"Yoongi"

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi~"

"Yoongi?"

"Yooongiiii~?"

"Yoongs"

That was what Yoongi heard the next few days,  endless calling out his name,  each one of them wanting to spend as much time with Yoongi as possible.

He somehow was used to it.

"Taehyung.."

"Yes Hobi?" The younger responded casually, sitting together with Jimin on the couch in the living room, which looked rather messy after the two of them had spend the whole night there to play games.

Hoseok just looked at Taehyung and at Jimin, not saying anything before raising his foot to show some pizza sauce all over it after he stepped in a piece of pizza which they had thrown around.

"Oh" Was all Taehyung mumbled, giving Hoseok an apologetic smile only to start chuckling once jimin started giggling.

Hoseok just stared at them with an annoyed look, picking up the piece of pizza to throw it at the two.

"NOT ON THE COUCH!" Jin screamed after he walked in on Hoseok throwing the piece of pizza,  scolding the male who then started to argue with Jin.

An pretty casual morning for Yoongi who sat on the armchair and had his cup of coffee in his hands.

Another great start in his day. Though after a couple of hours Yoongi made his way back upstairs and stopped at Namjoons, only to find him reading one of his books and therefore left it just as quickly to not bother him.

"Hey doll have you seen my keys anywhere?" Jungkook asked on his way through the hallway.

"You mean the ones you 'accidentally' threw in Jins face yesterday after he didn't let you buy a monthly supply of banana milk?" Yoongi asked Jungkook stopping and nodding his head.

"Exactly those"

"Probably in the living room" Yoongi answered, turning around to keep going only for Jungkook to give his ass a slap.

"Thanks doll!" the male smiled while walking downstairs, totally ignoring Yoongi who was giving him a glare.

Yoongi wasn't sure sometimes how those guys were able to outplay him.

It felt more like in a kindergarten he was in and not in an actual relationship.

"Look at that you're-" Yoongi didn't get to continue speaking after Jimin pushed his hand over his mouth staring at Yoongi and the smaller staring back a bit clueless.

"Let us go out today" Jimin whispered as if it was a secret, removing his hand and pulling Yoongi inside his room to gather some things.

"You wanna go out? Can't Taehyung or Hoseok join you?" the male asked with a small sight, sitting down on Jimin bed but again getting pulled up after another minute.

"But I can't make out with them. After all we need some private time as well" Jimin dramatically spoke and wrapped one of his arms around Yoongi to quickly make their way downstairs and towards the door.

Closing the door, Jimin pulled Yoongi again with him only to walk to Jungkooks car.

"We're using his car?.. So that's why he couldn't find his keys" Yoongi mumbled as he realized, just getting in the car and not making a scene after he knew that jimin would keep whining and annoy him if he didn't join him.

"Where are we going anyways?" Yoongi asked after 5 minutes of driving, looking out if the window to watch the scenery.

"I wanted to buy myself an new phone, my last one cracked..and maybe go and eat some ice cream" Jimin answered with a small smile

Yoongi stumbling after jimin who kept getting distracted by different stuff.. That was how the day went through for Yoongi.

Jimin meanwhile was smiling ear to ear at how he was able to spend time with Yoongi and also again be outside.

He really was having fun, especially once they finally had their ice cream and they sat down on a bench, both leaning comfortably back while Jimin was playing around with Yoongi and kept making some stupid comments

"You know what ice cream flavor you'd be if you could be one?"

The male asked only for Yoongi to look a bit confused at the question.

"Maybe mint.." he shrugged only for Jimin to shake his head.

"Wrong. You'd be non edible,  because you'd be too sweet~"

Yoongi gave Jimin an look of dissapointment before sighting out and leaning his head back.

"You're such an idiot"

"Am I? Or am I just too charming?" Jimin grinned, giving his ice cream an lick before turning his head to look a bit more around them.

"no.. I'm pretty sure you're an idiot"

Jimin was pouting a bit, also leaning his head back to mimic Yoongi only to end up spilling his ice cream and staring at the two scoops on the ground besides his foot, starting to whine a bit in annoyance.

"You're such a baby" Yoongi complained, leaning forward to give jimin shoulder a small slap and then hold his ice cream towards the male.

"I'm not sure how you expect me not to love you if you keep this act up" the taller smiled while eating some of Yoongis ice cream.

"I don't expect anything to be honest" Yoongi mumbled just staring at some random dog.

Another 20 minutes and they finally stood up to go back to the car, both holding hands.

Once back home however, Jimin was greeted by Jungkook who was kinda pissed that Jimin just took his car without permission.

"Taking my car!? I am here searching the whole morning my keys and you dickhead just decided to-"

"I bought you banana milk" Yoongi said out of nowhere,  pushing the small bottle in Jungkooks hands who stopped what he was about to do and just started sipping his drink.

He really was jimins life saver that evening.

"You went out? Why don't we ever go out together?" Jin asked and then looked around only to get a few agreeing looks.

"He just pulled me along" Yoongi said,  his chopsticks grabbing some more food from the bowl in the middle of the table.

"Then I'm gonna pull you along tomorrow as well" Jungkook said and then got an few small annoyed sights.

"I wanted to take him with me!" Taehyung complained, only for Hoseok to put his hands up.

"Guys guys.. It's my turn"

Everyone now looked at Hoseok before everyone started to complain who's turn it was.

This really was a kindergarten.