"I found out where he's at"

"You're really sure that it's an good idea to just bust in?"

"Do you have any other idea? I don't think so Jin."

"I can tell that-what the fuck are they doing over there..?" Jin questioned hearing some rather questionable sounds from the room besides them.

"It just isn't the best idea. I want you to rethink this, no barging in out of nowhere. We maybe got them by surprise but it's also pretty stupid"

"I'll think of something.. This bastard will get his karma for what he's done."

"Take this further? What do you think Tae?" Jimin asked while having his eyes on Yoongi who was still leaning back against taehyung.

"Just do as you please. Doesn't seem like Yoongi is about to stop you" The taller smiled pushing a kiss on Yoongis cheek, Jimin pulling off the males pants in the meantime.

"You really.. are two horny fuckers" Yoongi mumbled, watching jimin and holding onto Taehyungs hands who grabbed them just a second before.

"You keep cursing. It's like you really want us to be horny at this point" Jimin snickered, pulling down Yoongis boxers as well and ignoring how the male let out a small grumble of disapproval.

"still a shy baby.. Don't tease too much jiminie or else he'll be even more grumpy at you later" Taehyung grinned even though he enjoyed teasing just as much, pulling Yoongis hands up to give them a few small kisses while jimin went in between Yoongis legs which of course got Yoongis attention.

"Hey hey no stupid stuff now! I swear to god if you-WHA! JIMIN!" The male let out a shriek not having expected for the male to suddenly wrap his lips around Yoongis lenght to suck him off.

The other's may were right about jimin being the one sucking the other off instead of Yoongi doing the work.

Taehyung could only laugh at Yoongis reaction, moving one of his hands through his hair and pushing small kisses on his neck.

"Calm down baby, you're lucky that he's doing it. I would've let you do the work to be honest" Taehyung said and kept petting Yoongis hair who was trying to put his mind together as this was kinda something he wasn't too familiar with.

"Just.. N-not.. What I expected" Yoongi managed to say, trying his best to not watch Jimin who was pretty much sucking Yoongi off like his life depended on it and instead moved his hands to Taehyungs tights to hold onto them after the male had stopped holding his hands a moment ago to keep touching his upper body.

"You do must enjoy this a lot right now based on your reaction. Even moving your hips on your own, desperate aren't we~? " Taehyung asked in an teasing voice, pointing out something which Yoongi didn't even realize he had started doing.

"Fuck o-"

"Fuck off? You're so stubborn Yoongi, still being so harsh even though you're clearly enjoying this" Taehyung chuckled a little amused, moving one of his hands back to Yoongis.

"Close baby? Already trembling, kinda cute"

Yoongi didn't give Taehyung any answer even if he was right just leaning more against him and moving one of his hands in jimin hair who clearly had the time of his life as he watched Yoongis reactions to everything he was doing.

Jimin was just as good as Taehyung was at reading the smaller males body language, intendedly not pulling away even if he was close, only to then give Yoongis tights a small squeeze once the male eventually came and panicked a little once realizing jimin didn't get off him.