[]

There he stood.

Hands bloody, face flushed red in anger and an small grin on his lips despite his burning rage.

Meanwhile Jungkook standing behind the smaller hands on his shoulders, as if just admiring what he created with an proud smirk on his lips.

It all seemed to have happened out of nowhere. Though was it really just pure coincidence?

"Another job going on?" Yoongi asked, Jimin humming a bit as he packed some stuff and threw his backpack on his bed.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you yet? I thought you joined us again"

".. I do?" Yoongi asked, an eyebrow raised, looking towards the door where the spoken male just walked in.

"So when were you gonna tell me that I'd join you?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook shrugging his shoulders and casually wrapping his arms around Yoongis waist.

"Well you seem to be doing well lately, also Hoseok and me agreed that as long as it won't be a too troubling job we could make you join us again. It's nothing big, just a few guys who we have to renew a deal with." jungkook explained and put his head on Yoongis shoulder.

"Really that's it?" Jimin asked a bit surprised, only for Jungkook to nod his head and then push a small kiss on Yoongis cheek who wasn't really saying anything.

"Come on doll.. Nothing to worry about, just a bit.. Talking and learning more about business. Or do you wanna stay at home that badly? Though I do think that you'd totally miss out on the opportunity, es-"

"Okay okay stop trying to convince me, I'll go" Yoongi sighted a bit annoyed, knowing how Jungkook would get what he wants anyways even if it meant that he'd drag Yoongi along and he'd just sit in the car the whole time.

Half an hour later and Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon sat inside the car, Jimin driving while Jungkook and Namjoon spoke about the job, giving Yoongi a few details.

It didn't seem that important to Yoongi, thinking he'd just stay inside the car, however when Jungkook suddenly pulled him with them it definitely was annoying Yoongi.

"Jungkook I really do-"

"Oh please Yoongi~, just this one time.. I promise I'll make sure you'll be fine" Jungkook promised, looking at Yoongi with puppy eyes to which the other of course couldn't deny.

Everything went according to plan, at least until Jungkook took the contract back that was just signed and ripped it apart in front of all of their eyes.

"Huh?" was all Yoongi could say, looking just as confused as the guy who signed the contract.

"It isn't fun making business when you get scammed. In all of my years of making different deals, meeting endless of people and killing dozens of men, you still think I'd just let you use our money for such a witty little business of yours to not even get paid back half of what we invested?.. Please.. If I'd sell you I still wouldn't get back what I invested in you last year" Jungkook spoke, snipping his fingers followed by Namjoon and Jimin pulling out their guns to point it at the person sitting in front of Jungkook.

"Jungkook you sai-"

Yoongi however got stopped by Jungkook who put a finger on his lips and shook his head, as if telling Yoongi that it wasn't the time to talk.

"In my honest-"

"I don't wanna hear your excuses. Jimin end the job" Jungkook just said standing up to go towards the door, pulling Yoongi with him.

It all turned out like Jungkook wanted, though one thing he didn't expect was that suddenly the backdoor got broken in.

All attention there, Jimin missing his shot as he nearly got hit by the broken door.

Jungkook was meanwhile pushing Yoongi towards the corner of the room, throwing some of the stuff there at the men who rushed inside.

Namjoon shooting a guy only to then get thrown into a fist fight, Jimin having the same problem.

Jungkook just joining in and making sure Yoongi was fine who kept running away from some guys who tried to punch him.

Chair flying through the room to hit a guy who cornered Yoongi, Jungkook however getting a punch in his stomach as he couldn't really focus on his own safety in this moment.

The guy who just signed the contract was somehow gone.

It all seemed to be fine after a while, three of them breathless from fighting, some bruises here and there but nothing to worry about too much.

It wasn't what they had imaged this to go like, another minute and they all thought it was done.

A shot.

That was all Yoongi heard.
It all happened a bit too fast for him to properly think after that.

Jimin holding his side and breaking down, Jungkook and Namjoon about to react when Yoongi already had his eyes towards the doorway where the guy from before stood.

The only thing which Yoongi could really think of in that moment was ; fucking make this guy regret still being alive.

Just when Namjoon was about to shoot, Yoongi snatched his gun and shot himself in an matter of not even an second.

Namjoon went for the head, Yoongi however for his leg.

Breaking down and screaming in pain. The reaction he got still wasn't enough for him to be less angry. The shot in that guy's leg probably was the smaller problem he had right now.

"Don't even worry about dying yet. I'm not done."

As much as Namjoon wanted to watch Yoongi like a proud dad, taking care of Jimin was a bit more important right now, especially since Jungkook was watching Yoongi as well and was smiling like crazy.

"God that was so hot to watch" Jungkook only commented as he drove the car, pretty fast on the way to the guy they usually went to when wounded.

Yoongi wasn't even listening, rather focusing on Jimin who was laying in the back of the van while Namjoon was pressing down on the wound.

"It's all gonna be fine right!? He's not gonna die is he!?" Yoongi asked clearly worried only for Jimin to open his eyes and look at him.

"Y-Yoongi.. I love you.."

And just like that his eyes closed, Yoongi just widening his eyes and holding onto Jimins hand while starting to cry.

"Don't die.. Jimin.. Jimin!"

"Jimin stop being so dramatic" Namjoon said with a small sight, Jimin suddenly opening his eyes and looking at Namjoon.

Yoongi meanwhile was staring at Jimin feeling completely stupid for just assuming jimin died.

"..Fucking asshole! I swear to god I'm gonna kill you after this if you won't die" Yoongi then said holding back the urge to hit Jimin and wiping his tears off his face.

"Come on.. Let me have some fun.. While I'm on the edge of dying" Jimin mumbled

Another minute and Jungkook stopped the car, quickly carrying jimin inside only for the Person to take over and immediately take care of jimin wound.

Two hours later and everything was done.
Yoongi in the meantime getting lots of cuddles from Namjoon while Jungkook was busy on his phone and getting screamed at by someone.

((alright so because this story is slowly coming to an end I decided to write an new story
It's gonna be a YoonMin one
Including Namjin however
Based in college
Called 'EROS'

Also I'm already gonna release the first three chapters today!))