CHAPTER 105

Chapter 105

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

“Brother…Do you believe that there can be someone who can be reborn in this world?”

“Do you believe that there’s a person who had been despised and hated by his family from the day he was born and had to live through abuse and torture? When he grew up and was finally able to leave that house, he was forced into a mental hospital because his sister accidentally fell down while she was pulling him?”

“Do you believe… That when he was confined in the mental hospital, he was beaten, tortured, electrocuted… Injected with drugs… Locked up with violent lunatics? The tortures were repeated until the day he was killed by a madman. Even in his final moments, he was trampled on and no longer resembled a human being…”

“Then he was reborn and wanted revenge, brother…”

“Do you believe it?”

Can you believe it?

Advertisements

Mo Di’s every sentence, every word sank deep into Mu Tian Heng’s heart.

After the initial shock, there was never a doubt. Only surging anger and a pain that almost choked him.

And there was something else. Something familiar but forgotten was coursing through his heart, making it ache and causing him to shed tears.

“Of course I believe you.” Mu Tian Heng looked at Mo Di and pulled him in, locking him tightly in his arms.

“As long as it’s your words, I will believe them.”

Mo Di’s eyes were red. He kept wiping away the tears with his hand but could not stop them from flowing.

Deep down, Mu Tian Heng was brimming with anguish and sadness, and also a familiar sense of emptiness. He had a feeling that he had forgotten something of extreme importance.

“What you said…Was everything that had happened to you, wasn’t it?”

As though the orange sunset had reflected its light into Mu Tian Heng’s eyes, turning it into a deep shade of red.

“Yes.”

Mo Di raised his head and showed a resolute expression.

“That is why, whether it was the Mo, Qin, or Ye family, I have no favorable impression of them. I want to pay them back a hundred times of what I had suffered! Brother, do you think I’m a terrible person? Am I too vicious?”

“I don’t think a hundred times is enough.”

Mu Tian Heng gently rubbed away the tears on Mo Di’s eyes.

“We should return those scums and animals the torment you’ve suffered by thousands of times.”

Mu Tian Heng could not control his anger and heartache at the thought of Mo Di’s suffering since childhood and the tortures he had to go through after being sent to the asylum.

At the same time, he also wanted to know if they had met in their previous lives. Did he not manage to help him in any way?

“In the previous life, did we know each other?”

“No…” Mo Di shook his head, “In my last life, I only knew that you were on the world’s richest list and an outstanding entrepreneur, and…”

Mo Di paused.

“And?” Mu Tian Heng looked at him.

“And when you came to Hua Xia during the period of the College Entrance Exam, you met with an accident here and your right leg was disabled.”