"Jinnie?" Yoongi asked after knocking on the door, getting inside the room once hearing a hum and looking for Jin who was writing a few things down on a whiteboard on his wall.

Some pictures and newspaper articles were pinned on a wall as well, the taller being focused on what he was doing.

Yoongi knew that he didn't want to distract Jin while being focused and therefore just sat down on the desk chair, looking around the room and watching Jin who was walking around every now and then, going through his laptop and some of the photos.

It really was a mess, especially after two more hours of Yoongi just sitting there and watching, Jin looking rather annoyed that he wasn't getting what he wanted and instead was lost at the information he got from everything.

".. So.. What exactly are you're doing?" Yoongi eventually asked, Jin turning around to look at the younger and be a bit surprised that he still was inside his room.

"Ah.. So I am searching this guy, but he keeps disappearing and I can't figure out where his location is. There are lots of rumors but they all contradict each other."

"..then just ignore them" Yoongi shrugged, Jin looking a second at him before sighting.

"If it only was that easy.."

".. What about that place?" Yoongi asked pointing at a spot on the map, Jin looking a bit confused at him.

"..That small town?.."

"Yeah.. I'd totally go there. In the middle of nowhere but close enough to get everywhere at the same time"

"You know that thought isn't that bad actually" Jin mumbled looking at the map.

It took another three hours of Yoongi sitting there a bit bored and watching Jin until the taller took a break and let himself fall down on his bed.

"Want me to get you something to drink?" Yoongi asked standing up, only seeing Jin nod a bit and quickly grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, ignoring Jungkook on his way back.

Once handing Jin the water, the taller kept rubbing his temples as he thought, Yoongi watching for an few minutes.

"Need anything else?"

"Come here for an second" Jin said and gave a small pat on his lap, Yoongi without even thinking about it just doing as told and not really minding when Jin wrapped his arms around him.

"That job is really taking a toll on you hm?" the smaller asked, giving jins back a small rub.

"I've gotten a bit closer though.. I could be onto something" Jin mumbled, hands wrapped tightly around the smaller and head on Yoongis shoulder.

"You're working really hard, I really respect that. Take some more breaks though."

"If I get a kiss whenever I'd do that I'd totally take more breaks" Jin smiled, leaning a bit back, only to look at the time and frown a bit.

"I've only got one more day.."

"No need to stress yourself out even more.. Just keep going and think everything through" Yoongi spoke, Jin humming as he thought and then let Yoongi down to again focus on his work.

Namjoon brought dinner up for both of them, Yoongi making sure Jin ate everything and after another three hours after dinner fell asleep on jins bed.

At around 4am however he again woke up as he heard Jin who accidentally let out a small scream as he hit his foot against his desk, immediately apologizing that he woke Yoongi up.

Yoongi decided to stay awake from that point on, again watching Jin for another three hours and getting them both breakfast before the final relieved sight left jins lips, letting himself fall back in the chair and smile as he got what he wanted.

"Found it.. Goddamn finally!" he said a bit louder, looking towards Yoongi who got up to walk to jin.

"You did it?"

"I did it!" Jin spoke wrapping his arms around Yoongi to hug him.

Another two hours and Yoongi and jin had ended their cuddle session, the smaller going downstairs to grab himself a snack.

"Gosh, took you a while" Jungkook said, appearing out of nowhere behind Yoongi and putting his hands on the males hips.

Yoongi only hummed a little, taking a bite of his sandwich and about to clean everything up when Jungkook pushed his crotch against Yoongis ass, the smaller choking on the bite he just took and turning around to slap Jungkooks arm.

"Ow- you're good though?" the taller asked about to say something when he heard another voice.

"Get your hormones under control, we're inside the kitchen" Hoseok commented a bit disgusted, pushing Jungkook off Yoongi and helping him clean up.

"I was just teasing.. No need to be so rough" Jungkook pouted and then gave Yoongis head a small pat before leaving.

".. Anyways. How did it go with jin?" Hoseok asked, looking at the smaller who finally continued eating peacefully.

"He actually found the location. Took some nice breaks to cuddle and he definitely is in a better mood now" Yoongi said and then watched as Hoseok took a bite off his sandwich.

"That's good.. Only cuddling though?" Hoseok asked a bit surprised.

"A few kisses here and there but that's it" Yoongi answered, looking towards the doorway to see Namjoon walking inside.

"I just met Jin.. You really do wonders baby. He's so nice today" Namjoon said giving Yoongis back a small rub.

"Mhm.. He's a bit tired though. I think he didn't sleep tonight" Yoongi said and then frowned a bit as namjoon also took a bite of his sandwich.

"Paid off though" Hoseok mumbled wrapping his arm around Yoongis waist to start walking with him outside of the kitchen and towards the staircase.

"Wanna get-"

"Yoongi! I swear, I thought someone kidnapped you when I checked your room tonight" Taehyung said, pulling Yoongi in his arms to hug him, purposely ignoring Hoseok who was glaring a bit annoyed at him.

"You're so dramatic.. I was just sleeping at jins" Yoongi spoke, looking at Taehyung until Hoseok pulled Yoongi on his hips back to himself.

"right. So dramatic Taehyung. We're a bit busy right now" he said and then was about to pull Yoongi with him upstairs when suddenly jimin stood in front of him

"The fuck!?"

"I was waiting for Yoongi to be released. Gosh, I can't.. I really wondered where you was tonight when I checked your room"

Now that Yoongi heard Jimins words he did somehow question why exactly everyone was checking on him at night. It definitely was a bit odd.

Hoseok just gave up at this point, sighting to himself and stealing a peck before walking upstairs to his own room.

Yoongi watched, getting a bit distracted by Jimin and Taehyung who pulled him in the living room to play some stupid board game.