¦¬¦

((okay so if you read until now every fecking chapter.. You just read over 90.000 words maybe even more that is a fecking novel, a whole fecking book))

"It's really cute how you keep turning to me whenever you get bored" Jin eventually commented, Yoongi turning his head to look a bit surprised at him, not even having realized the action himself.

"I do?.. So that's how you notice when I get bored!" Yoongi said finally understanding, leaning his head back on jins shoulder who then moved his arms around Yoongis waist.

"You know I haven't really decided on what to make for dinner yet. Maybe something with beef?" Jin asked looking at Yoongi who thought for a second as well.

"Bulgogi"

"Thats doable" Jin said and then pushed a small kiss on Yoongis neck who then turned his body around to face Jin.

"You really keep distracting me from that movie."

"Huh? You're bored that's why I distract you."Jin smiled, Yoongi just pulling a small pout before shaking his head.

"Maybe.. But I'm still not getting to focus on those parts and honestly right now I have no clue what just happened therefore I may as well just stop watching" he said and then put his hands on jins shoulders.

"Instead focusing on me?" Jin asked a bit happy, the smile on his face clearly showing it.

"If you want me to~"

"You're lately so confident" Jin mumbled moving his hands down on Yoongis hips.

"After what had happened with Hoseok I don't think that I can get any more embarrassed.. Therefore in comparison this isn't really a lot" Yoongi explained, Jin not even wanting to imagine what Hoseok did that night and just shaking his head.

"Let's just not think about that. You really must've felt defeated the next day." Jin mumbled, rubbing through Yoongis hair who slightly nodded his head.

"well.. Another kiss?" Yoongi asked trying to get away from the topic, not even getting an real answer as Jin already pushed his lips on Yoongis.

One after one, Yoongi eventually putting his head against jins shoulder to take a small break.

"I asked.. For one.. Not.. That many" he mumbled, Jin only being able to chuckle a little and rubbing Yoongis back.

"Aww~ come on. You do like kisses. You're so pretty when you're all messy just from kissing as well"

"Stop being this nice.. Damn.." Yoongi mumbled, only pushing his face more into jins shoulder and then giving his chest a small hit.

"what? Got you flustered because I called you pretty?" Jin asked, having to hold back a smirk when he heard Yoongis small grumble.

"You're very pretty though. I can't lie about that" Jin kept complimenting, moving his hands on Yoongis tights and giving them a small squeeze.

"Stop that shit.. You know I don't like that" Yoongi mumbled only for Jin to lean closer to his ear with a grin.

"I know.. Because you actually love it. I did notice that the last time we had some fun"

Yoongi just kept quiet from that on, not actually admitting it but also not denying it.

He just kept sitting there on jins lap while the taller rubbed his tights, trying his best to remain a calm face as Jin kept giving him compliments.

"You're so adorable, actually being such a sensetive little boy aren't you? Gosh, I adore that so much" Jin said, moving a hand dangerously close to Yoongis crotch.

The younger wasn't sure if Jin was at this point just teasing him or if he really intended to do something. The thought about it though, definitely was something that got him a bit more into actually accepting what Jin was doing even if it was kinda embarrassing.

"How about we take your shirt off?" Jin asked after a moment, Yoongi looking up a bit unsure.

"We're all alone today.. Don't worry. I'll take my shirt off as well" the taller smiled poking Yoongis stomach who then did take his shirt off and threw it to the side.

"Thats good.. Now I'm gonna keep my promise though" Jin said taking off his shirt as well to put it besides him and then focus again on Yoongi.

The smaller meanwhile was staring at Jins upper body, as if trying to keep it in his mind like the last time.

"If I'm too fast for you tell me.. I'm gonna stop whenever you tell me it's enough" Jin said and then pecked Yoongis lips before moving his hand on Yoongis inner tights to slowly rub it up towards his crotch.

"Good boy~ you're doing so well love. Nothing for you to worry about.. Just keep focusing on my hand" Jin spoke, pushing a few kisses on Yoongis neck, feeling how tight the males grip on his shoulder was.

Yoongi and Jin had done this before, not the real deal but at least something in this direction.
The smaller still had a clear image of it in his mind, Jin being the only one who made him feel this safe yet so embarrassed at the same time with all the praise he received.

The taller really was praising him for the most stupid things, Yoongi however not being able to reject it anyways.

Jin really knew how weak Yoongi was for some simple praises, and adding some moves with it definitely was the right way to go to make the younger into an needy and whiny mess.

"Getting eager?" The taller asked after another minute, moving his hands on Yoongis butt and pushing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Wanna take your pants off?" Seokjin asked, taking Yoongis nod as an answer and helping him with his pants, making sure to be patient as the smaller had troubles opening the button with his shaky hands

"Calm down.. Everythings fine baby.. Just a few more minutes and you get what you want" Jin reassured, pecking Yoongis lips a few times after that and ignoring the whines he got as he rubbed the males lower back.

Not only needy, but also nervous if they now actually did it, as well as excitement was what Yoongi felt. It definitely made him seem a bit helpless and eager.

Jin on the other hand was remaining calm like always, trying his best to make Yoongi comfortable and reassure him that everything was fine.
He may had his dirty tendencies and preferences but Yoongis well being was definitely his top priority, compared to Hoseok who was rather focusing on his own amusement instead of Yoongi and the consequences that may result in his actions for the smaller the next day.

"Okay..one second dear, let me get some lube, dont wanna hurt your precious ass" the taller smiled, even though he innerly regretted for not having thought about that earlier and now having to leave Yoongi alone for an minute to quickly go and grab some lube.

Once coming back downstairs Yoongi still sat there, hugging an pillow to try and calm down only to immediately focus back on Jin once the male walked inside.

"I'm back! Got the lube don't worry.. An specific position you wan-" before Jin could finish however Yoongi already sat back down on his lap and wrapped his arms around the taller.

"Like this?.. Not laying down while I prepare you? You're sure?"

Yoongi however kept his arms around Jins neck to hug him.
"I wanna hug"

It was such an simple reason why, though Jin was now completely going nuts inside his mind as if Yoongi just proposed to him.

"Hug!? While I'm- you- I mean yes!.. Keep holding onto me as much as you like."