E

Taehyung looked a second back at Yoongi having to smile a bit.

"When I was around your age, I killed my father."

Yoongi stopped walking looking towards Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Your father?"

"Yes.. I don't wanna say that he was an asshole, but he kinda was. His way of raising us was a bit more violent than the average household. My mother died shortly after my birth and I and my older sister were left with him. I guess he somehow didn't ever get over the death of my mother and therefore ended up letting his sadness and frustration out on us.. I one day just snapped."

"You still didn't pay rent did you? What did you do with the money I gave you last week?" Taehyung asked looking over at the bigger male who laid on the bed surrounded by some bottles of beer.

It was an pretty normal sight for the 19 year old.

"Average stuff" he heard a grumble, shortly after the bigger sitting up and holding out a hand

"Give me some more to pay rent then"

Taehyung had already two part time jobs, getting near no sleep in order to pay for their rent and also support his bigger sister who luckily moved out once she had the opportunity to, to study at university.

Taehyung refused which ended up in the older throwing a fit and jumping onto his son to 'give him a lesson' and teach his some 'respect'.

It wasn't daily that this happened, but too often for Taehyungs liking, his Co workers slowly getting suspicious and he also didn't want to cause any drama, which could easily get him fired if he was seen as some kind of trouble child which often got into fights.

A few more punches, Taehyung trying to push the other off him only to resolve in more screaming.
And there it was. The moment he snapped, having enough of everything and taking one of the empty beer bottles to smash it onto his father's head to kind of protect himself from him and stumbling around with the older who was near passing out, only to get pulled down with him and end up stabbing him with the broken beer bottle.

"how did you get out of that situation? Like.. Wasn't the police chasing you?" Yoongi asked after an few minutes of taking everything in.

"You know, the one I was talking to when it happened was Jin.. At that time he was the one who comforted me. It's difficult to explain but he had some kind of connections at the time to Jungkooks family which got rid of the body for me, but I had to agree to join them in exchange, which I lastly did" Taehyung explained and then looked back at Yoongi who was looking at the older as if having an complete different image of him.

".. What happened to your sister?" Yoongi asked quietly, Taehyung smiling a bit and nodding his head.

"She's doing well.. Really well without me. I haven't been able to contact her since, but I at least was allowed to see her from afar. She's soon getting married." Taehyung said with an small sad smile only to hear Yoongi starting to sob besides him.

"Huh? Are you okay? Why are you crying now?" Taehyung asked a bit concerned only for Yoongi to shake his head and try to get rid of his tears.

"T-That's just.. So sad." the younger mumbled, Taehyung only chuckling as he understood what was going on and petting Yoongis head.

"It's alright, I'm over it. I'm just happy that I'm able to live with the other's now and every now and then get some updates on my sister." he smiled, somehow feeling better as he saw Yoongi who really seemed to care about him even though Tae had done so many stupid things.

"Let's go back.. And stop crying for me, cry for yourself instead, it's gonna be even more messy from now on for you. The other's will totally try to make up for what they did, and so do I" Taehyung chuckled starting to walk back towards the house, Yoongi following him and walking besides Taehyung while rubbing his tears out of his face.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry" it just kept going.
Apology after apology from each one of them.

Now that Taehyung had spoken to him the other's were sure that Yoongi would at least listen to them and their apologies.

The mood slowly was lifting up again, the younger every now and then going out of his room to join the other's while watching movies or playing games.

Yoongi was keeping more to himself though the last few days, again trying to get a bit more comfortable around them.
Jungkook also wasn't bringing him to any of their deals anymore. At least for this week, he wasn't sure if he now hadn't had to join them anymore or if jungkook was just giving him a break from it.

Another night and Taehyung was still awake at 11pm, returning from the bathroom after he took an quick shower, about to get dressed in his bedroom when he suddenly saw something move on his bed and jumped a bit back, only to then realize that it was Yoongi.

".. When did you get inside here? I swear to god, you actually scared me for an second" Taehyung said holding with one hand onto the towel around his waist and turning back around to look through his closet.

"I scared you? That's new." Yoongi said with a small smile before quickly turning around as Taehyung started to put on some clothes.

"What are you doing in my room anyways? Wanna go on another walk?" Taehyung asked as he put on some sweatpants, sitting down on the bed and waiting for an answer.

"No.. I just didn't know what to do. Can't sleep"

Taehyung let his upper body fall backwards down onto the bed, looking back to Yoongi and sighting a bit as he wasn't sure what to do now either.

"You wanna eat something?.. We could make waffles or something"

".. At this time? Isn't it a bit late? Wouldn't Jin get kinda pissed when he wakes up and the kitchen will be a mess?"

"Come on.. It won't be such an big mess anyways"

It was an mess. An bigger mess than both expected, flour everywhere over the counter, an egg broken on the floor and a few drops of milk slowly dribbling down the table after Taehyung accidentally had left it open and threw an empty bottle at it which got in his way.

Jin would definitely give both of them a scolding the next morning if they wouldn't clean up.

"Noo, Tae don't put that much in" Yoongi silently screamed as he saw Taehyung putting in too much at once only to get a reassuring response of the older

"The more the better. This is gonna work out just fine"

Two minutes later and it was overflowing, making an even bigger mess as Taehyung tried to clean it up and Yoongi laughed his ass off while Taehyung started to panic as some smoke rose up from the small waffle maker.

"stop laughing at me! Help me instead!" Taehyung said loudly only for Yoongi to put a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up.. We don't want Jin to see this, do we?! " he asked and then looked back at the waffle maker to quickly take out the half burned waffle and stare at it while Taehyung took off a small piece to try it only to hold back from puking, Yoongi again having to try his best to hold in an laughter.

" I'm gonna-fuck that is like.. Burnt but not even done in the middle" Taehyung said as he caughed and grabbed some water to drink.

"Let me do this, nice try though. Now I definitely know that I won't eat your food if you ever cook"

"Aish-that's a bit mean. Only my waffles were horrible doesn't mean that the other things I cook suck"

"I guess I could give it a try but if they suck I can tell you 'I told you' "