F

"Jungkook where are you going?.. Hey! At least answer me" Jin said as he watched Jungkook run outside, sighting a bit and then stopping in the hallway as he saw Yoongi walking downstairs.

"Do you kn-"

"No." Yoongi answered before Jin could even finish his sentence, walking towards the front door and putting on his shoes.

"Going out as well?" Jin asked a bit confused and only got an small nod from Yoongi.

"Want me to join you? Or are you going with Jungkook?" Jin asked the smaller looking up at him
Was he even allowed to go out alone?
It would be better if he wouldn't even ask and simply use this opportunity

"I'm going with Jungkook" Yoongi answered going out

Taehyung at this point was sitting kinda devestated inside his room and rethinking all of the decisions he had made so far.

Should he feel ashamed?
Simply stupid?
Or just incredible bad?

"Fucking shut up.. How did I even let it get this far!?" Taehyung yelled at himself moving his hands through his hair

"You're good? Just one of those panic attacks again?" Jimin asked as if used to it, taking a sip of his soda as he watched Taehyung.

"How come that you're not feeling bad but I do!? Don't you think it's wrong what we're doing here?! We simply pushed him to it didn't we? Does he really want to be with us anyways!?"

Jimin gave Taehyung a simple slap and then shook his head.
"First of all relax your ass.. Yoongi is here because we made him, that's right, but he doesn't seem to hate it here.. He does get everything he needs, there's nothing he should be able to complain about" the smaller said and then got an slight upset look from Taehyung.

"This still isn't right though.. And he knows that himself. He just gave me an damn speech and left the room.."

"Damn Taehyung.. He's really messed you up. I've never seen you this confused before" Jimin mumbled starting to worry a bit until Hoseok walked in and took a look at Taehyung not really bothered.

"Tsk.. Well.. Where's Yoongi now?" he only asked and leant a bit down to the male who couldn't really give him an answer.

"Taehyung, don't forget who you are now, just because this lovely kitten gave you an speech about his freedom and some shit. After all he's still ours and it doesn't matter if he likes that or not, don't turn into an softie. Namjoon is already too soft for him in my opinion, but as long as he does his job I don't really care I suppose. You on the other hand can't work properly if you sit here like an damn crybaby and have one panic attack after another."

"Well said Hobi"

Yoongi was walking towards the town he lived in. He again saw the small coffee shop he often spend time at and met Jimin as well as Taehyung at once.

His old house, now being completely abondend and standing there without any touch of an human soul.

He took some time walking towards the town, around one and a half hours, yet he kept going without a stop.

There it was. His old school. It looked just like before.

The bell could still be heard an mile away, still those lousy, yet comfortable school uniforms and the same old welcome sign to call new students welcomed.

Without a second thought he walked inside the building, looking around and not minding the stared he got. After all he wasn't wearing the school uniform anymore, instead some black sweatpants and one of Jungkooks simple white shirts