C

"Where Yoongi by the way?"

"Sleeping in my room" namjoon answered, Jimin pouting a bit.

"Kinda unfair.. I wish he would've stayed at my room.."

"By the way why was your door locked jungkook? I saw him trying getting inside your room but your door was locked" hoseok said looking towards jungkook.

"He did?"

"Naughty" Taehyung mumbled hearing jimin chuckle.

"Shut up! You're a guy too, don't act like that isn't normal" Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"Okay enough of that, I'm gonna cook dinner.. Do we continue this tomorrow as well? I do feel a little bad" Jin said as he stood up.

"I'd say that we continue" Jungkook said jimin agreeing just like Taehyung.

"Alright.. One more day" hoseok also agreed.

One more day.

Yoongi woke up in Namjoons room, the male not being there anymore. He decided to take the hoodie with him to his room, just hoping that namjoon wouldn't miss it and walking downstairs to eat something

He saw Jin sitting on the table also eating breakfast, quietly joining him.

After Jin was done however he let Yoongi alone. The smaller quickly finished his breakfast therefore and tried to walk after Jin only to stop once he saw Jin going inside the bathroom.

He then looked around to Taehyungs door, quietly opening it and looking inside only to see Taehyung still sleeping and quietly closed the door. Afterwards he knocked on Jimins door, opening it and looking inside to see the male picking out some clothes from his closet.

"Did you just wake up?" he asked getting a small nod from jimin who then dissappeared inside the small bathroom attached to his room, probably to get dressed and take a shower.

Yoongi decided to lay down on Jimins bed looking around the room after a few minutes. Just when he was about to watch his second YouTube video he saw jimin coming outside of the bathroom, having to hold back a small smile as he saw his messy hair.

He then pat on the bed, trying to show jimin to sit down for an moment.

The taller looked at Yoongi for an second a bit unsure if he should sit down or not, though then decided to just sit down after he had nothing better to do, taking his phone to check his messages while Yoongi was trying to fix Jimins hair, eventually taking his phone to put it to the side as it bothered him and a bit hesitantly sat down on the males lap.

"You should dry your hair a bit more next time, or else you'll get ill" Yoongi mumbled letting go of Jimins hair to then look at jimin for an second and sight a bit at his own thoughts.

"Okay, before you assume anything, I'm gonna do this only because I think you didn't get on my nerves a lot lately!" he said and then took Jimins hands to put them on his hips, cupping the males face before he pushed his lips on Jimins who clearly was a bit too stunned to react. It was a nice surprise though, and therefore jimin didn't want to let this chance go to waste once he finally put his thoughts together to kiss Yoongi back, stopping once Yoongi pulled away and grinning at the other pretty satisfied.

".. Well.. I told you the reason.. I guess" Yoongi mumbled licking his lips and slowly getting off jimin to dissappear and not act like a damn fool after he was a bit unsure himself what he had just done to get an simple reaction from jimin.

A bit mindless he therefore walked into someone looking up to see Hoseok in front of him
"Sorry.." he only mumbled looking after hoseok who walked towards his room.

Yoongi decided to follow Hoseok stopping though when the male suddenly looked back at him and not wanting to seem weird and therefore just continuing to walk to jins room before opening the door only to immediately close it again and take a deep breath at what he had seen.

"Oh God, fuck God.. No no no" he mumbled to himself, walking back inside his own room to calm himself down.

It was definitely not a bad sight he just witnessed but then again he felt bad for invading jins privacy. After all he didn't even knock and gave the male time to answer.

"no big deal.. No big deal Yoongi.. Totally normal for this age, everything's fine. Just hormones I guess" he kept talking to himself, deciding that he needed another distraction and knocking on Hobis room.

Once he heard a small sound he slowly opened the door, looking inside to see Hoseok brushing his teeth. He then sighted a bit relieved and closed the door behind him, sitting down on his bed and looking a bit around. Just as clean as ever.

Hoseok eventually came back out of the bathroom, looking at Yoongi as if waiting what he wanted

The smaller however only looked up at Hoseok and didn't really say anything instead fiddling with his hands.

"Want me to help you?" Hoseok eventually asked not really liking the silence.

"Help? With what?" Yoongi asked not sure what hoseok meant.

"To calm you down. You walked in on Jin didn't you? Kinda cute how nervous you are, probably just thinking about it" the male said sitting down on the bed and leaning a little back while Yoongi looked pretty surprised and kind of embarrassed at him.

"How do you even knock that?"

"Do you really think I wouldn't hear anything? He's literally right behind this wall, and I saw you open the door to his room, that was enough for me to know" hoseok shrugged and then looked at Yoongi patting on his lap

"Want me to help you relax now or not? Don't be mad at me afterwards though" the male said Yoongi nodding a bit and then moving to sit down on hobis lap.

"The other way"

"What?"

"Sit the other way. Don't face me." Hoseok said and then waited for Yoongi to do so.