)

"Such a pain in the ass" Yoongi mumbled once he finally was alone.

He couldn't go home yet. His mother was at home and if she'd see him he was sure that it'd only end in another argument. Therefore he kept walking around the town, though he was more careful now, not wanting to run into jimin again or any of the other psychos.

He Successfully spend his time at the mall, without any trouble, at least for a few hours.

"Yoongi!" He heard from afar, seeing a overly happy Jin moving towards him.
He quickly jumped up from his seat running in the other direction only to then bump into someone.

"Ah sorry"
"Watch where you're go- Yoongi?" the male asked only for Yoongi to look up and realize it was namjoon.

He seriously had enough of that shit and stared at him in disbelief seeing Jin walk towards them as well.

"AHHHHH!" He started to scream only for namjoon to look at him extremely confused as well as Jin who wasn't sure what was going on and assumed Namjoon did something.

"Did you fucking hurt him!?"

"I didn't! I was just standing here and he started screaming! I swear!" Namjoon said holding up his hands before Jin hit the back of his head.

"I swear to god namjoon if you hurt him I won't hesitate to poison your food next time I cook for you"

They kept arguing, Namjoon trying to proof that he didn't do anything wrong while Jin kept threatening him if he ever did and Yoongi sneaking out of the mall in the meantime.

This day kept getting worse.
He met three of those idiots already at the same day.
"Luck really isn't on my side today" he mumbled sitting down on a bench in the nearby park and leaning back a little out of breath.

He did walk around a lot that day. He would've preferred it to sleep in his bed but he couldn't stay home.

He stayed at the park for another few hours until he finally could go back home. He sneaked inside, avoiding his parents and snuggling in his blanket as soon as he laid down.

He should've brought some money with him when he went outside, sadly he was broke therefore he didn't have much of a choice.
Luckily he did have some spare change for that coffee that morning.

The next day wasn't any better though, he got to school another detention, and his teacher questioned where he was the other day.

At least he now was there.
"At least I'm here today to get another detention. Yeah~" he shrugged, honestly not caring anymore.

He definitely wasn't the type to argue or get into fights, but this was a bit too much for his taste, that even he wouldn't hold back.

The teacher looked at him, deciding to ignore it this time. As teh doorbell rang however it seemed to art a little out that day.

It seemed like as if everyone was glaring at Yoongi, as if he was some kind of alien.

"Chan..?" He asked softly standing with his tray behind the called male, who simply looked back at him and then frowned.

"Still talking to me?.. Yoongi stop doing this.."Chan said and looked around the cafeteria seeing everyone staring at them.
He stood up looking at Yoongi who stood there a little lost and looked up at chan hopefully that they maybe finally would talk about it, when the male pushed Yoongis tray down for it to fall on the ground.

"Get out of here. I'm done with you, just like everyone else" he spat out, pushing Yoongi back who stumbled back extremely shocked what just happened.

Was he turning into some kind of bully victim? What the fuck was going on?