't need any present because I'm myself a gift for you~

Valt : *blushes, trying to resist* hmmmm!!

Lui : Valty let's go I'll treat you some good food, anything you want!

Shu : I'll let you do anything to me, please love me sweetie pie

Valt : Hmm? *thinks* okie give me lovely kisses and hugs, I don't want anything. I just want true love. Give me your love.

Shu, Lui, Free : 💘💘💘 With pleasure~