CHAPTER 109

Chapter 109

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

The letter was not sent to any of Qin Cheng Yi’s underworld associates or his confidants but to Mo Er Qian.

Qin Cheng Yi had asked Mo Er Qian to meet him.

Mo Er Qian did not intend to comply at first but after staying in the hospital for three days mulling over this, he decided to make the trip in the end.

And thanks to Qin Guang Jie’s prearrangement, Mo Er Qian’s visit went smoothly.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

The two met in an empty visiting room of the prison because no matter how capable the Qin family was, they still couldn’t just let them converse privately in Qin Cheng Yi’s cell. However, the monitors were temporarily turned off.

Mo Er Qian looked at Qin Cheng Yi who still presented an imposing manner and he frowned with contempt.

If Qin Cheng Yi was not in prison, Mo Er Qian would think that he was somewhat compatible with his sister. But now, he just could not see him as worthy.

However, Qin Cheng Yi’s power and financial resources could still be of use.

A man of Qin Cheng Yi’s caliber, how could he not see Qin Cheng Yi’s petty inner thoughts? He sneered in his heart but did not say anything. That was also how he viewed the members of the Mo family. For now, they were still useful to him. Just wait till after he finished off Mu Tian Heng and Mo Di, those people…

Hmph, they’d be worthless.

“I’ll just get straight to the point.” Qin Cheng Yi was sitting on a metal stool but his demeanor was as though he was sitting on the boss’s chair. He looked at Mo Er Qian with dark eyes, “I think we can work together, at least make Mo Di, who had caused Xiao Gui so much misery, get what he deserves. You’re Xiao Gui’s brother and also the only one capable of avenging her. I’m asking you, are you willing to cooperate?”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

“If I wasn’t willing, I wouldn’t have come.” Mo Er Qian felt a slight pain on his face when he spoke, “But whether I will listen to you still depends on the plan you have in mind. Maybe before you can do anything, Mo Di would already be done for.”

“You mean you already have a way to deal with Mo Di?” Qin Cheng Yi smiled. Clearly, he did not believe Mo Er Qian. “Can I do anything to help?”

The very reason Mo Er Qian was willing to visit Qin Cheng Yi was that he did need his help. Naturally, he skipped the formalities and said bluntly, “Is it safe here?”

“Of course, you can speak freely. But if you’re still suspicious, you can always write it down on this booklet.”

Mo Er Qian contemplated and decided on the second option. He wrote it down then passed the item over to Qin Cheng Yi.

Qin Cheng Yi quickly read the words then shook his head and snorted. “You want to send him to a mental hospital? Are all people with high IQs this naive and cowardly?”

“What’s your point?” Mo Er Qian’s face turned black.

“Nothing, only that your plan is no good.” Qin Cheng Yi smiled and tore the paper into pieces.

“You really think that you can have him locked up in a mental hospital for life? If Mo Di was alone, that would be possible but now, there’s Mu Tian Heng. Even if you used everything in your arsenal to put him there, Mu Tian Heng will certainly get him out. What kind of revenge would that be?”