A

Yoongi sat down the other way and then looked a bit confused around the room.

"You really have to learn some manners Yoongi. Before going inside a room you knock got that?"

"I know that, I just forgot" Yoongi mumbled with a small pout before that dissappeared as Hoseok pushed a kiss onto his nape and moving his hands underneath Yoongis shirt to pull it up.

"Wait a second, Hobi what exactly do you wanna do?"

"Just let you relax.. And give you a lesson" the male said and then pushed another few kisses on Yoongis nape.

"just calm down.. Nothing you have to worry about too much love" the male commented and eventually pulled Yoongis shirt off to then move his hands around on Yoongis upper body.

"You're still a bit tense aren't you? Come on, this won't hurt.. I'll only use my hands, nothing you haven't done yourself yet"

Hoseoks maybe Was right but that wasn't really making Yoongi less nervous in this kind of situation. At least it wasn't as scary as when Jungkook did it though, Hoseok was at least in an normal state of mind.

"Don't gegt startled now love, I'm gonna work my way down" The male warned, wanting Yoongi to know what he was doing.

He slowly moved his hands down his stomach towards his lower stomach, moving a hand onto Yoongis crotch and giving it a small squeeze to which the smaller instantly pushed his legs together and bit in his bottom lip to try and stop himself from being too loud.

It already was embarrassing to have Hoseok hear those sounds, therefore he didn't want the whole household to hear what was happening.

"It's cute how sensetive you are" Hoseok said with an small chuckle, continuing the squeezing for an moment before opening Yoongis pants.

"Just.. Do this quick" the smaller mumbled clearly embarrassed and kind of happy that he didn't have to face Hoseok.

The taller then leant a tiny bit to the side to grab something from his drawer, continuing right after and kissing Yoongis cheek.

"Take your pants off, you can leave your boxers.. Don't worry" he said and then pushed another few kisses on Yoongis shoulder who slowly did what Hoseok said and nibbled nervously on his bottom lip.

"Everythings fine.. You're looking even cuter than I imagined" the taller only commented and moved an hand in Yoongis boxers like it was nothing.

The male of course let out a shaky breath followed by a moan, leaning back against Hoseok to try and get a bit more comfortable. He hadn't ever done this before therefore the embarrassment was over the top, especially when Hoseok suddenly took his phone out to text someone as if he wasn't just jerking Yoongi off.

"Sorry pretty boy.. But I told you that I'd teach you a lesson didn't I? You know even though I do have a key to most rooms I won't lock them, because there is this thing called knocking and manners. So if one of the others decides to not have any manners and just open the door to see you like this it's on them not on me. Don't be like those brats Jungkook and Taehyung, they keep walking in without knocking as well." the taller said looking towards the door as if to expect something, Yoongi immediately looking up a little panicked and whining as Hoseok moved his hand a bit quicker.

"Oh no, no escaping now until you're done. Even if someone walks in" Hoseok said and then nibbled on Yoongis nape.

And just a few seconds later there was already a knock heard.
"Can I come in?" Jins voice could be heard, the smaller moving a hand over his mouth and waiting for Hoseok to do something , trying his best not to panic.

"Come in"

And just like that Yoongi looked even more panicked at the door which slowly opened to reveal Jin who stood there for an second not believing what was happening before quickly closing the door behind him and looking at Hoseok a bit annoyed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Oh gosh.. I thought you'd just give him a speech and not-"  Jin started to speak only to stop himself as he saw Yoongi who was now near crying from simple embarassment.

"Yoongi baby it's okay, everything's fine" Jin immediately said and then pecked the males lips a few times

"You walked in on me didn't you? It's okay.. Everythings fine, I'm not mad." he quickly added and then moved a hand through Yoongis hair.
"Close your eyes doll.. Just enjoy this okay?" the tallest of them then said.

"You're gonna get a lesson after this as well Hoseok.." Jin mumbled before again focusing on Yoongi and trying his best to make him feel comforted while Hoseok just kept grinning a bit satisfied.

"This is a good lesson though. Now you've learned that knocking is important didn't you Yoongi?" Hobi asked and eventually stopped his hand as Yoongi was done, Jin instantly picking the smaller up to sit down with Yoongi on his lap and rub his back as if to make sure that he'd calm down again.

"clean up.. Gosh Hoseok I know you're kinky but don't do this to him yet." Jin said rubbing Yoongis lower back and trying to focus on what he wanted to say even though if that was clearly a bit difficult as he saw how wrecked Yoongi looked because of this simple action.

"Okay okay.. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy it though. Admit that he looked adorable, he still does, really fuckable" Hoseok smirked while cleaning his hand, taking another look at Yoongi.

"Don't even think about it! That was more than enough for today." Jin then said glaring at hoseok and slowly letting go of Yoongi who finally was calming down.