S

Yoongi that day was rather invested in a few different movies, not really caring that one after another tried to get his attention and only stopping to watch once the last movie was over at around 4pm, standing up looking around the living room to see no one else there and looking around the house to find all of them sitting in namjoons room to look at something on his computer.

"So which one do you prefer? I thought about going to this one.."

Yoongi watched the scene, eventually sneaking inside the room and behind Jungkook, trying to scare him as well for some payback only for jungkook to give him no reaction.

"Look at that, seems like you're still a little lost here. You can't scare me that easily, Im- we're the ones who are scary" he said referring to him and the others and pulling Yoongi to face him.

"A cute try though" Taehyung chuckled, wrapping his arms from behind around Yoongis waist.

"Tae get off him, i just started talking to him" Jungkook frowned, moving his hands on Yoongis hips and pulling Yoongi back towards himself.

"Could you two please stop fighting over Yoongi?.. So anyways Yoongi come here for an second" Hoseok said and then looked at Yoongi who quickly got out of Jungkooks grip to go to Hoseok.

"Which one do you like more, the red one or the black one?" Hoseok asked pointing at the screen of the computer which showed two kinds of ties.

".. The black one" Yoongi answered and then looked back at hoseok who nodded a big in agreement

"Alright. Then I'm gonna order us all that one" he said and then gave Yoongis back a small pat, letting the male go again

"Yoongi come back now" Jungkook demanded, patting on his lap and smiling a bit as Yoongi was walking towards him until namjoon suddenly picked the smaller up and sat him down on his lap.

"Joon! I just told him to-"

"He's no dog jungkook" Namjoon then said and pet Yoongis head who looked at them not really liking where this was going. This would totally turn into some kind of stupid fight if he wouldn't do something now.

"I wanna.. Let's.. Damn.." the smaller mumbled not sure what to say, not being able to think of anything that could stop the two arguing, only making it more complicated as Taehyung joined in as well.

It was kinda upsetting how they kept arguing because of him

"if you won't stop arguing I won't be giving any of you any more attention today!" he eventually said looking at them only for everyone to shut up.

"..sorry.." Jungkook eventually mumbled followed by a sorry from namjoon and Taehyung.

Yoongi sighted and stood up, stretching before he walked back out of the room, not really wanting to cause another argument.

Once back in his own room for about an hour he had a look through his closet having to smile a bit as he had an idea to have some fun.
He knew that he couldn't scare any of them, which didn't mean he couldn't be a tease and let them suffer a little. If he had to suffer, they had to as well.

His first priority was jungkook. He knew how easily it was to get his attention after all jungkook was kinda only focused on him.

Going outside of his room and inside Jungkooks, having a quick look through his closet before grabbing one of his shirts and walking inside the small bathroom to put on the shirt and take off the sweatpants.

The boxers he wore underneath were only merely showing with the shirt he wore. It was kind of weird and he had to think twice if he actually wanted to do this, though the thought of some payback sounded simply too intriguing, even if that meant that he had to only wear his boxers underneath.

It definitely was comfortable.
After all jungkook had seen him topless before, not yet naked nor only in his boxers therefore it definitely was enough to get his hopes up.

Just when Yoongi was finished and stepped out of the bathroom, he heard Jungkook opening the door, stepping inside the room and about to close the door when he saw Yoongi standing at the side, immediately looking him up and down and quickly closing the door.

"Thats an.. Nice surprise. Did I do anything to-"

"Does there have to be a reason?" Yoongi simply asked and then walked towards jungkook who didn't take his eyes off the smaller

"I guess not, but this is just- a bit too good to be true" Jungkook sighted and then put his hands on Yoongis hips to pull him closer.

"So what do you wanna do now doll?" he asked, Yoongi wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck to then lean a bit up and press his lips on Jungkooks, the male of course not wasting any time and kissing Yoongi back.

Not shortly after jungkook picked Yoongi up to let him back down on the bed and pushing Yoongi more into the bed as they made out, only stopping when the male broke the kiss to look up at Jungkook with red cheeks and glossy eyes.

It was a simple look which Yoongi gave jungkook, yet the taller already was going nuts in his head.

"Can I.. Sit on your lap? Just for an moment" Yoongi asked waiting for jungkook to say something but instead just getting lifted up and sat down on Jungkooks lap, who leant back and moved his hands around on Yoongis tights.

"Even like this you're still super cute" Jungkook grinned a bit watching Yoongi who was moving his hands onto his abs and pushing Jungkooks shirt a little up before moving down to open his pants.

Right before actually taking them off though he stopped and then got off the taller who watched a bit irritated what was happening.

"Hey.. hey! Where are you going? We just started!" Jungkook said as Yoongi walked towards the door.

"That's payback for scaring the shit out of me tonight! And if you do that again I won't hesitate to tease you even more next time!" Yoongi warned, jungkook looking at the smaller in disblief even as he already left the room still a bit shock before looking slightly annoyed after he already thought that this would be the best day of his life.

Yoongi had another problem right now though, just walking out of Jungkooks room and standing in front of jimin who stared at the smaller pretty much speechless.

"Your legs a-" before jimin could continue though Yoongi already had pulled the other inside his room, having heard Taehyungs room door open and not wanting the two of them to team up and do anything stupid.

Jimin still stared at Yoongi, again looking down and then back up as Yoongi cupped his face to make jimin stop looking at his legs.

"Stop staring.. Gosh you're all really like some horny dogs" Yoongi mumbled and sat down on his bed.

"Is this my nice surprise?" Jimin then asked to which Yoongi looked first a bit questionable at him before remembering what he said that morning.

"Ah.. Yes" he lied and then looked at jimin who started to grin a bit, walking closer to Yoongi and wrapping his arms around the male

"this is really nice.. Now only some kisses and I'm happy.. Or maybe a bit more after you're already kinda undressed"

"Don't expect too much now though!"