As sweet as Namjoons and Yoongis interaction was, the two eventually parted, Yoongi making his way to his room when meeting Jin who stopped as soon as he saw Yoongi and pulled the smaller closer to check on his wrists.

"Looks better already.. Do they feel sore?" The taller asked only for Yoongi to shake his head.

"Good, let me put some more cream on them and then you should be good to go" The male spoke, walking with Yoongi to the bathroom and quickly applying some more cream before hurrying off to continue something else he was doing.

Yoongi looked a few seconds at his wrists and then made his way back to his room, passing by Hoseok who was busy looking at his phone and once inside his room laid down on his bed, also looking at his phone.

He played a stupid mobile game, getting a bit too much into it and not even noticing a specific someone sneaking into his room until he felt a hand on his back and nearly screaming.

"Shhh~! Calm down" Jimin whispered, Yoongi not saying anything as he wasn't sure why jimin was whispering.

"That's better" the male then grinned taking Yoongis phone to look a second at the game before putting it to the side and pulling Yoongi on his shoulders back to then look down at the smaller who's head Was now on his lap.

"Why are you whispering?" Yoongi whispered as if it was important to stay quiet, Jimin having to hold back a giggle and putting his hands on Yoongis cheeks.

"because it's sexy" the male answered only for Yoongi to sight as he realized it wasn't anything important.

"It's not, also stop touching my cheeks" the smaller said taking jimins hands off his cheeks and leaning back up, only for Jimin to then wrap his arms again around Yoongi from behind and pull the male closer against his body.

"You're always so serious, have some fun. That's important too"

"I am having fun, I had fun without you just a second ago"

"..you're so harsh sometimes..breaking my poor heart" Jimin dramatically said moving a hand to Yoongis chest and putting it to where his heart was.

"Such a mean boy.. I sometimes really wonder if you got a heart" the male spoke and put his head on Yoongis shoulder.

"Of course I do. You're just sensetive" Yoongi retorted and moved a hand towards jimins about to take it off his chest when the male already moved it down to his tights.

"Maybe I am.. But being sensetive suits you way better. It's cuter on you" Jimin said, the smile on his lips being even noticeable in his voice.

"Okay okay enough with this.. Whatever this is. Let me continue playing my game peacefully" Yoongi said moving a hand onto jimins and taking it off his tight when the other suddenly moved his hands back towards Yoongis legs to spread them.

"The fuck are you doing!?" Yoongi asked a bit annoyed, about to complain a bit more when the other put a hand on his crotch and widening his eyes at the action.

"Chill, just trying to relax you a bit. You're so stiff Yoongi" Jimin spoke casually and pushed a kiss on Yoongis neck.

"Yes because of you!" Yoongi said moving jimin hand away and trying to somehow get away only for Jimin to keep pulling him back.

"Jimin!"

"what?"

"STOP IT!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm not in the mood! And this is weird"

Jimin for a second let go of Yoongi, looking at the male a bit confused.

"This is weird?.. Or are you just too shy?" he asked a bit more serious, Yoongi finally getting a bit away.

"Doesn't matter. If I say no it means no" The male stated and then stood up.

"It's cute when you're shy though.. Don't worry too much about it, I'll get you in the mood" Jimin said while watching Yoongi leave his own room.

This really was something else. It pretty much wasn't what he expected when Jin said jimin was worse.

Once outside his own room Yoongi took a deep breath to calm down, and moved a hand through his hair only for Jungkook to stop where he was going to check on the smaller.

"You're good Doll?"

"Yes.. No.. Kinda okay I guess" Yoongi said unsure what to say and sighting a bit as he noticed Jungkooks irritated face.

"Sorry. Jimins horny ass is kinda messing with my patience right now" he explained Jungkook immediately nodding his head and taking Yoongis hand to hold it.

"Oh well, I can solve that problem in case you need any help." Jungkook offered, playing with Yoongis hand.

"No need to.. He'll stop eventually."

"Alright, but I wouldn't mind helping you out. Just ask me when you Need help baby" he spoke and quickly pressed a kiss on Yoongis forehead, going back to his own room where he originally planned to go.

Yoongi stood there for a few more seconds, going to the living room to calm down and also relax a bit after some of the other's apart from Taehyung and Jimin must've been there.

"Such an pretty little a-"

"Tae-fucking-hyung, stop your weird ass self conversations." Jin spoke looking at Taehyung who stared at Yoongi who was helping Namjoon build up a new shelf for the living room.

"Gosh you look like you're gonna drool" Jin said a bit disgusted, sitting down on one of the chairs to continue watching his show.

Yoongi wearing shorts definitely wasn't helping Taehyung fantasies, and neither did it help Jimins who walked in after another minute to stare just like Taehyung.

"I swear to god, one wrong move on him when he's not in the mood and I'm gonna fuck you both up so bad you wish you never were born" Jungkook warned who walked by to grab his phone he left on the small table.

"Too bad, I already wish for that" Taehyung said only to fuck Jungkook off.

"You all do realize that I can hear you right?" Yoongi eventually said turning around and looking at the scene only to sight and turn back around.

"Helpless idiots" Hoseok mumbled who sat on the couch and kept looking at his phone.

"You're such a small bitch hobi" Jimin said and then gave Taehyungs back a small pat before sitting down to be more comfortable while watching Yoongi.

A couple more minutes and the shelf was mostly done, Yoongi sitting down on the carpet as well and stretching. Taehyung using the chance to move closer to Yoongi and peck his lips a few times.

Yoongi didn't complain at first though then started to have enough, leaning back to get away from Taehyung only for him to keep going and push the smaller down after some time to lean above him.

"Looking so good underneath me. I-OW fuck" The male cursed in pain after Hoseok just casually had kicked Taehyung off Yoongi from where he sat and then went back to look at his phone.

"That was a pretty good kick" Jimin said ignoring Taehyung who held his side.

"Earned it" Yoongi huffed, leaning back up and then standing up to go to Namjoon who tried to set the shelf up in the right spot.

"Like this? Or maybe more towards the right?" the tallest asked, Yoongi pointing towards the right side.

"a bit more there.. Yes like that. There we go. Well done." he said and then gave the taller a thumbs up.