Yoongi sat on one of the benches inside the mall, peacefully eating his ice cream while Taehyung and Hoseok held his bags full of clothes.

Jin was buying himself and the other two some coffee, Taehyung being busy looking at the window display of a Gucci store and Hoseok sitting half asleep besides Yoongi, having his eyes closed.

And there it happened. Your typical trope that'd make everything a little more dramatic.

"Sorry I was just walking by and wanted to ask if you'd give me your number"
Random dude of course.

Hoseok shaking his head as if he was spoken to.

"My number? Sorry but I'm not really interested" Yoongi then spoke, Hoseok leaning his head up and opening his eyes, noticing that the guy spoke to Yoongi and not to him.

"He's not interested. Back off" he simply said and sighted a bit as the guy looked at him a bit weird.

"None of your business man.. So anyways, we could also go and eat something if you'd like, maybe just hangout or stu-" Just when Hoseok was about to do something there was Taehyung already pushing the guy to the side to sit down on the other side of Yoongi and wrap an arm around his waist.

"Not interested." the male said pulling Yoongi closer who sighted a bit annoyed.

The guy then finally left, Taehyung looking after him to make sure he really would be not trying anything again.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Taehyung then asked, looking at Hoseok.

"Well I thought he referred to me when asking for his number and then you already stepped in" Hoseok tried to explain and pet Yoongis head.

Jin soon returned, handing them their coffee and sitting there for another 5 minutes before they decided to continue, Taehyung keeping his arm around Yoongi even if the smaller didn't like it that much and thought it was pretty awkward to walk like that.

"How about some tighter ones? Those would look good."

"You definitely have no sense of how uncomfortable those can be, just some normal boxers are the best Taehyung"

"I think he should wear those ones" hoseok said holding up a thong, now all three looking at him in silence.

"What?.. WHAT!? come on that'd definitely look good!" he tried to defend himself Jin and Taehyung looking back at Yoongi for an second

"Just because the thought is interesting we'll buy them" Jin agreed while Yoongi looked a bit irritated at him.

"You guys know that I can choose underwear for myself, right?"

"We do. But this is more fun knowing what undwear you own and wear" Taehyung grinned.

"You're such a pervert"

Another full bag of underwear and Yoongi was wanting to go back home when Taehyung suddenly pulled him inside another store.

"What about the other two?"
"They already bring the bags to the car. I wanted to buy you something else. Do you like any of this?" Taehyung asked referring to some bracelets on the display.

"I don't really need those.. But we could grab something for the other's.. Maybe some drinks or something like that" Yoongi said and then took Taehyungs hand to pull him away from the expensive jewelry.

"if you insist"

They bought everyone some bubble tea, walking back to the car where Hoseok and Jin already were waiting.

Yoongi half asleep in the backseat once they arrived back home and got out of the car.

Jungkook immediately opening the door as soon as he heard the car from inside to run out and greet Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Welcome back, how was it? Did you buy lots of stuff? Did-"

Just like that Hoseok shoved a bubble tea in Jungkooks face to make him stop asking the half asleep Yoongi endless questions.

Once inside with all the bags, jimin and Namjoon joined to bring everything upstairs to Yoongis room, the smaller male quietly sipping on his drink in the living room together with Taehyung.

"What flavor did you choose?"

"Cherry"

"Can I try some?"

Yoongi simply nodding his head and holding his drink towards Taehyung, not expecting the male to instead lean closer towards him and suddenly press his lips onto his, pulling away like it was nothing and then taking a sip from Yoongis drink.

"Tastes pretty good, especially with this flavor at the beginning" he said and smiled a bit, Yoongi honestly being too tired to complain in that moment and instead just accepting it, leaning against Tae until jungkook came inside the living room, seeing Yoongi and picking him up.

"Jungkook.. Let me down" Yoongi frowned a bit, patting Kooks back, the taller not letting him down though and instead walking upstairs to Yoongis room

"You're looking like you're gonna fall asleep any second, at least sleep in your bed and not on the couch" he said and then let Yoongi down on the bed, now looking at all the bags that stood around the room.

"You really bought a lot wow.. You sleep some and I'll unpack and tidy a little up" jungkook said Yoongi not saying anything and instead humming, pretty quickly fast asleep.

"Goodnight Yoongi"