O

"You shouldn't worry that much.. Namjoon is literally extremely into you.. There's no way that someone could just snatch him that easily" Jin said and gave Yoongis back a small rub.

"I know,  it's probably just a stupid thought.." Yoongi mumbled and leant against Jin, who sat on his desk, Yoongi being pretty much confortable on the males lap.

"It's kinda nice how you worry though. Shows a lot how much you actually care" Jin smiled a bit more pushing a kiss on Yoongis forehead

Yoongi said nothing, just cuddling more into Jin as he tried to distract himself and watched the male do some work on his desk.

At around 7pm he then made his way back downstairs, looking around as if to see if Jackson had left yet or not.

"Is Jackson still-"

"He left an hour ago."Hoseok answered and then chuckled a bit as he watched Yoongi go back upstairs probably to pay namjoon a visit.

He knocked before carfully opening the door, seeing namjoon on his bed and going through his phone.

"Joon..?" he simply asked closing the door behind him and making his way towards the other male.

"Yeah? Anything you need?" namjoon asked putting his phone to the side and looking at Yoongi who shook his head a little before moving to sit on namjoons lap and wrap his arms around the taller.

"is something wrong?" the taller asked a little worried, moving his hands on Yoongis waist, unsure why the smaller suddenly was getting so close to him by himself.

"No. Everything's fine" Yoongi mumbled wrapping his arms tighter around the males neck and looking up at Namjoon who was looking a little confused at Yoongi.

Was it unusual for himself to feel this posessive? Was this really the feeling of possessiveness in the first place or simply some kind of fear that namjoon would lose interest in him after he was some kind of source of affection and attention to Yoongi.

The male wasn't sure about it anymore himself, but he knew, if someone would try to take this feeling of being secure away, he'd go nuts until he'd be sure to get it back.

"Is it just me or is Yoongi clinging a lot onto Namjoon today?" Jimin asked as he walked outside of the kitchen where Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting and eating an snack.

"Maybe because he was jealous a few hours ago" Taehyung shrugged and then looked inside the kitchen to take a peek at them.

"Gosh he's so lucky" Tae then mumbled and let the two again alone.

"Wanna go back upstairs? It's getting kinda late" Yoongi said as he looked at his phone, slowly getting off namjoon and taking the males hand only for namjoon to let his hand back go.

"I still got some work to do this evening. How about you instead go to one of the other's yeah? I don't wanna keep you up after you've just recovered" the taller said with an apologetic smile, pecking Yoongis lips and leaving the smaller by himself.

"..Did Namjoon just take Yoongis offer down?.. The fuck is he thinking, he finally gets some time and now he isn't even appreciating it" Hoseok mumbled, having watched the whole scene and walking up to Yoongi to pet his head

"Don't be dissapointed, after all you-"

To Hoseoks surprise however Yoongi didn't look dissapointed but rather angry.

"This stupid ass sucker, I'm being nice and he just gives me some stupid excuse. Tsk.. Probably ending up clinging on me as soon as tomorrow comes though!" Yoongi spoke up, crossing his arms and nibbling a bit upset on his bottom lip.

"Woah, you're really upset because of that?"

"do I look like I'm sad Hoseok? I don't think so. Look at my face and tell me I'm not upset that this fucker seems to like spending time with Jackson more tha-"

"Is this all because of Jackson?" Hoseok asked not letting Yoongi end his sentence

The smaller looked a second back up at Hoseok and then nodded a little

"You shouldn't me upset though. You don't know Jackson and Namjoon sees him like once or twice a month, there's nothing to worry about.. Also he isn't namjoons type anyways.. You're his type" Hoseok said with an small smile, making Yoongi relax a bit and actually smile.

"I guess you're right.. I shouldn't assume anything stupid.." the male said and then gave hoseoks shoulder a small pat.

"You're really good at giving advice! Thanks hobi" the smaller said about to walk off only to get pulled back by Hoseok.

"if I'm that good at giving advice I want more than an small shoulder pat."

"But I-"

"No no no. You got my advice already now I get my reward for being so nice to you" Hoseok demanded not letting Yoongi go until the male would give him something in return.

"I don't wanna though"

"In that case I don't wanna let you go either"  the male sighted a bit dramatic and then gave Yoongis stomach a small poke

"Okay okay.. Only to make you stop getting on my nerves" Yoongi said and then leant closer to Hoseok to quickly push an kiss on his lips.

"I want you to help me with something"

"What exactly?"

"I want to meet my brother."