𝕔

It definitely brought the message that he had done something wrong.

Jimin laying on the ground and holding his face in pain while everyone looked a bit confused was a good statement to start with.

"Why did you-"

"OH FUCK OFF TAEHYUNG! HAVE YOU ANY DAMN BRAINCELL LEFT UP THERE!? BECAUSE IF SO THEN YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU THREE DID TO MAKE YOONGI CRY!"

"He's crying?" Taehyung asked a bit shocked just like the rest of them.

"You three.. What the fuck did you do?!" Namjoon also asked standing up to look at the three.

".. Jungkook you've been awfully quiet" Hoseok pointed out, looking at the youngest of them.

".. Well.."

"WELL WHAT?"

"Me may had the idea to make Yoongi jealous" Jungkook mumbled only for the two of them to look at them like they were brain dead.

"..okay so what exactly did you do then?" Namjoon asked trying his best to not scream at them.

"Brought over a girl.. Ignored him.." Jimin shortly explained, still holding his face.

"I swear you're so-AHRG" Hoseok mumbled moving a hand through his hair.

"Okay dumbasses.. We just gained Yoongis trust and now you had the idea to bring someone here to show him that you're no longer interested in him?" Namjoon summed up, the three now looking a bit speechless as they realized that it really was just stupid what they did.

They really shared one braincell.

Jin and Yoongi meanwhile had some more cuddle time as Yoongi eventually explained what happened, Jin assuring the smaller that everything was fine and that they probably already were regretting it.

And they did.

Not even 10 minutes later and they finally made their way to Yoongis room, followed by Hoseok who made them properly apologize and explain themselves.

Yoongi wasn't sure if he now felt more stupid or not after crying because of such a stupid reason but it definitely was nice to have Hoseok and Namjoon baby him a bit that day.

He still was a little upset at Taehyung though.

And as often as Tae apologized Yoongi kept refusing to kiss him to the point where the taller was literally begging him for an simple peck on the lips.

If he had to suffer, Taehyung had to suffer as well.

It took him about three days to convince Yoongi to finally give in again, all the begging making Yoongi feel a bit better and less pathetic.

Another two weeks of nothing too important happening, no more stupid ideas and Yoongi who had his peace.

A bit too much peace for his liking however.
They all were very sweet since what happened and just big softies though that wasn't exactly what the smaller was looking for in the last few days.

It was difficult enough to get their attention alone, or find someone alone in their room, but whenever it happened someone joined just a few minutes later. It was frustrating, especially for Yoongi who was bad at just straight up telling what he wanted and letting his emotions show.

Now he already had attractive 6 guys around him who couldn't really figure out Yoongis body language. Or at least it seemed to him like they couldn't.

"Have you watched that new series? It's really good, and the action scenes look so real I swear" Jungkook spoke, totally going on about a new series he had become a huge fan of and ignoring Yoongi who was fiddling with his hand.

"Mhm.. Maybe I'm gonna watch it later" The smaller mumbled, licking his lips as he stared at Jungkook, about to lean closer to him when Jungkook removed his hand to grab his phone and show him some pictures of his favorite characters in that series.

Not only that but after two more minutes Jimin opened the door and joined them, Yoongi slowly going out of the room, escaping without them saying anything and looking a bit around before he knocked on Hoseoks door only to open it and see no one in there.

The smaller then decided to just go inside the kitchen, drinking some water he got out of the fridge and watching how Jin tried to explain Taehyung how to properly prepare the dinner he was making.

After hopeless 3 hours of nothing but dissapointment, Hoseok and Namjoon being not at home, Yoongi just watched a movie in the living room.

Dinner was like always, some stupid jokes from Jin and Taehyung and Jungkook making fun of some stupid things whilst Jimin laughing along.

The whole evening was just pure frustration for Yoongi, first Jungkook walking around shirtless, Taehyung teasing him by pushing small kisses on his neck only to then walk off with Jimin to play video games and then Jin who was casually stopping in Yoongis room only wearing a towel around his waist only to then explain that he'd have to leave in a few minutes.

Yoongi stayed up until midnight, pretty sure that he'd be able to now get some time only to stop at Taehyungs room and hear him and Jimin inside Still playing video games.
Jin not there.
Jungkook? Door locked.
Namjoon? Wasn't there either.

Lastly there was Hoseok.
Yoongi wasn't sure if he had to knock or not, not sure if he even was at home or if he wouldn't disturb him sleeping if he did.

Stepping inside and closing the door behind him to then see someone laying in bed at least gave him some hope.

Sneaking up and carefully getting on the bed was a bit difficult in the dark, though eventually Yoongi did make it there.

Another genius idea, taking off his pants and throwing them to the ground followed by his boxers, even though he hesitated at first.

He was again in the fit Jungkook had given him, another nice shirt and nothing underneath. It was comfortable to say the least, especially since it covered most parts but gave space to the parts which were important.

He hadn't yet had done lots with Hoseok. He knew the male was probably the roughest among them though Yoongi also wasn't too sure if that was true. After all he was Yoongi and everyone of them had a soft spot for him whatever he wanted he got.

Yoongi stared at Hoseok for a few seconds unsure how to continue though didn't want to stop now and therefore just pulled the blanket off, sitting down on his lap only to shriek as he felt his hands suddenly on his waist.

"So I'm the chosen one hm? Took you long enough after holding yourself back the last few days"