(

Yoongi was once again back at his home.
It was kinda surprising because he had actually already assumed that he'd die, therefore it was quite a blessing that he was still alive.

Now he could simply continue his life like every day, hopefully forget what just happened and those crazy psychos.
And hopefully they wouldn't show randomly up again.

"Chan? Hello?" the smaller asked tapping on the shoulder of his best friend.
"Mhm? Oh Yoongi, what's up?" the male asked looking at the other after taking out his earphones.

"Wanna hang out today?" Yoongi asked only to get a small sight from his best friend who shook his head. "Sorry I'm busy today.. Maybe tomorrow though" the male spoke patting the smallers shoulder to then dissappear again in his class.

The same happened for the next few days. His best friend somehow started to ignore him and it really made Yoongi frustrated. Instead of speaking about it chan kept ignoring him as if he didn't exist.

"Chan!? Are you for real right now?" the male asked kinda upset while walking after Chan who also got a bit annoyed.

"Can you please back off. I swear to god Yoongi you get on my nerves right now. Simply piss off."

'Who needs that bitch anyways' Was all Yoongi thought with a small frown going back to his class. He did feel sad and couldn't unsterstand why Chan suddenly acted like that towards him.

"Yoongi detention"
"Huh?! But I didn't do anything" the male said extremely confused why his teacher just said that even though he just walked inside the classroom and Yoongi sat on his desk like always.

"I said detention. If you question my authority I won't mind telling the principal"

Yoongi looked around the class extremely confused. Some students snickered, some looked just as confused what was going on and he himself now had to think if he had done anything wrong.

There he sat. It was 5pm he was still inside the school and had his head on his desk, already finished his work and now just waiting for his teacher to finally let him go.

This day was a mess.

"Yoongi detention"

"Detention"

"detention"

Detention

Detention

Detention

Detention

His whole week was a mess.

It really was upsetting him to keep getting détention for no real reason. It didn't only upset him but also his parents who were informed about it. He must've done something if he got into detention, that's at least what they believed.

Therefore argument after argument and Yoongi getting more and more pissed and frustrated at everything.

If they really wanted a reason for him to send him to detention they'd get one.

He decided to skip school for one day, simply to calm down and relax a little.

Sitting in a coffee shop and enjoying a black coffee while scrolling through his phone.

"One coffee and.. Two of those tarts" he then heard from behind him, having to stop himself from choking on his coffee as he recognized the voice.

"No Hobi. Of course I'm working right now, what else would I do?" Jimin spoke with a small grin on his lips, quickly paying and grabbing the coffee and the small bag.

"I'll be home in.. A few hours" he said as he turned around seeing Yoongi and staring at him for a few seconds kind of surprised to see him there.

Jimin went to the bathroom for a few minutes before coming back and sitting down in front of Yoongi, simply staring at him.

"You're so annoying, you know that?" the smaller said a bit annoyed, trying to drink his coffee in peace.

"You seem rather stressed out. Shouldn't you be at school right now?" Jimin asked with a small smile only to get a shrug from Yoongi.

"No thanks. They can suck my ass today."

"Well I wouldn't mind doing that either" the other smirked only to get a disgusted look of Yoongi.

"If you're that horny go fuck one of your friends"

"Hey hey, now you're going a little far little one."

"Little one? You're literally an inch taller than me" Yoongi said and took the last sip of his coffee before standing up about to leave.

"You're really mean today" Jimin sighted dramatically following Yoongi even when the smaller tried to somehow shake jimin off.

"Can you fucking go away!?"

"No thanks."