-

Was that some kind of stupid joke. Did this anger issue muscle guy just ask if he's single?

"I guess.." Yoongi answered rather confused, getting a small grin from Jungkook who jumped with ease over the couch to then sit down besides Yoongi and quickly pull the male closer.

"Perfect. I now declare you mine"

".. What's that supposed to mean!?" the smaller asked, not really wanting to assume anything.

The other's had the same thought.

"Yeah what's that supposed to mean!? Hm?" Asked Namjoon and took Jungkooks hand off Yoongi.

"If you declare that then I'm declaring that he's not yours" Taehyung now said as he walked back inside and got a small grumble from Jungkook.

"I'm still the one who manages everything here you guys got that!? I should be getting what I want!" the bunny boy spoke standing up to turn to them and point at himself.

"You do know that we all wanted to share?" Jin now said looking at Jungkook and back at Yoongi, ignoring that he looked at them annoyed.

"If you just take him for yourself it's no motivation for us" Jimin commented, standing up as well and laying a hand on Jungkooks shoulder.

"Come on man.. We always share don't we? I mean.. Kinda like we shared a room once, and we shared our food and a bathroom"

".. Jimin that's no good argument" Hoseok said looking at jimin who rolled his eyes.
"worth a try though"

"So what ab-"

"could you all please shut up for a moment. If you really consider yourself to share apparently me if I'm right, it would've been nice if you first asked me instead of declaring some shit. And second of all, why the fuck would I agree after knowing you all for mostly a few hours , there's no damn reason for me to agree apart from you guys maybe killing me, though that really would be a pleasant surprise after all your fucking talking about me like an object. "

"Such nuts"

"JIMIN!"

"But he got some nuts come on Jin"

Whatever they said, whatever they threatened Yoongi with, the smaller didn't budge. He didn't agree and kept his arms crossed.

They really couldn't do much. Killing was an option but then they wouldn't have Yoongi and that'd be kinda frustrating.
Killing his family was a good threat, though he said that if they'd do that he would never ever even consider going into a relationship with them, which meant that he did consider it, what gave them a bit of hope. Therefore that wasn't an option either.

"And if we just keep him here?"
"What? Like locking him up?" Taehyung questioned not really liking the idea.

"But that'd be less fun.. You know going out and scaring people while he's with us would be so much better.. And we'd also get him used to what we're doing" Hoseok said but Jungkook shook his head.

"He won't come with us if we do the bigger jobs.. That'd be way too risky for him to get hurt. He could join us at this smaller stuff, getting deals ready and collecting money"

"..can I now go home?" Yoongi asked after a while, looking at a frustrated Jungkook who only got more pissed every second he looked at Yoongi knowing that he couldn't get what he wanted.

Hoseok was the most chill about it actually. Out of all of them he looked the less pissed.