"Namjoon could you-"

"CAN'T RIGHT NOW!"

Jin and Hoseok stood there a bit taken back by namjoon who rushed from room to room, never having seen the other like this before. Or at least rarely.

Another two minutes and finally the male had found the key in Jungkooks room who luckily wasn't there and returned to his own room only to see Jungkook on his bed with Yoongi.

The smaller was looking rather annoyed at Jungkook who had pushed the other back against the bed and now was leaning above him pushing a few kisses onto Yoongis cheeks.

"I was literally gone for two minutes!" Namjoon sighted as he looked at Jungkook, the younger looking up and smiling a bit as he saw namjoon.

"Too bad, now it's my turn~ your own fault for walking away"

"Jungkook." Yoongi only said in an slight warning voice, the male looking back at Yoongi only to frown.

"What?.. come on! He had his turn now it's mine" the younger complained only for Yoongi to flick his finger against Jungkooks forehead.

"Get off. I wanna spend time with Joon now, you get your playtime later" the male said, pointing at the door only for Jungkook to look slightly annoyed at both of them, grumbling a bit but eventually getting up to leave the room while mumbling some curse words.

".. Gosh he's such a child sometimes" Yoongi sighted pushing his hair back and then looking at Namjoon who still stood there.

"What are you waiting for?.. Lock the door" Yoongi said looking towards the door, not really wanting any of the others to disturb them, especially now that he finally felt like he had the guts to actually make a move himself.
He didn't really mind that he was the one who seemingly made the moves, after all the taller was pretty good at playing along once he understood what Yoongi had in mind.

The key turning around, the door was locked and Namjoon walking back to Yoongi with an small grin on his lips, probably just as happy to not get disturbed again.

"Alright.. You really wanted us to have this much privacy? I don't mind that to be honest" Joon said and sat down on the bed, looking at Yoongi who hummed a little and then pulled namjoon back on his shoulders to look down at him, having to smile a little as he saw his confused face.

"It's scary how comfortable I am around you by now.. I guess it's because you really don't seem to mind anything I do" Yoongi mumbled and squeezed joons cheeks just like the others always did to him.

"That's good though.. I really don't mind what you do. You literally could kick me in the balls and I'd thank you" Namjoon spoke staring up at Yoongi and letting the male do as he pleased.

"That's an weird way to put it. You shouldn't spoil me too much." yoongi mumbled, moving his hands off namjoon face and crawling a bit around to then sit down on namjoons lap and lay himself down on the taller.

"It's cute how cuddly you are sometimes" Namjoon commented moving his hands on Yoongis back to rub it up and down.

"it sometimes feels like we're living together for years already.. Like we've been together for an very long time with this kind of affection towards each other"

"It does.. It's a shame though that we all can't spend that much time with you all together. We'd for sure start to fight again. I Mean we even start fighting over you when you're not around" Namjoon chuckled a bit, only to then get distracted by Yoongi who again leant up to peck namjoons lips.

"You're all a bunch of idiots. You're lucky that I'm not yet turned into some kind of crazy bastard"

"That's.. Kinda true.. But you've got an strong mentality and we also take good care of you, no way that you'd turn against us in any way" Namjoon said a bit confident, only for Yoongi to raise an eyebrow.