"Aren't you tired?"

"I am"

"But?"

"I'm hungry"

Jimin chuckled a little, moving a hand through Yoongis hair.
They just woke up, Yoongi still looking like he would've liked to continue to sleep.

"I'll get you some food and maybe some painkillers.. Anything to drink?" Jimin asked Yoongi rubbing his eyes while letting out a small sleepy sound.

"Hm.. Some coffee" the male said and then got an small kiss on his cheek from the other before watching him leave, quickly looking through his phone and keeping himself busy while jimin was gone.

"What do you mean your hip thrusts!? I've got at least the same strength as you do and so does namjoon!" Jungkook argued after what Hoseok had said.

They still were arguing, everyone inside the living room and only when hearing Jimin in the hallway they shut up and looked towards the male.

"How's he doing?" Jin asked, Jimin shrugging his shoulders a bit more interested in what they just talked about.

"He's just sleepy.. So what were you just talking about? Hoseoks hip thrusts?" Jimin chuckled while walking inside the kitchen to grab Yoongi something to eat.

"my hip thrusts are deadly!"

"Don't you dare break his ass with your hip thrusts, you're such a damn masochist" Namjoon said looking at Hoseok who just kept grinning.

"He's gonna feel like death afterwards I already can imagine it. You shouldn't make your first time too much for him though!" Taehyung said pointing at Hoseok.

"By the way, how about you tell us some details" Jungkook then said, looking at Taehyung who crossed his arms and leant back as everyone stared at him.

"Well.. His ass is bomb, that's all I'm gonna say" The male said not wanting to give out too much information as he did feel special at the moment.

"That's all? Not even like.. Where he's sensetive or stuff?" Hoseok asked and then sighted, leaning against the wall.

"What about things he didn't like then?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung having to actually think for an second.

"No pinching his tights.. And if you're out don't cum inside him or he's gonna be grumpy until he's clean"

"Ah alri- YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION!?" Jin nearly screamed, really wanting to slap Taehyung on the spot when Hoseok spoke up.

"Feels better that way anyways"

"Well yes, but it's a pain to clean up afterwards and more comfortable for him, also I don't want your fucking dick to get him some stupid disease or-" Jin started only for Taehyung to dismissively shake his hands.

"I'm totally healthy, just got checked a week ago.. And also he has an very clean medical record as well"

".. How do you even know that?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung looking towards Jungkook, the two staring a second at each other before responding together.

"Jimin"

The male peeked inside the living room once he heard his name, not sure what was going on.

"Yes?"

"You saw his medical record?"

Jimin simply stared at Jin before looking at Taehyung and Jungkook as if about to scream at them.

"What else do you got? I didn't know you're that obsessed" Hoseok chuckled, finding the situation a bit funny.

"Just did some research nothing more" Jimin mumbled, grabbing the tray he prepared and walking back upstairs not wanting Yoongi to wait.

"Gosh he's like some kind of stalker" Jin mumbled before Taehyung looked around the group.

"You know.. He's got tons of videos and pictures of Yoongi on his phone, it's kinda scary. I guess he got lots of pics of everyone of us but what he has on his phone is.. Like damn.. Not sure how he got some of those videos, I sometimes think he installed cameras inside the house" Taehyung said looking around the room.

"I don't think that's possible. Me and Hoseok check the house for bugs like once a week" Jungkook said and then leant a bit back in the couch, stretching his hands out.

"You're good? I'm back, got you some leftovers" Jimin said as he walked inside the room, putting the tray down on the bed and looking at Yoongi who now put his phone to the side to grab the coffee and take a small sip.

"Thanks.. Oh-hot" the male mumbled blowing a bit at the liquid before taking another small sip.

"You do look like you're gonna fall asleep again any second" Jimin smiled, laying down besides Yoongi and moving his head on the males lap.

"Mhm.. Do feel like it" Yoongi mumbled and then leant a bit back as he took a bite of the food, rubbing his eyes to then sight.

"..Where are the other's anyways? I thought they'd kinda have calmed down by now" Yoongi said, jimin smiling a little as he remembered the conversation the other's just had downstairs.

"Oh.. Well they're.. Busy" he said and then cuddled more against Yoongi.

"Just enjoy my company.. I'm not even gonna try anything right now to let you rest" Jimin said as if that was something to be proud of.

"I guess I do have to enjoy your company now" Yoongi smiled a little, moving a hand through Jimins hair, the other closing his eyes and smiling a bit happily at Yoongis touch.

Jimin had his sweet moments. It definitely was something Yoongi liked especially when he wasn't too pushy and simply enjoyed the simplest touch Yoongi gave him just like now.

It was cute to say the least. Not that Yoongi would actually say it out loud though.

Everyone of them had their sweet side, Yoongi knew that, but at the same time he never knew what would actually happen. Simly put, they were unpredictable at times and that was scary most of the time.

"Your cheeks are kinda chubby"

"My cheeks?.. I guess?" Yoongi mumbled moving a hand to his cheek as if to check if what jimin said was true.

"It's cute. I feel like some kind of grandma who keeps wanting to pinch your cheeks sometimes" Jimin laughed poking Yoongis cheek before leaning his head again back and sighting a bit out.

"..how was your and taes date anyways?" Jimin asked, Yoongi not sure how to answer after he wasn't sure what jimin exactly wanted to hear.

He for sure knew that they had fucked.

There's no way the other's didn't know as well.

"It was nice.. We watched a movie in one of those big car type movie theater things" Yoongi therefore said only for jimin to hum a bit at the answer.

"Does sound cute.. So you're a sucker for clichés like in movies? Or do you just like this cute stuff?" Jimin asked taking one of Yoongis hands to play with his fingers.

"..well.. It was simply comfortable. No noisy people, we could watch from the car, it wasn't cold or stuff and simply chill" Yoongi said and shrugged his shoulders.

He thought it was a cute date, but the most important thing to him was that Taehyung made him feel comfortable.
He wasn't sure if the male knew that he didn't like to be around people a lot or that Tae was simply making sure he wouldn't be able to make any contact towards others because he thought Yoongi would try to escape.

He either way enjoyed it.

"You're such a simple person. It's kinda adorable how easy it is to please you."