𝕠

"Huh?"

Yoongi was just staring down at Hoseok who then leant a bit up to turn on the lights with a small remote and then lay back down.

".. What?.. Come on we're not stupid. It only was a matter of time that you'd go to one of us after acting like that for the last few days. We just weren't really sure whom you'd go to" Hoseok explained, looking at Yoongi who just stared a bit speechless at him.

"Come on, I thought you wanted to do something here. Got cold feet all of a sudden?" Hoseok grinned moving his hands on Yoongis tights.

"I.. No.. I'm just a little.. So you all knew I was.."

"we did"

"then why did none of you do anything!?" he now asked a little annoyed crossing his arms.

"Why?.. Because it's cute to see you all frustrated whenever you can't get what you want." Hoseok explained, fingers tapping around on Yoongis tight

"Don't you wanna start moving?" Hoseok then asked as Yoongi was sulking, still having his arms crossed.

"No. You're all fucking assholes" the male mumbled about to get off Hoseok when the taller pushed him back down on his hips.

"No no, you wanted to do this didn't you? If you back off now you'll probably have to wait another few days or until you actually tell one of us what you want. Because we definitely have fun letting you wait."

"..thats so mean.. And I always have to put my ass on your dick when you scream.. So unfair" Yoongi mumbled still a bit annoyed.

"Aw~ don't sulk now. After all you do get what you want right now. Just start moving, that's what you wanted to do right?" he asked and then put his arms behind his head to lean his head on them and watch Yoongi.

".. And you're just gonna watch or what? You're s-"

"Stop the talking and start moving or else I may change my mind." Hoseok now warned, Yoongi frowning a little but knowing that he didn't wanna miss his chance, knowing that Hobi wasn't playing around.

It definitely was embarrassing how Hoseok just watched while Yoongi kept rubbing against his crotch and jerking himself off. It was a bit weird especially since Hoseok didn't say much and just gave Yoongi glances like judging him.

"If you keep moving that slow you're just gonna exhaust yourself before you're done" he commented and then leant a bit up, sighting as he wrapped an Hand around yoongis lenght to continue jerking him off.

"You're really don't have a lot of experience.. We'll work on that" The male mumbled removing his hand again and then pecking Yoongis lips.

"Take my pants off, no playing around"

It was more like Hoseok was giving Yoongi orders, which the smaller obediently followed, not even wanting to know the consequences if he may act up.

"Keep going now.. Boxers off as well" Hoseok spoke, watching Yoongis every move until the smaller was done and sat back down on his lap.

"Want some kisses before you turn around? This is probably your last chance" Hoseok asked, Yoongi quickly nodding his head and leaning forward when Hoseok gave his butt a slap.

"Use your mouth to answer me, God damn"

"Yes..sorry.." Yoongi quietly said, looking a bit guilty until Hobi pushed his lips on his.

It really was a deep and rather messy kiss the more Yoongi got into it, hoseoks hands on his butt not getting unnoticed.

Hoseok soon pulled away, only for Yoongi to push his lips back onto his and for a second catch hoseok off guard. A minute later and Hoseok again broke the kiss, putting two finger on yoongis chin to quickly peck his lips.