E

"FIRE!"

"Huh!?" Jungkook immediately picked Yoongi up, to go out of the room with him only for Jimin to stand there and wait for them.

"Yo.. I was getting impatient" Jimin said, Jungkook letting Yoongi down and staring at Jimin.

"There's no fire?"

"No fire"

"You fucker!" Jungkook yelled, about to give jimin shoulder a smack when Hoseok grabbed his wrist and looked jungkook for a second up and down as if to check that he didn't do anything with Yoongi.

"Anyways.. Yoongi let us-" Hoseok started only for Taehyung to appear out of nowhere and put a hand over his mouth.

"No no my turn. I wanna finally go on our date! Let's go this evening" Taehyung said, Hoseok and Jungkook staring at the male in disbelief.

"A date?"

"You agreed to go on a date with him?" Jungkook asked looking at Yoongi.

"This clown!?" He said again pointing at Taehyung who looked a bit offended at Jungkook.

"Yeah.. He's one of those funny clowns not the scary ones" Yoongi said and then ignored Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook though gave Jungkooks cheek a small kiss before Taehyung already pulled Yoongi with him.

"Fucker"
"Fucker indeed, if he does the right moved he may have a chance tonight" Hoseok spoke and then got an pretty much upset look from jungkook as he realized what could happen.

"He's not that romantic. I think he's gonna try and then mess it up by teasing Yoongi too much about something stupid" Jimin said and then gave Jungkooks shoulder a reassuring pat.

Yoongi had no clue what was going on, he expected Taehyung and him to go out to eat at a restaurant or similar, dressing up nicely.. Instead he now wore something casual and was sitting besides Taehyung in his car not even sure where they were going and got absolutely nothing out of the other as an answer.

"Come on, at least give me some type of information"

"Hm.. Okay.. So we won't have to leave the car"

".. What?"

"That's my tip, now start guessing"

".. Car washing?"

"That's a pretty bad guess"

"That was pretty much bad information"

Yoongi pouted crossing his arms only to look out of the window a bit more as Taehyung pulled over at a drive in cinema.

"Okay maybe your info wasn't that bad" Yoongi mumbled, watching how Taehyung paid before driving to an good spot and parking there.

"I'll quickly grab some snacks, anything specific you'd like?" Tae asked looking at Yoongi who shook his head.

"I'll get the usual then" He said standing up to go and buy them some snacks and something to drink.

He would've bought something beforehand but he didn't have much time for it and therefore had to hurry a bit up right now before the movie would start.

After a few minutes Tae returned, giving Yoongi an small bag of popcorn and his drink before getting more comfortable.

Just in time.

The movie started and they both kept quiet, focusing on the movie until midway Taehyung decided to make an small move and lay one of his hands on Yoongis tights, who was pretty much too focused on the movie to even care about it and also didn't want to cause any drama ruining the vibe.