Smol bean love

Valt : *sleeping adorably while snuggling into Lui* Zzz....bey..bread... Yumm...

Lui : *leans down and kiss his head gently* Valty you're too cute to resist.

Free : *joins them in the bed* Yes, he's such a baby.

Shu : Alright you two take care of him, meanwhile I go prepare the cakes and stuffs. And Free could go help the others with making the decorations?

Free : Sure in a minute. *Snuggles into Valt's cheek, pressing lovely kisses*

Lui : Don't wake him up Free

Valt : *sleep talks again* He..he.. *has a dream where a giant friendly looking slime hugging and tickling him*

Free : Damn, I'm getting hard.

Lui : Me too.

Shu : Ahem, It's his birthday. Do not make him cry or else my axe will speak.

Free and Lui : Yes mommy Shu.

Shu : Good. Take good care of our smol bean.

Free and Lui : Roger.

A hour later...

Valt : Hehe! Lui that tickles! Free stop!! Hahaha!!

Lui : Do you like what I'm doing babe?~ *nibbles his neck*

Valt : That tickles! :3

Free : *places loving kisses all over him showing his love* Have some love, babylips.

Valt : *hugs both of them* Where's Shu?

Lui : Bunny is busy with his works you know the drill.

Valt : Oh... Okay. Do you guys know what's today?

Free : Monday?

Valt : No no the date!

Lui : 21.3.2022?

Valt : Yes, so what's today?

Free : World's sleeping day or something?

Valt : I-.. no no! Something special guess it again!

Lui : Does Valt plans to surprise us with his awesome love?~

Valt : *blushes* no!! Not that too! *Pouts* you guys forgot it?

Free : Forgot what babe?

Valt : Nevermind. *Sad puppy noise*

Lui : *kiss his lips* Don't give me that look. Come here let's go downstairs. *Picks up Valt bridal style*

Free : *pulls Valt for another kiss on his lips* Love you angel

Valt : *pouts* (kinda upset that his boyfriends forgot his birthday UnU )

They went downstairs and opened the living room door, it was all dark.

Valt : Eh? Why the lights were off? *Feels scared and nervous* Lui? Free? What's happening-

Everyone : HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALT!!!!! *Throws colourful shiny glitters and cute stuffs on the birthday boi.*

Valt : Oh my- Thank you!!!! *Happy Valty noises*

Shu : *kiss Valt lovingly* Happy birthday my little champion.

Valt : *enjoys the kiss* Thank youu!! Shuu!! I love you!!

Shu : Love you too Valty~

Lui : Happy birthday cutie *kiss his nose* You thought I forgot this very special day didn't you?

Valt : Hehe! Thank you Lui!!

Free : You're our babylips, I love you, happy birthday Valty~

Valt : I love you too Free! Thank you!! And you're mine! *Turns to Shu, Lui* You guys too!

Shu, Lui : Love you baby.

Dante, Hyuga, Hikaru, Aiga, Bell : HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALT! COME ON LETS GO PARTY! :DD

(Bell is here too~ I'll make a separate chapter for it later!)

Basara : Hannah! Don't go running!

Hannah : Heh~ big brother loves Bell didn't he?~

Basara : Shh! That stays between us. Happy birthday Valt

Hannah : Happy birthday Valt *start fangirling a bit since her favourite bladers are here*

(Me : Can I join you Hannah?! Let's fangirl together!)

Delta, Fubuki, Lane : Happy birthday Valt.

Valt : Thank you everyone! I love you all!

Everyone : We love you too <333

Valt : lets go eat the cake and open the presents!

Everyone : Sure!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOL BEAN I LOVE YOUUUUUU FOREVER!! I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE GROWN INTO A SUCH HANDSOME BABY BUT STILL YOU ARE MY SMOL BEAN!! I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOMMY!

SAD THING WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE YOU *sad noises* BUT STILL I LOVE YOUUUU!!!

Such nostalgic memories :') a wonderful journey ends here but it will forever travel with me till the very last end.

MARK THIS BEY FAM "I'LL FOREVER STAY IN THIS FANDOM! SO LET'S KEEP GOING ON AND ON~"