D

"A date?"

"Yes a date"

".. If you want me to call it an date that badly I guess we could call it one" Yoongi shrugged only to get an pretty big smile of Taehyung who hugged the younger like there was no tomorrow, followed by Tae pushing his lips back on Yoongis only to stop himself an second after.

"Sorry! Just got a bit too excited to finally go on-"

"Yeah yeah, just shut up" Yoongi sighted pecking Taes lips before he leant against the other, trying to not seem effected by all of this even though he was kind of happy and excited as well.

".. What happened to my kitchen..!?" Jin spoke as he looked around the kitchen the next morning, simply walking back out of it to go to the boys rooms and get everyone out of their room.

"Okay.. Who was it?"

"What?" Hoseok asked confused, rubbing his eyes.

"The person's will know what I'm talking about!" Jin said and looked around everyone, mostly staring at sleepy faces until he stopped at Taehyungs, who was only staring at Yoongi.

".. Tae.. What's that in your hair..?" jin then asked Taehyung looking a bit confused at Jin only for the male to walk up to him.

".. Flour?"

"Okay okay, you got me" Taehyung sighted and held up his hands, Jin about to yell at him when Yoongi held up a hand.

"Me too.."

"What?" Jin asked looking at the smaller as if he didn't believe him.

"I was with Tae.." Yoongi admitted, Jin giving the smaller an dissapointed look before sighting and nodding his head.

"Alright.. Okay. Just go downstairs and start cleaning a bit up. Don't do that again, or at least clean up afterwards" Jin said and let Yoongi go, stopping Taehyung from going to then yell at him once the smaller was downstairs.

"He's such an bitch"

"Your fault for messing up the kitchen" Hoseok said and sat down on the table, watching the two, more specifically Yoongi

"What did you two do here anyways?"

"waffles.. Want one?" Yoongi answered, looking back at Hoseok who nodded his head and pat on the seat besides him.

Yoongi grabbed the waffles he had put away, sitting down besides Hoseok and putting the waffles down on the table, looking back at Hoseok who opened his mouth, expecting Yoongi to do something

".. You want me to feed you?.. Aren't you a bit too old for that?" he asked and then sighted only to pick up a waffle and feed the other.

"I'm not.. I'd totally become a baby if that means that you'd feed me" Hoseok grinned, licking his lips after he finished his bite.

"Hobi could you please eat for yourself? After all Yoongi and I are cleaning up this mess" Taehyung frowned, Hoseok only shaking his head and putting an arm around Yoongis shoulder

"He's busy here."

"A date ? Are you for real?"

"Yes! I know right, but he was serious about it" Taehyung smiled wide, leaning back while Jimin looked amazed at him.

"How did you do that!? That's fucking amazing."

"Just spending time with him alone.. I guess my charm finally worked"

"Joon?"
.
.
.
"What exactly are you doing?"

"You know.. Just trying to get this to work" Namjoon mumbled, sitting outside with a bicycle and trying to fix it.

"Try moving it there" Yoongi spoke pointing at a piece and sighting as namjoon didn't seem to understand, kneeling down to do it himself.

"Like this.. And now it should work" he mumbled, the taller giving it a shot and looking a bit surprised at Yoongi.

"You're really good at this repairing stuff." the male said and rubbed through Yoongis hair before removing his hand quickly after having realized that he now had put the dirt from his hands in Yoongis hair.

"shit.. Sorry Yoongi"

".. I'll just take a shower" Yoongi sighted not really surprised and standing up to go to the bathroom.

"What happened here?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon who was cleaning his hands.

"You know that bike Jin gifted me last year? I tried to repair it, but Yoongi ended up repairing it" Namjoon answered, looking at the bike he spoke about.

"right, totally forgot about this. It has been a while since you gone out" Jimin said ringing the bell on the bike with a small chuckle only for Jin to peek his head out of one of the windows and look down at the two.

"Is that the bike I gifted you?" he asked from above, the other two looking up at him.

"It is" namjoon said and looked one floor higher where an window got opened and now Jungkook looked down at them, holding a finger over his lips For Jimin and Namjoon to be quiet.

The two looked back at Jin an floor beneath jungkook, who stuck his head out the window to keep an eye on the two in the backyard.

"You should go on a bike trip once you got time for it! Or maybe go and buy us some groceries if you're gonna go nearby this town" Jin suggested looking at Namjoon who shrugged his shoulders, a bit too focused on Jungkook who was again at the window now with a bucket, probably filled with water.

Jimin tried his best not to grin and look up, Jin looking a bit confused after Namjoon was looking up again and again and about to look up as well when Jungkook already turned the bucket around to pour the water onto Jins head.

"JUNGKOOK! I KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU, YOU DAMN BRAT! I CAN HEAR YOUR LAUGH" Jin screamed, already getting off the window to run upstairs and search for jungkook who was running around the house trying his best not to get caught by Jin.

Jungkook ended up running inside the bathroom Yoongi was in, shutting the door behind him as Jin nearly saw him and looking up only to see Yoongi standing there with an towel around his waist, pretty much just staring at Jungkook and about to say something only for the taller to put a hand over his mouth and shake his head.

"Quiet... Jin is chasing me" he whispered letting go of Yoongi once he heard a knock on the bathroom door and jins voice.

"Hey! Someone in there!?"

".. Eh.. Just me" Yoongi answered Jin sighting a bit before humming.

"Alright.. Nevermind."He mumbled jungkook looking at Yoongi and smiling like an idiot that the other didn't just tell Jin.

"Thanks, I owe you one"

"You owe me more than one" Yoongi demanded and then poked at Jungkooks chest, pushing him towards the door.

"Now get out of here before I call Jin"

"Got it, you're a life saver baby" Jungkook grinned before getting out of the bathroom to keep hiding.