W

"doesn't he look beautiful?"

"He always does"

"But today..especially pretty"

"You two are such simps" Hoseok said and then shook his head a little, laying down on the couch.

"Come on, as if you aren't simping.. You wouldn't stand a chance if he'd actually flirt with you" Taehyung grumbled, Jimin agreeing with a nod of his head.

"You really think he's gonna flirt with either of you? No no, he's not even gonna flirt with any of us" Hoseok spoke and smiled a bit closing his eyes only to open them again as Jimin leant above him.

"You can't deny that he's pretty. You probably would go nuts if he'd show just any interest in you and you wouldn't have to order him around like you usually do" Jimin now argued, Hoseok letting out a small huff and putting his hands on jimins cheeks before pinching them.

"Don't get on my nerves now Jiminie. He's shown plenty of interest. He's simply submissive that's why he follows my orders, I really wouldn't mind him misbehaving more though"

".. You only want to give him another punishment don't you?" Taehyung asked kinda dissapointed giving Hoseoks arm a small hit.

"You should really focus more on him, like.. Non sexual." Taehyung tried to explain, jimin wrapping an arm around Taes shoulder and sighting.

"He's too much in his kinky world Tae, he isn't capable of doing that"

"Are you fucking daring me to not think about fucking him?"

"No we're daring you to spend some time with him without thinking with your dick and rather focusing on how cute he actually is" Jimin spoke and sat down with a small pout.

"You two are just as horny as I am, there's no damn way you aren't thinking of it" Hoseok shrugged and leant a bit up, looking towards the door as Jin suddenly ran inside, grabbing something before dissappearing again.

"Anyways.. We just want you and Yoongi to actually get along a bit better"

"We get along well Tae" Hoseok said with a small frown not understanding why the two had some kind of problem with him.

".. You aren't. He's literally just acting like that towards you because he doesn't want you pull up something like the last time again. You traumatized his innocent little mind" Jimin said throwing his hands up as he explained the actual situation Hoseok was in.

"That's not true.. Is it?" Hoseok asked now a tiny bit unsure after he really thought Yoongi and his relationship was fine.

"You should really get closer to him.. Like personally" Taehyung said and pat Hobis shoulder.

"Did you get it?"

"Yes it was inside the living room" Jin answered, handing Namjoon the phone and sitting down besides Yoongi who now sat in between namjoon and jin on his bed.

"See.. This is us last summer, we had some deals going on but still took time off to go on vacation" Namjoon said as he showed Yoongi some pictures.

"Thats actually kinda cute" Yoongi mumbled as he looked at the photos which mostly were just a mess.

"I kept telling Tae to pack some normal shirts but he insisted to take Button ups, he looked like he was going to some opera or to a wedding the whole vacation. Very fancy but we were camping therefore it was a bit questionable" Jin chuckled as he remembered the time.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Hoseok? Yeah? What is it?" Yoongi asked still sitting in between the two others, Hoseok looking at the tree and  having to stop himself from grinning as he noticed the height difference which was showing pretty much like that.

"Wanna spend some time with me right now? I thought about going to my room and-"

"Give us five minutes hobi and then he'll join you" Jin answered, Hoseok frowning a bit that Jin cut him off, though going back to his room to wait for Yoongi like Jin said.

Jin and namjoon kept showing Yoongi pictures and told him stories until they remembered Hoseok and let the smaller go to pay hobi a visit.

Yoongi, shortly knocking on the door, stepped inside and looked at Hoseok a bit unsure what exactly the other wanted to do.

"Yes?.. Anything you want me to do or.. I don't know" Yoongi shrugged just standing there and looking at Hoseok who was looking at his phone.

"Yes, sit down and-.. I mean just make yourself comfortable.. We don't spend a lot of time together do we? I thought this would be an nice time to just get to know each other more" He said as he remembered not to order the smaller too much around and put his phone away to look at Yoongi.

Yoongi sat down on the opposite of hoseok, crossing his legs and staring around the room.

"So.. I'm gonna be honest here. I think our relationship is a bit of a difficulty right now. I want us to loosen up and I'd like to ask if you really feel like you have to keep behaving in front of me?"

Yoongi stared at the other, not sure what was going on.
"Huh..?" he only mumbled, blinking à few times as he thought of an answer.

Hoseok really was clear to the point if something bothered him.
This wasn't something bad, it actually was making everything easier.

"I guess.. I sometimes do feel like I have to behave? I just don't like you getting upset again. I don't really think this is an very big difficulty in our realationship though"

"I think it is. I want you to feel comfortable around me. I want you to simply follow some rules and have manners, nothing else. I'm not gonna be upset because of something like you saying something dumb or telling me how you feel, or such stuff. I rather would like us to actually talk it out if there is something that bothers you before there's gonna be even bigger problems and misunderstandings."

Once again, clear to the point.

"Oh.. So.. I guess, I do feel a bit weird around you?.. At least since this incident" Yoongi mumbled playing with his fingers in an way to distract himself.

"So it's really all about what happened hm?.. I.. Well I don't wanna lie to you, I wouldn't mind if i had to do something like that again but for the sake of you I wouldn't do something like that again. Rather something more harmless.. Not like it's gonna happen again, we don't know.. But I want you to understand that I don't want anything bad to you. I'm sorry that I took it too far last time but it won't happen again and I'll make sure you're not gonna feel this weird around me again, okay?" he asked and moved a hand through Yoongis hair with an small smile and then moving one hand on Yoongis cheek.

"Hobi.. You mean it, right?"
Hoseok simply stared at Yoongi, having stopped breathing for an second and quickly clearing his throat.

It wasn't that he was lying, it was just the simply eye contact Yoongi made with him which somehow made his heart skip a beat.

" Of course I do!.. You.. What would you like to do now? Do you actually have any hobbies?" Hoseok asked, letting go of Yoongis cheek as he tried to think straight.

"Hobbies?.. I guess just going through my phone.. I thought about painting lately but I'm not so sure what exactly" Yoongi spoke, leaning a bit back and looking back at the other.

"What about you?"

"the usual stuff.. Going out, sometimes walking around with Namjoon or Jungkook and such stuff"