T

The nap however didn't work out. Instead he now was laying there for an few minutes and did nothing before looking back up at Jin, not wanting to disturb the male and deciding to spend a bit time outside.

He didn't go out a lot, but this was pretty much an good timing to do that.
After all there was an pretty nice backyard and he could easily lay down on the grass to relax.
Though he didn't want his clothes to get stains and therefore just leant down, watching some birds before he again got bored.

He really hadn't a lot to do that day. He never really had. He hadn't been to school in ages as well. He probably has already been kicked out anyways.

This day definitely was weird. It was already afternoon and nobody has spoke to him or tried anything. He really wasn't used to that.

After exploring the house, just walking around and watching YouTube he then finally decided to stop at the living room again only to see that jin wasn't there anymore.

He then walked upstairs, having a look around the rooms to see who was there, opening the door of namjoons room to see him sitting on his desk, just staring at him to see if the male would say or do anything

He definitely saw Yoongi, but decided to say nothing instead looking back at the screen of his computer and ignoring the smaller.

"Rude.. You could at least say something" Yoongi mumbled closing the door again and walking to Jungkooks room wanting to open the door only to not being able to.

"Did he really lock his door?.." Yoongi questioned and then sighted a bit, walking further around and stopping at Jimins door, opening it to see him and Tae looking at some papers and discussing things, not sure if it was important or not and therefore just standing there as if waiting that they asked him to come inside which never happened.

After two minutes he then walked towards Hoseoks room, the male not being inside anymore.

Yoongi therefore got a bit annoyed that he couldn't really do anything, looking around to try and find Jin or Hoseok, stopping once he was in front of the kitchen and seeing hobi drinking something.

"Hobi?" he simply asked looking at the male, who looked back at him not saying anything and just looking at Yoongi for an moment before putting his glass down

"I'm busy sorry" he then excused himself walking back upstairs.

It was dinner time. Not even a simple conversation and none of them doing anything. Yoongi had thought this was more enjoyable to have this much time for himself, but he couldn't really do anything. Going inside the city would take too long and he was too lazy to walk, there weren't any chores left, his room was clean and there wasn't anything else to do.

After Jin was still nowhere to be seen and Yoongi wasn't sure what else to do anymore the smaller walked back to namjoons room, knocking before he opened the door and saw the male still sitting on his desk.

"Namjoon?.. Are you busy?" he asked to which namjoon simply nodded his head.

Yoongi stood there for an minute as if unsure what to do, somehow a bit lost where he should go now or what to do now, walking closer to the male to look what he was doing.

Namjoon still didn't say anything, staring focused on his screen.
The smaller decided to just stay inside namjoons room, closing the door and silently walking around the room to look around and end up in front of namjoons closet, opening it to look around and pick out an hoodie he liked.

Looking back to namjoon he saw the male still not caring, closing his closet again and putting the hoodie to the side to then sit down on his bed and mess his bed a bit up by rolling around on it in boredom.

Around 5 minutes later Yoongi again got up and walked up to namjoon, not really getting what he was doing and laying his head on his shoulder from behind, still getting no reaction.

It somehow was annoying how namjoon gave him no reaction, not even a small one or any kind of comment. Yoongi was pretty much used to all the attention, and now getting nothing was pretty much abnormal to him.

He just looked at the screen before sighting and grabbing the hoodie he got from namjoon, shortly after laying back down on his bed and kind of cuddling into the hoodie.

Namjoon meanwhile wasn't sure what he expected, it wasn't nice to ignore Yoongi but somehow he also kind of knew that he and the others wouldn't always be around day to day to give the smaller attention.
What he had to admit however was, that Yoongi definitely couldn't do anything wrong in his eyes, just seeing the male laying on his bed and cuddling his hoodie was more than enough for namjoon to know that he really adored Yoongi, probably more than anyone he ever had put an eye on before.

It may didn't seem like it but Namjoon was an big softie, but probably only for Yoongi. As cruel as he could be to others, he had decided to never be like that towards the younger and scare him away.

"Sleep well Yoongi" was all namjoon said, pushing a kiss on the sleeping males forehead right before walking out of the room to let the smaller peacefully take his nap.

Shame/ bottom Yoongi [Gang au] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें