Namjoon only wanted to call Taehyung to get his laundry. He was a little shocked when he opened the door, seeing Yoongi laying underneath Taehyung who seemed to literally go for it against Yoongis will.

"Joon-! This is just- listen, I was just testing-" farther the male didn't get, Namjoon pulling Taehyung off Yoongi and throwing the male to the ground.

"Ai- hey hey ! Okay okay sorry.." Tae apologized, watching how Namjoon casually picked Yoongi up, checking in him even though Yoongi was just processing what just happened, looking a bit confused up at namjoon who then walked out of the room and to the living room where Hoseok and Jimin sat.

"That's an.. Nice surprise? He let's you carry him around just like that?" Jimin asked a bit amazed, looking at Yoongi before looking back at namjoon and sensing that something must be wrong.

"what happened?" Hoseok asked after a few seconds, namjoon letting Yoongi down besides him to sit down.

"Taehyung happened. Such an horny bastard. " namjoon answered clearly annoyed and petting Yoongis head as if to calm himself down.

"he didn't-.. What did he do!?" Jimin immediately asked and Hoseok not even caring what Taehyung did, simply standing up to already go to his room and probably gave him the speech of his life.

"it wasn't that.. Calm down okay? It wasn't that.. Serious. I think." Yoongi then said, honestly still a bit unsure if Taehyung had been serious or not.

"it wasn't? You look disturbed"
"I always look disturbed because of all of you"

".. Still"

"Let's just forget that" Yoongi mumbled and then leant a bit back on the couch, rubbing his eyes and closing them for an few seconds before he heard Taehyung scream and without thinking jumped up to check on the male, a bit relieved as he saw Hoseok just holding Tae on his ear like an kid and making him explain the situation.

"I'm sorry.. I was just testing-"
"That's not nice! If you do it for the fun you shouldn't do it in the first place Taehyung! Do you think it's fun if I'd punch you to see how long it'd take for me to break your nose?"

"No! No, I'm sorry.. I won't do it again!"
"Good. If you do I'll throw your ass out of the window next time."
"But we're on the 3rd floor"
"Exactly."

".. Hoseok?" Yoongi then asked carefully not wanting the male to get more annoyed. To his surprise the taller immediately turned around with an small smile, letting go of Tae to go to Yoongi and cup face.

"Mhm~? How can I help you Yoongi?" he asked and then let go of Yoongis face to let him speak.
"I think that's enough." he mumbled meaning the speech hobi gave Taehyung.

A few days ago that happened and now everything was like usual. Apart from them all somehow flirting even more than usual and being awfully clingy.
Even going as far as dragging Yoongi with them to a few of their jobs, to get him closer to all of it, only leaving him a bit more disturbed every single time.

He wasn't sure how they did it so easily. Killing someone and a few seconds later acting like nothing happened and continuing to flirt with him, as if he just didn't witness a murder and wanted to puke.

"Could you please shut the fuck up for an moment!" Yoongi eventually said, pressed against jins chest who held him tightly, to make sure no one else could snatch him apart from them arguing who's turn it was.

As much as Yoongi complained they kept arguing, not stopping their fighting which eventually led to Yoongi being pissed off and kind of fighting his way out of the room to run inside his own room and then trying to barricade the door.

He then rolled up in bed, trying to have his peace while downstairs in the living room was kind of like hell.

Jungkook and Taehyung running around and yelling, Jin arguing with namjoon and Hosoek which turn it actually was and Jimin being on his phone to order some stuff for Yoongi to try and get the males attention with.

After about an hour they then realized that Yoongi was actually not in the room anymore, immediately starting to look around the house and kind of freaking out as namjoon wasn't able to open Yoongis door.

".. You have to pull Namjoon, not push" Jin eventually said with a sight, pulling the door open only to see one of the armchairs in front of the door.

Jungkook was the first one to just jump over the armchair, moving to Yoongis bed and smiling a bit more as he saw Yoongi sleeping, looking back at the other's and making a sign that they should be quiet, staring at the sleeping male for a few minutes before jungkook pushed everyone out, locking the door with an small smirk after he was the only one who had an key to the rooms and laying down on Yoongis bed to join him sleeping.

As Yoongi woke up the first thing he saw was Jungkooks face. Not that bad for the first thing he saw, but he'd still prefer some tangerines.

From close up Jungkooks face wasn't that bad, he didn't look bad overall in fact, more like.. The opposite. But of course Yoongi wouldn't admit that and give him even more confidence.

"Cute" he then heard which of course startled him, nearly falling out of bed but luckily jungkook quickly pulled Yoongi back on the bed and then chuckled.

"Sorry, didn't want to startle you."

This was kind of weird, this felt so normal.

"I'm fine.. Why are you in my bed though? Get in your own" Yoongi said and turned around to try and continue sleeping only for jungkook to wrap his arms around the male and  push his body closer onto Yoongis.

".. Theoretically this is my bed.. After all I own this building.. And partly Hoseok but whatever.."

"..You're awfully close right now" Yoongi simply said not really knowing what else he could say.

"I know. That's the point"