♂♂

What actually happened for Yoongi to look like this in the meantime?

Well Hoseok wanted to brighten up Yoongis mood, deciding that tickling him was the best idea, Taehyung of course joining.

And then the door opened, making the situation weird even though it wasn't.

"The fuck did you do?" Jungkook asked immediately walking up to Yoongi who shook his head a little and then leant up as he regained some breath.

"Just.. Those two idiots tickling the fuck out of me" Yoongi explained jungkook and jimin sighting relieved out.

If they wanted something then it was definitely to be the first to take Yoongis innocence. That was probably the idea everyone of them had, even if it meant to make each other's life's more difficult by dick blocking.

"How about we go and play some ga-"

"Jungkook! Get downstairs and clean up your damn shit! If you eat those snacks at least clean everything up!" Jin could be heard yelling from downstairs, jungkook cursing himself before walking back downstairs.

"After you two had your fun, could you give me and Yoongi some time to play games alone?" Jimin asked as nice as possible for them to agree, which they actually did, probably only because they had something else to do though.

And there jimin sat together with Yoongi who wasn't sure what to do now.

".. So.. Wanna make out? "

"make out? You're serious right now?" Yoongi asked with a small sight leaning back to lay down and stretch.

"Of course. I can ask doesn't mean you'll agree but it's worth a try" Jimin shrugged, using the situation to hover above Yoongi and lean a bit down.

"You know we like you a lot.. It's been months since we know you, it's actually very difficult to get close to you and you probably know that.. Once you give it a try to let someone close to you it gets easier though. How about we give it a try therefore? Only one and if you still don't like it we can always stop and try it another time you're.. Ready I guess"Jimin said and poked Yoongis cheek who now actually looked like considering it.

It was kind of weird how easily he trusted Jimin and would agree just by him giving Yoongi an small speech. He sounded so lovely and patient though, respectful to be specific, and that was something Yoongi really liked.

"If you won't take it too far and really stop when I wanna stop then I guess we could" Yoongi agreed after an minute, looking at jimin and for an small second regretting his decision as he saw his smirk.

Jimin didn't really wait long to push his lips on Yoongis the smaller being a bit overwhelmed after just a few minutes of what was going on, pretty much gripping onto jimins shirt while the male didn't seem to stop any second and already had an hand underneath Yoongis shirt, trying his best to not panic and focus on kissing jimin back when suddenly the door opened, making Yoongi kind of an gay panicked mess and pushing jimin off.

"You're really risking a lot there Park" Jungkook spoke a bit annoyed and walking towards the two.

Jungkook really knew how to destroy an moment. First namjoon and now jimin.
He definitely had an good feeling when things didn't go his way, and someone getting more attention than him was one of the things he despised the most.

"Kook come on.. Not my fault that he's so cute and I can't hold myself back. Also he agreed to this" Jimin grinned standing up to already walk outside of the room not wanting to piss jungkook off even more.

Letting Jungkook alone with Yoongi wasn't the best idea, Jimin totally knew that but he wouldn't risk an damn fight or argument to end up losing and jungkook getting his will anyways.

Jungkook made his way towards Yoongi who was fixing his hair a bit, trying to calm down. There wasn't really any use for it though as jungkook wasn't in the mood to consider waiting or asking at the moment.

"You like jimin more than me? Why do you let him do such things but I can't?" he asked clearly annoyed pulling Yoongi on his lap to face him once he was sitting down on the bed as well.

"I'm not-"

"Then we can do that as well hm? If you like me just as much that means we could do that or go even further if you like me a bit more" Jungkook spoke not even giving Yoongi time to think.
He definitely was good at getting what he wanted, even if it was through manipulation towards someone he adored and loved.

"Jungkook let me go first, I don't like sitt-"

"I don't like you kissing him or the others either yet I'm letting it pass! So don't come up with some stupid excuses now!"

Yoongi decided to keep quiet until jungkook moved his hands on his hips and pushed his lips on Yoongis.

Jungkook was someone Yoongi thought he knew, but somehow he only knew part of him. He knew that jungkook was easily jealous. He knew that he most of the time acted like an angry child which didn't get what he wanted but this part where he simply took what he wanted was something Yoongi wasn't too sure about.

Jungkook was hot. That was a simple fact Yoongi knew. He also thought it was kind of cute when jungkook got jealous at least until now, this situation was a bit different and a bit too much to handle at once.

Jungkook didn't seem to really calm down even after kissing for good two minutes, instead being a bit more forceful as he moved a hand underneath Yoongis shirt, not really caring when the smaller tried to remove his hand and eventually pulling his shirt up.

"Wait wait! Jungkook don't-"

"Don't? Come on Doll, give me five more minutes and I'm done, don't you want me to calm down? Want me to keep being angry?"

"No, but you don't have to keep going to-"

"I do, just a few more minutes and we're done, alright? I won't do anything you won't enjoy" he simply said before pressing his lips back on Yoongis, the smaller already being a mess as this was something he hadn't ever imagined to actually happen. He wasn't sure how far jungkook would go and that was something that actually made him anxious.

Just when he thought he finally was done after the kiss, the other suddenly took off his shirt as well, pretty much staring at Jungkooks upper body who of course noticed and without shame took Yoongis hands to place them on his muscles.

"Apart from some scars my upper body is pretty nice isn't it?" Jungkook asked seemingly pretty proud when he saw Yoongi who seemed to be amazed by how strong the other actually was.

Another reason for jungkook to keep going, pushing a few kisses on Yoongis neck and then going back to kissing, moving his hands to the males behind, only to stop as Yoongi pushed his hands away, moving his hands instead towards the front of his pants to open them.

And this was definitely the point where Yoongi decided that it was enough.
Trying to push jungkook off and telling him to stop only for the younger to keep going further like in an daze.

This was something Yoongi didn't want, he was already embarrassed to death, not feeling comfortable at all and feeling rather scared.
This was one of the situations he wished that someone would just randomly burst in and destroy this moment.

Just when jungkook was about to pull Yoongis pants off he stopped as if regretting what he had done, instead pulling Yoongi closer to hug him and rub his back.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Yoongi. Don't cry. Everythings fine."

Was Yoongi really crying? He hadn't even noticed himself. Too focused on what was happening and trying to stop jungkook.

Jungkook didn't want it to end up like this. He took it too far and he knew that.
Seeing Yoongi with someone else was horrible, but seeing Yoongi cry was even worse.