Yoongi was staring wide eyed towards the door.

The same reaction the guy showed who tied his hands together.

This was something neither of them expected, not Yoongi or the three who broke in.

"The fuck are you now kid!?" one of them screamed at the male at the door.

Yoongi had seen Jungkook angry before, multiple times. He knew how scary he was when upset and not liking something, therefore it scared him only more how the male just stood there without actually acting like his usual angry screaming self and instead give those guys more of a disgusted and bored look.

He was the first to get inside the house and run upstairs.

The other's followed though as soon as they could.

It didn't take long for Jimin and then Hoseok to step behind Jungkook.

"What is this fuckery? How many are there of you nutsacks!?"

"You're literally dead, stop complaining" Yoongi said casually as he saw the three actually walk inside, the guys now looking a bit panicked what to do and therefore two of them going for the three while Yoongi got pushed back down by the third who then joined the two as well.

It didn't take a genius to know what happened next.

Jungkook, jimin and Hoseok having the time of their life by letting their anger out on those thieves, who probably already were regretting ever stepping a foot inside the house.

Yoongi could see how Jungkook kept punching one of them like some kind of punching bag that laid on the floor, Hoseok being more of a masochist and choking one guy nearly to death only to stop before that happened and breaking one after another finger of the guy individually while speaking how pathetic he thought they were.

And then there was jimin who had a just as charming smile on his face like ever while pinning one of the guys down to look him a moment up and down only to then smack his head against the floor and apologize for 'accidentally' stabbing his eye with a pen.

It was a bloody mess to say the least.
Near the door Yoongi could see the other's standing there now as well and watching the scene, until Jin walked up to him to finally untie his hands and pick the male up to bring him out of the room.

"You're good? Your wrists look a bit red, did they hurt you? Or do anything else?!" Jin asked as soon as he put Yoongi down on his bed, Namjoon besides him, Taehyung probably having joined the three others.

"No no.. I hid I.. Just my wrists hurt a bit that's it" Yoongi said a bit overwhelmed by the situation and staring at Jin who carefully moved his hands to Yoongis wrists to check on them.

"Those stupid fuckers.. I really hope they aren't done yet, I wanna yell at them so bad" Jin mumbled and then let go of Yoongis hands to go out of the room and probably get some cream.

"You're really alright? Probably still a bit shocked hm?" Namjoon asked moving a hand through Yoongis hair and giving the male a small smile, though Yoongi could tell how upset Namjoon was.

The older kept clenching his jaw and sighting a bit annoyed, holding back the urge to punch something.

"Don't be too upset. I'm alright, really" Yoongi said a bit calmer and leant back crossing his arms, Namjoon nodding his head and as soon as Jin walked back in gave his shoulder a small pat before going outside probably to the other's.

"..You seem rather calm compared to the others" Yoongi mumbled while Jin put some cream on the males wrists and then gave the back of Yoongis hands a small kiss.