"I won't accept it no" Jungkook repeated crossing his arms and sitting down on the desk chair next to the small desk.

".. Uhm well.. I didn't expect that" Yoongi mumbled unsure what to exactly do now.

He didn't want Jungkook to be upset at him. Jin being upset and Hoseok already were taking a toll on him and made him feel bad, so Jungkook not accepting his apology only made him feel more guilty.

Jungkook just sat there, turning around after a minute to look at his computer screen and focus on that, ignoring the smaller completely.

Another long two minutes which felt like torture to Yoongi, the male stood up and made his way to Jungkook leaning down to push a kiss on the males cheek.

"I'm sorry, very sorry" He mumbled only to get absolutely no reaction.

A few more kisses on Jungkooks cheeks and he still got no response, the taller focusing on whatever he was doing on the computer and still ignoring Yoongi.

It took the smaller another two minutes of thinking before coming up with an idea.

He really would make an embarrassment of himself if it didn't work but at least he may get Jungkook to forgive him.

Yoongi took off his sweatpants and his boxers like a few hours ago, again approaching Jungkook to then put his hands on the males shoulders and climb on his lap.

"Jungkook.. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset.."He apologized again, moving his hands on Jungkooks cheeks to then peck his lips a few times.

Jungkook turned his head a bit away, Yoongi not wanting to give up yet and taking the other's hands to hold them for a few seconds, slowly moving them back on his butt.

If it would've been Jungkook to do this on his own Yoongi for sure would've given him a small slap.

"Please don't be upset.. Let's spend some more time alone yeah? Just like this morning.. I won't go away and I won't go with the other's if they ask for me" Yoongi said and stared at Jungkook who looked a bit sceptical at him.

"I Promise.. I won't go away. Just accept my apology and don't ignore me anymore"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a small pout, the taller still not saying anything as if waiting for something.

".. Still not enough?.. Gosh you really want a lot.. How about.. 10 minutes of touching without boundaries?"

"30 minutes" jungkook immediately replied

"15"

"25"

"20"

"Deal!" Jungkook grinned pushing a kiss on Yoongis forehead.

"I accept your apology.. Also I accepted your apology from the beginning but I wouldn't have gotten this now would I?" The male smirked, giving Yoongis butt a squeeze.

"Oh you fucker! I knew that something was up!" Yoongi frowned a bit annoyed that he got tricked.

"Let's see, touching without boundaries, that's gonna be fun" Jungkook hummed, moving a hand on the males inner tights and pecking his lips a few times.

Yoongi for sure should've seen this coming. Jungkook was playing dirty, that was something they had in common though. He cheated at the cards game and Jungkook tricked him this time.

Another two minutes of Jungkook attacking Yoongis neck and giving his butt a few squeezes, the taller picked Yoongi up to go to the bed.

"Comfortable?" Jungkook asked, leaning above Yoongi.

"Mhm~ totally" Yoongi said and then gave Jungkooks chest a small poke.

"15 minutes left" he reminded, Jungkook immediately pushing his lips back onto Yoongis to kiss him deeply and moving a hand down to start jerking him off.

"J-Jungkook w-wai-" It wasn't that Yoongi didn't like the kisses but if definitely was difficult to catch his breath if Jungkook kept attacking his lips and didn't give him a second to breath.

Finally after a few more seconds he finally got his time to breath, leaning his head a bit back and slightly pulling on Jungkooks hair as he moved his hand faster.

"You're so pretty Doll" the taller could only hum, pushing Yoongis shirt a bit more up to reveal his chest and lean down to push a few kisses down there.

Yoongi closed his eyes, trying his best not to feel too embarrassed, only to widen his eyes once Jungkook was spreading his legs and leant down to start sucking a few hickeys on Yoongis inner tights.

He could only grab the bedsheets as he watched Jungkook, pushing his hips up into the males hand once he got closer, Jungkook only smiling like an idiot at how cute he thought Yoongi looked and purposely stopping to move his hand.

"Continue doll.. If you wanna fuck into my hand that bad then do it properly"

Yoongi couldn't help but whine a bit at how embarrassing it was, though did as told, after all he didn't want to just let this feeling bother him again like earlier.

"Good boy~. Look at you, moving your hips so well, you really must look amazing while riding one's dick don't you?" Jungkook kept complimenting, having an big grin on his lips while watching.

Jungkook really was feeling lucky the more he looked at Yoongi. His mood definitely was better as well.

Yoongis moans for sure payed the whole yelling he got earlier back. Totally worth it.

Another minute and Yoongi pushed his hips up a last time before cumming in Jungkooks hand, catching his breath only to start whining once Jungkook started to again move his hand.

"Damn..You're so cute like that" Jungkook sighted as if mesmerized by the sight, quickly pecking Yoongis lips a few times.

"How about we-"

Just when Jungkook was about to speak the door opened Taehyung peeking inside and staring at them.

"..The fuck you staring at!? Get your ass out of my room!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung, throwing the blanket over Yoongi, his jealousy still being part of his nature.

"I just wanted to check on you Gosh.. Still a bitch even while fucking aren't you?" Taehyung said and then casually walked inside, Jungkook looking pretty much annoyed at him and standing up to push him out of the room.

"Hey hey! Can't I at least play now while you two fuck?" Taehyung asked,  Jungkook quickly closing the door while saying no and then locking it a bit annoyed.

"Fucking pervert.." Jungkook mumbled, looking towards the bed where Yoongi sat, having watched the two.

"He really ruined the mood" the smaller mumbled, pushing his hair out of his face.

"He did.. I still got some time though" Jungkook grinned, walking towards Yoongi to peck his lips.

"How about we do the real deal today~?"

"..well.. I mean if you get me back in the mood we may" Yoongi mumbled hugging his knees, Jungkook instantly starting to smile.

"That shouldn't be a problem"