^><^

"Huh? You want me to stay?"

"Exactly"

"..."

"There isn't anything you have to worry about. We just thought you should spend some more time with Yoongi by yourself" Jimin spoke, Jin still looking a bit unsure at him as if expecting any type of consequence if he did agree.

".. What about the other's? Isn't Jungkook gonna throw a tantrum if he finds out!?" Jin asked, only for Taehyung who had sat the whole time in the armchair besides them, to shake his head and sight.

"He knows, we all agreed. You won't have to worry about it"

"Hey wait you-AHHH JUNGKOOK! You damn pigeon, don't just hit your hyung!"

"Let him be Jin. He's still being a pouty child." Yoongi said as he watched the five walk out of the door, Jin rubbing his side Jungkook just hit.

"Right let me be" Jungkook agreed, walking out of the door with a small grin as he saw Jins frown.

"He's gonna behave once we're back. Nothing to get upset about Jin. He's gonna let his frustration out today" Namjoon reassured, patting jins shoulder before also walking towards the car.

Five more minutes and everyone was inside the car, Jin standing in front of the closed door and turning around to see Yoongi in front of him.

"..You..want something?" Jin asked rather surprised, since he thought Yoongi would just dissappear inside his room as soon as the other's left.

"Well.. Since we're alone today and we both don't seem to have anything to do, I thought about going out today.. If that's okay?"

Another thing seokjin got surprised about.
Yoongi going outside? Around other people? On his own free will?

"You're sure about that?.. I mean where do you wanna go? We surely can go outside if you'd like"

"Well.. Maybe just in a coffee shop or something. I don't really wanna do anything big just.. Going out a bit now that the other's won't have to worry or argue about stuff" Yoongi explained, already grabbing his shoes to put them on.

"Alright, but grab a jacket as well. I won't let you go out like that" Jin warned with a small smile, also putting his shoes on and then stepping outside to wait for Yoongi.

The drive was mostly quiet, the two just listening to some music and once Jin found a parking spot he made his way with the smaller through the area, hand in hand to eventually stop in front of the newly build looking business and go inside to first take a proper look around while Yoongi was rather focused on the different options.

"So.. What do you want" Jin asked before they ordered, Yoongi looking a second at the options before looking up.

"Iced Americano..and that piece"

"You're really a sucker for tangerines" Jin chuckled a little as he looked at the piece of cake Yoongi was pointing at. Clementine cake.

"Sit down on that table over there, alright? I'm gonna join you in a minute" Jin said looking over at the table and giving Yoongi a small nudge to move towards it.

The smaller did as told, sitting down and looking a little around only to then look back at Jin and focus a bit on him.

It was like a cute coffee date. Even though they both wore casual clothes, Yoongi swore that Jin still could get through as an fashion model. It wasn't the fact that his pick of clothes was extraordinary, but the fact that jin was simply stunning to look at was one of the reasons why.

Even though Yoongi wasn't focusing too much on looks, he really had to admit that it did add even more to the aspect of liking, even loving the male.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked once sitting down with the tray, the younger just looking utterly confused.

".. What's wrong? I don't know.. You tell me"

"You've been staring. Something I have to worry about or should I take it as a compliment?" Jin asked, having to smile a bit as he watched the caught boy who quickly took his drink to take a sip.

After that it was quiet for an minute, Jin and Yoongi just sipping their drinks.

"You seem to be doing well lately. It's a pleasant surprise to see you this comfortable around us" Jin finally spoke up, Yoongi nodding his head after taking a bite of his cake.

"Yeah.. Pretty fine.. You're well too, right?" Yoongi now asked looking at Jin who smiled and gave the male a small nod as well.

"I am. The other's are fine as well, apart from Jungkook who's an jerk like always"

"Come on, he's just a bit upset because he wasn't allowed to stay" Yoongi smiled, still finding it funny how they cursed at each other.

"Don't defend him now. He's no child anymore.. He really should learn to behave or else I'm really gonna throw a plate in his face"

Jin leant back in the chair, moving a hand through his hair, simply sighting as he still didn't understand why Yoongi kept being on Jungkooks side whatever the male did.

".. You know how he is.. You won't have to do that though. If I think he's being an asshole I'm gonna tell him myself."Yoongi said with a small grin, leaning forward towards the other.

"Maybe even show him how much of an asshole he is. Not sure if that'd work with him though, I'm pretty sure it'd work with Jimin.. Maybe even Namjoon" Yoongi mumbled the last sentence, Jin shaking his head a bit.

"Don't even think about that at a place like this, that's so inappropriate.. Also Jungkooks no one to just suddenly let you take control of the situation, Jimin yes but Kook, that'd take a lot of convincing.. I appreciate the thought though, but it'd probably turn out into something he'd enjoy"

"I guess that's true.. But if he's gonna enjoy it then at the end, and I'd make him suffer at the beginning" Yoongi said taking another sip of his drink.

"It for sure would be interesting to see you a bit more confident. I am not sure if I'd like that though. Just stay a bit innocent for God's sake." Jin spoke quietly, taking one of Yoongis hands.

"You don't have to like it. Because you're always a good guy. Jungkook and Jimin for sure are more questionable.. Remember when Jimin and Jungkook put glue on the TV, trying to glue it to the wall? Also I'm pretty sure that if those fuckers keep acting like some rabbits in heat I pretty much won't be able to stay that innocent"

"fuckung idiots.. That really is true.."

"Oh and remember that one time Jungkook destroyed Hoseoks bedsheets to use them as an escape when Taehyung was chasing him."

"why again was Taehyung chasing him?"

"ah.. Kook and him were playing Tag and whoever lost had to bring out the trash"