CHAPTER 13

Recently, Mo Di was in an upsetting situation.

In addition to Mo Wu Hang, who from time to time blocked him at the school gate, and Mo Liu Gui, who kept pestering him to come home, there was also the middle schooler Gu Ran Ju who he had accidentally met before. Almost like he was in a hysterical fit, he would crouch and wait for Mo Di at the side gates, shortcuts, and alleys of the school in a ready-to-fight manner. 

Mo Di had to keep hiding till he got really impatient.

However, generally speaking, amongst these three, Gu Ran Ju was the least detestable. This was because in his last life, this little jerk went abroad after Mo Liu Gui and Qin Cheng Yi got together. Hence, he did not participate in the ‘suppression and enforcement’ campaign against Mo Di that led him to be locked up in the asylum. 

But that did not mean that he will tolerate Gu Ran Ju. After all, before he went abroad, he had caused him a lot of trouble by impulsively destroying several of his business dealings. Even if he did not hate Gu Ran Ju to the extreme, there was absolutely no favourable impression.

According to what he remembered from the book, Gu Ran Ju did not have a good ending. This male lead number three was killed off in the extra chapters. Most likely because he was different from the other male leads who were determined to guard Mo Liu Gui for life and were deeply devoted to her, which caused many readers to be dissatisfied with him. And so he was written to die due to an accident.

When Mo Di thought of that chapter, he only felt ironic. It seemed that not only the ‘vicious villain’ type like him was put to death, even those supporters who were not devoted enough were also unworthy to have a good ending.

But then Gu Ran Ju was a male lead after all. When he was alive, he got to enjoy the freedom and happiness of life. Compared to Mo Di who was considered the ‘vicious villain’ since his birth, the lives they had were entirely different.

And he was not qualified to sympathize with someone whose happiness and favouritism was based on attacking him countless times.

Mo Di did not intend to deal with Gu Ran Ju, but he could not break his leg to prevent him from coming at him. With Mo Wu Hang’s besiege and interception, and Mo Liu Gui’s incessant advice, Mo Di decided to go home to review after he signed up for the mock exam at school. 

After all, it had been a long time since he left high school. There was bound to be some unfamiliarity and lack of practice. He needed the extra practice in advance. 

And this was Xia Jia’s final strictly graded mock exam. 

On the day of the mock exam, Mo Di got up early in the morning. As usual, he first sent a ‘good morning’ message to Mu Tian Heng, then washed up and made sandwiches, reviewing his notes in between. 

As he was about to grab his sandwich and run to the bus stand, he received a text from an anonymous number:

“Mo Di, I’m a student in the class next to yours. I want to make friends with you. Meet me in the ‘Afternoon’ coffee shop in Furong lane after school. I have something very important to tell you! Be sure to come, or you will regret it! Your strange friend.”

Mo Di raised his finger and deleted the message expressionlessly. He took a bite of the sandwich at the same time. 

Even without checking, he’d already known that the message was sent by the person who started the ‘hot’ thread in the campus forum. And he had also discovered this person’s identity, it’s Ruan Yan,

Ruan Yan was one of the three ‘cannon fodder with a tragic end’ in the book that he had absolutely no intention of working with.

Her methods were too unscrupulous. Moreover, she liked to spike people’s drinks and administer drugs. Although her schemes were never successful, he believed that he could not cooperate with her in any way.