I

"Have you seen Jungkook?" Yoongi asked looking around the house.

The male was nowhere to be found. He just woke up, thinking that he'd see jungkook next to him, but the male must've left after he fell asleep.

"He's out. He's probably gonna be back tonight.. Or maybe tomorrow, kinda depends on how focused he is" Taehyung answered, looking at Yoongi who for an small second looked dissapointed.

"Are you hungry? It's a bit late but I'm really in the mood for an snack" the taller said walking towards the kitchen followed by Yoongi.

"Tae.. Can I ask you what exactly you meant that one night? Like if you want me to leave you guys if I get the chance to then why am I even here in the first place?" Yoongi asked. That question really bothered him since Taehyung spoke to him.

"Ah.. Right. I said that didn't I?.. You know it's not like we don't want you to stay, but I do admit that we can be a bit posessive whenever there's something we're getting into or like, and it's not very different in your case.. Like who'd actually not fall for such an cute kitten like you though~?"the male grinned shortly pushing a finger on the tip of Yoongis nose before returning to make himself a snack.

"I simply worry a bit that you're gonna go insane if we keep this going." Taehyung mumbled and then gave half of his sandwich to Yoongi, wrapping an arm around Yoongis waist to pull the male with him inside the living room.

It was around 10pm, most of the other's already in their room to sleep or spend their time alone, probably assuming Yoongi was asleep anyways.

"You're a lot more caring than I thought" Yoongi said sitting down on the couch only to get pulled onto taes lap once he sat down as well.

Yoongi finished eating just like Taehyung, staying inside the living room for an bit longer even after Taehyung went back upstairs to check on his game he stopped playing.

The smaller watched some TV, not really being able to sleep after his nap and stayed up until it was 2am when he thought again about sleeping only to stop in his spot when suddenly the lights went out, the tv having shut off automatically after playing for so long and looking towards the hallway where steps could be heard

Yoongi wasn't sure if it was any of the other's, but he hadn't even heard anyone walk downstairs, therefore it creeped him a bit out. Also adding to this scary situation was that it was dark as fuck.

He slowly stood up, taking all his confidence to walk towards the hallway and turn on the lights, right about to flip the switch when his wrist got grabbed, making the male flinch and then look to his side in horror only to scream as he saw a person standing there with an creepy smile and blood splattered on his face, not really being able to make out any facial features but the sight was simply enough for him to be scared.

Not even 5 seconds after that he heard someone running down the stairs while he was struggling to get the hand off his wrist.

A punch from Namjoon and the guy was down, Seokjin right behind him and immediately picking Yoongi up and turning the lights on to not walk into anything when both Seokjin and Namjoon stopped what they were doing to look at the person.

"Jungkook?"

Yoongi turned his head after having his head buried in jins chest, looking at the male on the ground and staring at him as if he saw a ghost.

"Gosh.. Fuck that hurt.." Jungkook mumbled holding his cheek and looking up at namjoon who helped him up.

"The fuck are you doing? Why did you scare Yoongi like that? We literally thought you were some kind of kidnapper or something" Jin said a bit annoyed, to which Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and rubbed his cheek.