".. So cute"

"What?"

"That" Jimin mumbled staring at Yoongi who was speaking with Hoseok about this animal show he was watching.

"You mean Yoongi? No question, he's always so cute.." Taehyung smiled a little, pulling jimin with him towards Yoongi who finished talking to Hoseok.

"Hey so.. You got another job yesterday right? How did it go?" Taehyung asked Yoongi looking at him like he definitely asked the wrong question just like Jimin now did.

"Okay.. Could be better"

"And that's how you spot if they lie or don't while doing a deal"

"That's actually pretty cool"

"It really is. Now you only have to try it out on those guys.. I'll be driving today, so jungkook and Hoseok are gonna join you " Jimin said staying inside the car while  the three got out of the car and walked inside the building.

"I said dont move !" Yoongi stood there in front of the guy they wanted the money back from, holding the gun they gave him while Hoseok was watching.

"I won't repeat myself. We gave you this date to get the money back, we either get the money now or you'll pay with your body on the Black market." jungkook spoke clearly annoyed that this guy didn't give in.

"I told you give me more time and I'll get your money back.. Now that I think about this.. I will die today won't I?" he then asked looking at Yoongi who looked a little confused.

"I heard that you had a new one, a bit smaller and less experience, you'd bring him with you to every client who'd die that day. Means in my case you're the reason I'll die today. Shoot me. Come on shoot me!"

This was clearly a bit too much for Yoongi stepping back as he wasn't sure what to do, also a little irritated and letting his guard down only for the guy to suddenly grab the gun Yoongi held and pulling him closer to then hold it against Yoongis head, now holding him hostage.

"BACK OFF!"

Hoseok and Jungkook staring at the guy and slowly moving backwards, looking also a bit panicked as this hasn't happened ever before.

"Alright.. Now get the fuck out of my store.. I want you to forget what I owe you, put your weapons down and turn around.. I'll let him go once you've done that."

They did as told. Yoongi actually being let go and slowly moving back to Jungkook and Hoseok

"Okay.. And now out of my store"

Jungkook pushed Yoongi towards the door and closed it before pushing the table down and moving behind it like Hoseok who quickly grabbed their guns again.

An few seconds later the guy already laid dead on the ground, Jungkook letting Hoseok take the part of the shooting after the guy didn't seem to shoot and once the guy was on the ground picked up the gun.

".. It's empty. Did Jimin not put any bullets in there?" Jungkook asked as he inspected the gun Jimin gave Yoongi, internally cursing himself that he had let it come this far when they could've shot that guy before all that shit happened and they had to worry about Yoongi.

"Anyways how about we go and grab something to drink" Jimin suggested, Yoongi agreeing and about to walk inside the kitchen when jimin already took his hand to walk with him inside the kitchen.

"Because of yesterday.. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the bullets." Jimin apologized while pouring himself a glass of water

"well.. We're all fine therefore it's okay.."

"It's not okay! You could've been seriously hurt!" Jimin said and then sat down putting the glass on the table and pulling Yoongi closer.

"You're really cute you know that?"
"..thank you?"
"Yeah..anyways, wanna go and play games with me in Taes room? My room is still destroyed"

"Playing games? What exactly?"

"Just like Mario kart or something" Jimin shrugged with an small smile, taking Yoongis hand again and taking his humming as an yes to pull him towards Taes room.

After playing for an hour, Jimin leant onto Yoongi taking an break from playing while the smaller continued to play and stare at Yoongi as if to examine his beauty.

"Jimin I can't play well if you keep staring, that's weird"

"Not weird, I have to stare, you're just so nice to look at" Jimin smiled wrapping an arm around Yoongi and watching him play a little longer.

"You're really-"
"stop calling me cute already"

"But you're really cute. Like really really" Jimin smiled a bit more, wrapping his arms around Yoongi and pulling the male closer before remembering what jungkook said to him.

He therefore slowly pushed Yoongi down on the bed, leaning above him and starting to grin a bit.
"Jungkook really knows what he's talking about.."

"Jungkook? What's he talking about?"

"Nothing nothing.. Is Jungkook really that good of a kisser?"

".. Why are you suddenly asking that?"

"Just curious"

"I guess.. He's not bad."

".. could you compare me and Jungkook and tell me who's better?"

"I could.. But we didn't-"

"Not yet. But we could kiss right now. So are you in the mood for it right now or do I have to keep calling you cute?" Jimin chuckled, Yoongi also smiling a bit before looking back up at the other.

"Okay..but don't be such an greedy dick as he is."

"Promise"

This was Jimins turn to prove that he was the better kisser, pushing his lips on Yoongis and not pulling apart after a few seconds to keep going, knowing that he only had this kiss and therefore making an advantage out of it, to also kiss Yoongi with tongue after an few seconds.
Jimin had probably just as much experience as Jungkook, though he wasn't as rough, which Yoongi kind of preffered, at least in this moment.

The male slowly broke the kiss, an little breathless, licking his lips and looking at Yoongi, having to grin a bit proudly as he saw that he was just as red as when he saw Yoongi come out of Jungkooks room.

Even if he wanted to, he now didn't want to chase Yoongi away by teasing him about how cute he looked.

"So.. Who's better?"

"Better.. Eh.. I.. Guess you?" Yoongi mumbled after he really did prefer jimins kissing style at the moment, taking a few deep breaths to calm down and looking around the room to not look at Jimin.

".. I don't wanna be greedy, but would some small tiny kisses be too much? Like not even on your lips just like.. Your cheeks or something" Jimin asked with an small smile on his lips, Yoongi not saying anything for an second as he was a bit unsure.

"Just a few.." he therefore mumbled, jimin immediately starting to kiss Yoongis cheeks, down to his neck.

Was Yoongi kind of enjoying this? A little. Probably too much for his liking.
Did he like the attention? Definitely.
Did he find Jimin attractive? Who the Frick wouldn't?
Would he admit any of that? Nope.

"Seriously? You're kissing in my bed?" Taehyung frowned as he walked inside his room, Yoongi pushing jimin a bit away to lean up and then look a bit irritated as Taehyung moved onto the bed as well.

"Can we at least share? I share my room as well, so this shouldn't be a problem"

"I guess you're right about that. Sorry Yoongi but seems like Taehyung has the right to also get some attention now" Jimin sighted dramatically poking Yoongis cheek before chuckling.

"Wait wait you're talking about sharing me? I'm not some type of food you know that right?"

"You're not.. But I'd definitely eat you out"
"how the fuck can you say that with such an straight face Tae.. Damn" Jimin said leaning back while Yoongi looked at the male a bit disturbed.

"You're all way too horny"