/

What was he supposed to do?

He could just skip school again, his parents probably wouldn't notice. He wasn't that sure about anything at the moment.

Yoongi only was going outside to go to school, eating as much of the school lunch as he could and trying to somehow get a job.

He had applied to many places, had actually some interviews but most of the time got rejected.

No real surprise to him, he wasn't that communicative, wasn't used to work with a lot of people and had no experience.

"I got the job?"
"I just agreed so.. Yeah I guess" the guy shrugged standing up and putting the chair back on the table.

"I'll get the contract ready by tomorrow, if it's alright I'd like you to join me in my shift to kind of show you how it's done"

The smaller male of course agreed, making his way out of the shop and towards his house.

He couldn't be happier at the moment. He'd soon earn his own money.
Only in a small restaurant as an assistant in the kitchen to do the smaller things probably no one would want to do, but it still counts.

The next week was rather calm, he got introduced to the stuff, got shown everything and got pretty much used to everything. His school and family life was still a mess but at least he now got money to buy food and he also could eat a meal at the restaurant he worked in in his breaks.

" is that Yoongi my eyes spot there?"

"Why are you talking like such a stu-"

"Shut the fuck up Jimin. It really is Yoongi. What's he doing here?" Namjoon asked a little confused, sitting with the others on a larger table and having every now and then a glance towards the kitchen door, that opened every 10 seconds when waiters brought food outside.

"He's working here?... Why did you let him work here!?" Jungkook asked the Manager of the restaurant a little stressed out over it.

"I- sorry? How was I supposed to know I shouldn't hire him?" the guy asked with a irritated voice looking back towards the kitchen where Yoongi was cutting onions.

".. Fire him."

And there he was again.

This time also jobless.

He did question what he did wrong. He had absolutely no clue if it was because he was bad at cutting onions, maybe he was too slow?
Maybe they simply didn't like him.

His parents didn't seem to like him either anymore. He kept getting text messages that they couldn't come home but no actual call or any explanation.

The smaller had no one at the moment.
Luckily he had everything he needed to survive.

Another day spend in school.
He was just walking outside when he saw a car he had seen before and also a person he had seen before.

"Yoongi my angel, how are you? I thought ab-"

"Don't even think about it. I'm not interested." the smaller simply said walking past the taller male. It really was getting annoying how they kept creeping up on him.

"Taehyung could you please stop driving besides me"
The male then grumbled looking to the side where Taehyung was sitting in his big car, window rolled down and driving near the sidewalk in Yoongis speed.

"Don't you wanna have some fun? You seem a little lonely. Just a simply car ride, nothing else.. Okay maybe grabbing some food or a drink if you'd like but that's it" the male grinned, pushing his sunglasses up and pushing his foot on the brakes when Yoongi stopped and turned his body towards the car, staring at Taehyung as if inspecting him if he was telling the truth or lying.

"I won't bite dont worry" Taehyung smiled patting on the seat besides him.

"I hope you don't or else I'll bite your dick off"