¬^¬

"Someones awake~" Taehyung hummed as Yoongi opened his eyes, the smaller sitting up only for Hoseok to wrap his arms around him from behind and pull him closer.

"Tae? When did you get here?" Yoongi asked a little confused, Taehyung only being able to smile and quickly pecking Yoongis lips.

"Yesterday evening.. You slept a lot by the way."

"feeling better? You still seem a bit sleepy though" Hoseok spoke, moving a hand down onto Yoongis hip.

"I'm kinda hungry" Yoongi mumbled, about to get up when Taehyung pushed him back down onto the bed and leant on top of him.

"I'm hungry too~"

"And I thought I'm the pervert" Hoseok grinned, leaning back as Yoongi just stared up trying to figure out what just happened as he really was still half asleep.

"..I'm still hungry" He only said, Taehyung about to come with another reply when the door opened and Jin stared at the three without saying anything for an second.

"..Me and Namjoon are gonna go out for a few hours.. Good luck." he then said towards Yoongi who was still underneath Taehyung.

"Seems like we got plenty of time to eat" Taehyung smirked as the door closed, getting a small nudge from Hoseok who then was about to lean down as well only for the door to open again and Jungkook standing there.

"Huh?.. Threesome?" He only asked, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi now finally figured out what was going on, pushing Taehyung off him and shaking his head a little.

"You three maybe" He commented as he walked out leaving the three alone.

That was only for as second though, as all three of them followed him again.

Eating breakfast together until Yoongi was finished and stood up again.

Following him wherever he went only to stop in front of jimins room where the smaller just walked in.

"is it hurting a lot?" Yoongi asked, getting a small smile off Jimin who shook his head.

"Not with all those painkillers I take. They're definitely a life saver" Jimin joked, taking one of Yoongis hands to hold it.

"I still feel stupid because of your small prank on me. You really wanted me to go nuts that day"

"Come on.. It was funny. I wouldn't die that easily anyways, especially with you around, way too much motivation to keep myself alive" Jimin said and then sighted a bit.

"Does it take long to heal?"

"Around.. 9 or 10 days? At least I properly get to move after that again, probably leaves another scar"

"Just a scar though.. Better than actually dying" Yoongi mumbled, giving jimins hand a small squeeze.

".. Can I at least get a kiss for surviving?" Jimin asked looking at Yoongi who for a moment just hummed in thought.

"I don't know.. Do you want a kiss that bad?" Yoongi asked with a small smile only for Jimin to grin a little and nod his head.

"Don't tease now. Just a kiss"

And there it was, the kiss jimin asked for.
Only a short one though as the door opened and Jungkook peeked inside despite Taehyung hitting his back and telling him to stop.

"I told you they'd make out!" Jungkook whispered even though it was kind of loud.

Only two seconds after and all three stood inside the room as well, jimin looking at the three as if just wanting them to dissappear again for just ruining his kiss.