CHAPTER 1

Noises and cries, delirious howlings and roarings. The dreary sound of table and chairs in violent collision. A sharp screeching of a chair leg dragging across the floor. All was happening the same time a strong smell of blood was emitting violently from the nose and eyes.

 Mo Di had passed away.

But after his death, he found that he did not lose consciousness, instead, he was leaving his body… no, it should be his corpse, and floating over the auditorium of the Second Psychiatric Hospital of the capital city.

It took Mo Di ten seconds to accept the fact that he had died and become a ghost. He looked coldly at the corpse on the ground, at the mishmash of blood and skin on his temple, his hospital clothes that were stained with black and red, and his deformed and ugly ankles.

He felt that his death was quite nasty but what about it. His whole life has been nasty.

He did not know where all the doctors and nurses that were in the hall before went. Only the mentally ill were left screaming in the hall. The front and back doors were already locked and in the chaos, several patients covered with blood fell down and the body count continued to rise.

At this time, a loud out of place romantic music exploded through the riot. Mo Di swept his eyes across and saw that one of the patients had stepped on the remote control and the television screen in the hall was tuned to a Hua Xia entertainment channel.

On the screen was a match made in heaven. In the crowded, romantic, and luxurious Diamond Rose Hall, petals were flying. A pair dressed in ceremonial attire were kissing passionately, a picture that is so touchingly beautiful. 

As the camera passed by, Modi saw the familiar faces of his ‘family members’. Everyone in the Mo family was shedding tears of joy.

Mo Di suddenly remembered that today was the wedding day of Qin Cheng Yi, the son of the richest man in Hua Xia, and Mo Liu Gui, the young movie queen and also the Mo family’s big miss. Because they were both popular and were big shots in Hua Xia, this wedding was particularly attention-grabbing. Any entertainment channel you tune to would be broadcasting this event.

At the same time it was also his birthday.

They’ve picked a pretty good day. Mo Di tilted his head and looked at his ugly and disgusting corpse. His heart which had been numb and cold still could not help but feel pain and hate.

An excited psychopath with distorted facial features ran past, trampling on the face of his corpse, causing a piece of skin to fall off.

Mo Di suddenly smiled, not realizing a black aura had begun surrounding his astral body. He looked back at his life and only thought that it was a ridiculous tragedy, an absurd comedy!

He really did not understand why the Mo family treated him as such nor did he understand what he did wrong. Since young he was just the sad contrast of his sister.

Ever since he could remember, he had not been liked by everyone in the Mo family. His mother never cared for him, his father never hugged him, his grandfather never smiled at him, and his brothers either ignored him or hit him. 

On the contrary, Mo Lin Gui, his twin sister, was the little princess of the whole family. No matter how clever and obedient he was, the unobtainable praises that he longed for his sister would have heard them a thousand times.